• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Love Gone, but Never Forgotten

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Ava was happy that she was finally home, she was now able to watch her son grow up. Since she had gotten back it was like her family was even closer than they were before. She and Luke would go and watch her brother's games, she would cheer him on like old times. Every night she would help her mother fix dinner and clean the house. She loved doing everything she used to do. One day after her mother went out to meet some of her friends, Ava took little Luke out for a walk. He was walking now and she loved to watch him walk around in awe. She decided to take him to see his father. She picked him up and walked him to the stone. She sat with him there looking at the name carved onto the stone. "This is your Daddy.", she listened to his giggle as he looked around. He reached for the stone, he wanted to touch it, she let him get up from her lap and go to the stone. He looked at it, touching it with his tiny hands and then looking back at his mother. A tear fell down her face as she watched Luke, he looked just like Lucas and he was even so happy. They sat there for awhile, she continued to watch Luke play and learn. It was like they were all together, Luke, her and Lucas.

Dinner was beginning to simmer on the stove as Ava continued to chop up the vegetables. Luke was sitting in his chair playing with his toys. She heard someone at the door, she turned down the stove and went to the door quickly. She opened it to find Lucas' mother standing there. Her heart was pounding. "Ava.....you're home.", his mother looked surprised. "Yes I am.", she said in return. "Oh Im sorry I thought your mother would be home." "Well she is out with some of her friends. I think they are having a book meeting or something like that.", Ava said trying to keep the awkwardness to a minimum. "You can come in if you'd like.", Ava opened the door farther to let her in. "Yes thank you.", she walked into the living room. Ava continued to the kitchen while Lucas' mother followed. "Take a seat.", Ava motioned. His mother nodded, she walked over to Luke and played with him. "So Joan, how are you?", Ava said as she stirred the soup. "Im doing alright, busy with running the house.", she answered. "How are you?", Joan asked her. "I'm fine. It's nice to be home.", Ava smiled. "Ava.... I never did get to talk to you after Lucas...umm...", Joan was trying to find the words. Ava turned, "I know, I didn't come home very long after I had Luke. But we can talk now." Joan looked at her, "Yes we can, it's just I felt uneasy, I never got to see how you were doing. I know I was a mess, but I never got to make sure you were okay." "I wasn't for a long time, but I've gotten better you know. I still have a piece of him.", Ava smiled. Ava contined to stir the soup, "I know you loved him, I knew that from the time you came into his life. I just wanted to say....thank you for loving him. He loved you alot as well.", Joan said as she stroked Luke's head. "It wasn't a problem, he was easy to love.", she smiled. They continued to converse for awhile, and finally Joan left to make her own supper. Ava set the table and washed Luke up before dinner.

Haku

<3
Another great update just what I'd come to expect that would happen overall a job well done xD.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Ah, my lovely NYC16. Nice to see you on, well your not on but still,you posted within 5 days.

Nice to see this thing still going after so long. And a new one, ill be reading that too.

Also Aeriona made a new RP with GoD, Reckless Chaos, and me. The old group!!!

Wanna join in? This is something that I really want since I and maybe Aeriona (maybe you kept in touch with her) haven't talked to you or RPed with you in quite awhile!

So come on and join. We can do all of that romance things we've done in our past rps and it'll be like the old times when you, me, Aeriona, and GoD were together!

NYC16

Unforgetable
Nice to see you too Seirio! It's been quite awhile I must say. Thanks for dropping by, I may go back to rping, I've been spending most of my time on the fan fiction. I'm glad you still remember me after all this time. Haha! Thanks again, see you around.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Oh please do. Ive refilled my RPing juices! It only took 2 years!

And im glad your on.

I remember you and probably always will. I missed ya so greatly since we haven't talked for like.....a LONG time. Still miss ya badly.

Ill probably still be RPing once you get back to RPing.

I hope you get back to it soon. Balance 'em out. Still love ya!

