• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A message to people an the 'Future of Kingdom Hearts' forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Am_Genesis

Website
scratch.mit.edu
I'm probably going to get de-repped for this, but I'd just like to state something. The future is unknown, who needs to guess at it. Don't you think guessing what you'll do when you're fifty is pointless? Anything can happen, why not just go with the flow? I'm not saying to stop making theories, if that where you thought I was going, my actual point of this thread is let people know that anything can happen in the future. People should stop flaming a theory, unless it's totally crap, because there is that slim chance that it could be true. One day some person could go "In your face KHInsider! I was friggin' right!" Stating what you think is unlikely is fine, but I really think the flames are unnecessary. One never knows. Sorry if there is any thread that has already said this. *puts up flame shield and prepares self for de-reps*

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I'm probably going to get de-repped for this, but I'd just like to state something. The future is unknown, who needs to guess at it. Don't you think guessing what you'll do when you're fifty is pointless? Anything can happen, why not just go with the flow? I'm not saying to stop making theories, if that where you thought I was going, my actual point of this thread is let people know that anything can happen in the future. People should stop flaming a theory, unless it's totally crap, because there is that slim chance that it could be true. One day some person could go "In your face KHInsider! I was friggin' right!" Stating what you think is unlikely is fine, but I really think the flames are unnecessary. One never knows. Sorry if there is any thread that has already said this. *puts up flame shield and prepares self for de-reps*
Lol.

Apollo

Silver Member
What the fuck! This has nothing to do with the future of Kingdom Hearts. I got all excited I thought somebody important posted, when I saw the thread title on the homepage. Sorry but there are just somthings that are never going to happen in KH.

A

Audo

I think you mean "on".

And the truth is, with KH, anything can't happen. There are rules to the KH Universe.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You forgot to lock again Audo.
He's not going to "learn his lesson."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
he, she point is
stupid thread is stupid.
And needs to be locked/deleted.

Firo

Oh Crap
KH may have a lot of twist and turns but it still has rules. And flaming a thread isn't useless. It can help people revise there theory and come back and with a better theory.

A

Audo

People tend to think that when someone is 'disproving' a theory that they are being 'flamed', which, quite honestly, isn't the same. I get the feeling though that this issue is more of someone misinterpreting something as flames when it is not.

Oh shuddap.
feisty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back