• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A Mickey, Donald and Goofy Movie may be in the works.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Mickey Mouse movie could be in development

Burny Mattinson will be behind it. Of course, Mickey hasn't starred in a Feature Film, and don't count Fantasia and Fun and Fancy Free as two of them, because he only starred in fragments of those two. And don't say it'll be a Kingdom Hearts Movie, because that would involve a full-blown CGI workmanship, and a deal with Square Pictures. This movie, like Winnie the Pooh, will be in 2D Animation.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE WAT? KING MICKEY AND KEYBLADES AND CGI YESSSSSSS.

Lol, but really? A Mickey Mouse movie? That isn't the Pauper and the Prince? It would definitely be the first theatrical movie. Goofy had his own movie before Mickey Mouse. I wonder what the setting would be, and what characters would be in it.

I wish they would have Oswald in it as well. And Pete. And Max. And the triplets.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Really? I'm definitely lookin forward to this :)

YoshiAngemon

It might be an adaptation of another story, with Mickey, Donald and Goofy, going up against Pete, typecast as the bad guy, as usual, because any other villain wouldn't feel right.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The goofy movie is one of my favourite kids movies of all time, I hope this is as awesome :3

Pianoajd2

Yeah...the last movie that starred these three was the Three Musketeers, which came out a few years ago.

I'm excited!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And don't say it'll be a Kingdom Hearts Movie, because that would involve a full-blown CGI workmanship, and a deal with Square Pictures.

Square Pictures doesn't even exist anymore. Spirits Within utterly bankrupted it.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, but really? A Mickey Mouse movie? That isn't the Pauper and the Prince? It would definitely be the first theatrical movie. Goofy had his own movie before Mickey Mouse. I wonder what the setting would be, and what characters would be in it.

Non of you guys ever seen "The Three Musketeers"? I remember seeing it way back.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back