NYC16

Unforgetable
Months had gone by and Dwain was happy to be back in his hometown. He never realized how important he was to those of his small town. So many people came by to see him and were happy to have home. He spent his time with his family, and enjoyed fishing with his Dad, and listening to his Mom sing while she worked around the house. He felt happy, he never realized how much he had missed home. While his family went around with their schedules he read more, and just walked around more. While he walked he would think about the people he met over seas, and most of all....Ava. He wondered if she was as happy as he was. He missed her dearly, he thought about her all day. He wanted to see her, be with her, and make it work. He knew that Emma had married Benjamin for a reason. He was always going to love Ava, to him she was the one for him. One day he would find her, and make it work...or so he hoped.

Ava sat on the porch of her parents' house as she looked thru the mail. She stopped and looked with shock when she saw her name on the envelope that had Paul's hand writing on it. She wondered how he had been doing since they parted months ago. She hoped for the best for him, he was a remarkable man. She shook with excitement as she opened the seal. She smiled when she saw his scratchy handwriting and his english.

Dearest Ava,

I told you I would write you when I got to where I was going. I am in London with some old friends. I found them one day while walking around the beautiful streets. I told them of my situation and they were humble enough to let me live with them. I am working in a factory not far from their home. I am trying to make a life for myself that doesn't involve distroying others. I am happy...trully happy. Though I know you are happy with your life.....I wish that you were still in mine. I think about you all the time, and miss you so very much. I hope you remember the time we shared, though hard, it was one of the best times of my life. I will never stop thinking of you but most of all...loving you. I hope you're life is wonderous and fullfilled. Say hello to your beautiful son.

Always yours,
Paul

Ava closed the letter and sat there looking around at the neighborhood she lived in. She watched as the birds flew past and the sound of children playing. She missed him too, and always would. He was a piece of her life that she would always remember and hold dear to her heart. Just as Paul had been her escape, and Lucas her guardian....Dwain was something she missed. She wondered how he was enjoying his married life, and hoped he thought of her too.

Haku

<3
Aw what a wonderful chapter Dwain just can't seem to get over Ava hope that someday that they manage to see each other again at least once more, also I found 2 typos reading this "distroying" and "trully" but otherwise great XD.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Fall was finally here and the leaves began to change. They fell from the old oaks that stood in every yard. They days got shorter, and the weather began to change. It would soon be Luke's birthday, and he would be two. Ava watched him play in the leaves and couldn't help but think about how fast he had grown. He rolled around in the leaves playing with the dog Grandpa had bought for him. He laughed as the dog licked his face, and tried to get away. Ava watched as some of the the children rode their bikes up and down their street. Every child couldn't wait until they got out of school so they could be free from their parents' eyes. She smiled as she watched two kids push each other. The little girl and boy chased one another thru the yard and laughed as the other fell down. Ava shook her head as she smiled to herself.

Dwain walked into his new house, he finally bought the farm of his boyhood dreams. The old homestead had been abandoned for years, and he along with his buddies, they used to make that old house their camp out. The shingles would fall off the roof and land around the old house. The barn creaked as they ran up and down the lofts. Dwain brought his first girlfriend heer on their first date. He remembered them sitting on the old porch and holding one another. He couldn't help but smile to himself. He finally got the money to renivate the place, and put in new floors and fix the leaky roof. It took all summer to finish the painting and rebuilding. The place was really coming along. There was enough room there for a family, one that Dwain desperately wanted. He walked out to sit on his porch, his mom bought wicker furniture to place out front. He sat in the rocking chair and enjoyed the sunshine. He watched as the colorful leaves fell from the trees. The yard looked like a canvas as the reds and yellows filled the grass. As he rocked he thought about seeing Ava. He wanted to see how she was, and if she had found someone new. Of course she did, why wouldn't she? He hated to think of her with another but it was the reality that he had to live with. Then he thought what the heck, he was going to see Ava, tomorrow he would pack a suitcase and head out west. He smiled as he got up from the chair and went inside to start dinner and prepare for his trip.

