• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A member from KHi Got called for the KH 2.5 TRAILER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Yes, it happened!
The member is our Friend Oris!
He received the following e-mail from the KH 2.5 Team:
UsoIKBG.png

All nice, right?
PROBLEM:
He doesn't have the funds to go to LA, spend the night and come back. And he has to reply to this e-mail in 20 hours to secure his position there. We are currently making an Fundraising page for him and we have 2 days tops (actually he needs to fly to LA tomorrow to get there in time) to make $500 so he can go there.
KHi Comunity, please, let's help our friend to go there!
We would appreciate it if any of you can help, every little bit helps to make his dream come true. Thank you so much for your contribution!

EDIT:

Thank you everyone for the support, but it seems that he had to give up his spot. He didn't have the means to go to Phoenix so he could catch a plane from there and do the same on the way back D:
It's a total shame and I think we all feel his pain. ><
I don't think I can delete a thread, so I'll just leave this be (?). Thank you all again!

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(haha I go to school and work down the street from that address *grumbles*)

Congratulations Oris! But...I guess I'm confused on the point of entering if you didn't have the funds prior?

I can try to pitch in but you're singing to the choir of poor students here.

BluberryStar

Awards
Well, let's just say he took the chance no matter what. And he happens to be chosen, so him being chosen wasn't his choice...

I got his full support! Just so you know!

Yeah, you had to enter. They specifically wanted people from the Greater Los Angeles area or to have the means to attend.
well this changes everything of how I think about so ignore my previous paragraph Lol :'D

YukiYashaH

Awards
Yeah, you had to enter. They specifically wanted people from the Greater Los Angeles area or to have the means to attend.
How nice. D: If I'd known, I would've applied too. Even tho I live in Brazil.
Ahaha but thanks for the thought, Master, we are all poor students here >_>

Shasta

Awards
I would love to help but I don't have any money to set aside for helping him out. Congratulations however! I hope he can get the funds needed before the deadline.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations! I hope they can raise or find the funds to be able to go, since it would be unfortunate if they can't and took a spot from someone who could have gone.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Thank you everyone for the support, but it seems that he had to give up his spot. He didn't have the means to go to Phoenix so he could catch a plane from there and do the same on the way back D:
It's a total shame and I think we all feel his pain. ><
I don't think I can delete a thread, so I'll just leave this be (?). Thank you all again!

SmilingMuse35

Having casting calls like these is a great idea. I hope that someone or multiple people from KH Insider get to be part of something similar to this event for KH3! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back