Haku

<3
Ah a years down the line chapter very nice a few typos again that I saw but otherwise good as always.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Everyone was gone for the day, and Ava dropped Luke off at a play date. She had been cleaning the house all day and planned to paint. She sat in her bedroom while looking out the window, the Elm that stood beside her window was the center of her piece. She watched a bird dance from limb to limb, careless to the dangers of the world. The tree was strong and its branches lumed over the yard casting a shadow on the ground below. Ava was glad to be able to just sit and paint like the old days. Since she had been back she had been helping at the hair salon and taking some hours at the newspaper. And when she wasn't working she was home with her son. She planned to buy a house, not a big one, just enough for herself and Luke. She loved being home with her family, but she needed to eventually move on and create her own home. Frank Sinatra played lowly over the radio and she hummed along while making brush strokes on the canvas. The light was shining in the window just right, creating a glow on the floor. After a few hours of painting she decided it was time for a long awaited nap. She laid on the bed and closed her eyes feeling the suns warmth on her face.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Dwain stood at the bus stop of the little Arkansas town. It was a small town, much more than he had thought. He looked around at the people that walked about, just the look of the town reminded him so much of her. This was definitly a place she would have grown up at. He continued down the main street and saw the post office. He knew he could find her from here so he decided to go inside. An old man stood there seperating a crate of mail. "Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me where Ava Sullivan lives?", he asked looking at the old man. The man looked up at Dwain with a confused face, "Little Ava lives on Oak Lane. It's two streets over." Dwain smiled at him and nodded, "Thank you very much sir." Dwain left the post office and headed for Oak Lane. There it was two streets over just as the old man said. Frannie told him the house number, which he held in his hand. It was a beautiful street, the sidewalks were covered witht he changing leaves and he watched as children played in the yards around him. He looked at the house that was Ava's. Even the happy welcome sign told him he had made it to the right place. Dwain didnt know exactly what to do, should he go right up to the front door and knock or should he wait a minute? He was feeling a bit nervous, he hadnt seen her in months and the idea of seeing her again made him so happy he couldnt speak. But the butterflies were taking over his stomach and making it impossible for his brain to make a smart decision. He took in a deep breath as he walked up the steps of the old house. There he was in front of the door, he knocked, but as he knocked he could hear it echo in his mind. He heard footsteps coming towards the door, and there it was. The door opened and a woman who resembled Ava answered, "Hello, may I help you?", she said so politely. "Hello ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but my name is Dwain, and I'm a friend of your daughter." "Well come in.", she smiled. He nodded as he followed her mother into the living room. "Ava is out right now but she will be by later. She had some errands to run. Would you like something to drink?" "Yes please.", he answered. "Take a seat.", she said with a warm smile. He could see where Ava got it from. She handed him a glass of sweet tea and sat across of him. "I've heard about you Dwain. Ava speaks highly of you.", she smiled. "Well thats good, I think the world of her.", he replied. "So she told me you recently got married.", her mother stated. "Well it didn't work out. She actually married someone else on the wedding day. It was quite a day.", he gave a grin. "Yes I'd say so. Are you in town for awhile?", she asked. "Well Mrs. Sullivan, I'm not sure. Maybe.", he made a little grin and looked at his glass. "Stay for dinner, I'm sure Ava will be happy to see you.", she smiled and touched his arm. He looked up at her, "She will....believe me." She smiled as she went to the sink to wash the dishes. Dwain got up from the table and went to the sink to help her with the dishes. A little later she told him to go take a walk around the town and see the sights before dinner. He nodded and grabbed his jacket as he walked out of the house. He walked around the town and smiled at everyone he passed. Everyone there was accepting and very friendly. He was walking past the cememtary when he saw a woman standing looking at a grave. Her brunette hair hung around her shoulders as she held a little boy on her hip. There she was, she looked so beautiful and yet so peaceful. He didn't want to disturb her, he knew whos grave it was even if he couldnt see the engraved name. He looked away as he continued past.

Dwain made it back before Ava, he helped her mother set the table and met Ava's father and brother who both showed their enthusiasm to have him there. He felt very comfortable with them, and as he thought of it he smiled. He never felt this close to Emma's family, Ava's family showed so much compassion for him. The front door opened as he heard her walk in and he felt his heart drop. She walked into the dining room handing Luke to her father. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, she continued into the kitchen and saw Dwain in the kitchen laughing with her mother. She stopped and looked at him, there was Dwain, in her kitchen standing with her mother. She felt like she was in a dream, but he was obviously there. Her mother turned to her with a smile, "Look who came out here to see you." Dwain turned to her, "Hello Ava." "Hi Dwain.", she said in a shocked tone. She walked over to him and hugged him. "It's so nice to see you. What are you doing here?", she tried to hide the confusion from her face. "I came out to see how you were doing.", he smiled. He had become more handsome since the last time she saw him. He had grown out the mustache and beard that she found irresistable. She smiled at him, she was truly happy to see him but she couldn't seem to wrap her finger around it. She glanced down at his hand but there wasn't a wedding band on his finger. "Well let's have dinner, Ava would you help me bring out the food?", her mother asked. "I can help.", Dwain said. "Oh no dear, youre the guest, go have a seat with the boys.", she smiled. Dwain nodded and smiled at Ava as he went into the dining room. Ava walked over to her mother and gave her a questioning glance. "Did you know he was coming?", Ava asked her mother. "No I didn't. I thought you did, but the more I talked to him the more I realized he did it on impulse.", her mother smiled brightly. Ava shook her head at her mother's smile and laughed. They ate dinner and conversed throughout the meal. Ava helped her mother with the dishes, she glanced out into the dining room to see Dwain playing with Luke. He smiled and laughed with Luke, like they had been together since Luke was born. Ava smiled as she watched them play, Luke seemed to be happy to have another playmate. After the dishes were done Ava walked into the room and stood there with her arms crossed. Dwain looked up at Ava, "Are we being too loud?" "No.", she smiled, "but it's time for Luke here to go to bed." "Aww... but we were having fun.", he smiled. "I know but it's getting late.", Ava smiled. "Alright. Here you are.", he handed Luke to his mother as he waved to him. Luke smiled and waved saying bye bye. Dwain laughed as he watched Luke wave while his mother carried him up the stairs.

Dwain sat outside on the porch, the moon's glow was luminating the yard. He heard the door open and Ava walked over and sat down beside him. They smiled at one another. "Dwain, I'm happy to have you here, but why did you come?', she asked looking at him. He looked at the moon for a moment then turned to her, "I came here for you." Ava sat there looking at him. "What happened to Emma?", she asked. "Well her childhood sweetheart was in the picture, so on the day of the wedding, she told me she was in love with Benjamin and couldn't go thru with it. I told her I understood, and gave her my blessing to be with him. So that day they got married.", he gave a little smile, "Guess it wasn't meant to be." Ava nodded and looked at her hands, "I'm sorry." She looked back at him, "I'm sorry I never wrote you back or told you about Paul and me leaving." "Well it doesn't matter, it was your life to live. You didn't have to tell me anything.", he said looking at her. "I know, I just felt like I left you in the dust. I never really meant to.", Ava looked at the moon's glow. "Where is Paul?", he was hoping that he wasn't in the picture. "He's somewhere out there.", she answered . "Oh, I'm sorry to interfere, I didn't want to....", he lost track of his sentence. "He's not with me if that's what you are trying to say. We went our seperate ways, I guess that wasn't meant to be either. ", she answered still gazing at the moon. "It's nice to have you here. There is a spare room at the top of the stairs, your stuff is in there.", Ava said. "Thanks.", he replied. She got up from her step and he did as well. They walked up the stairs of the house and they stopped in front of his room, "Good night Dwain." "Good night Ava.", he smiled. She returned the smile as she walked to her room and close the door. Dwain went into his room and sat on the bed, all his dreams would be of her....and hopefully him.

Sorry didn't get the chance to proof it, have to go so I hope it makes sense! Haha

Haku

<3
Now this was the update that I've definitely been looking forward into reading, a lot of unanswered questions that I had have been answered in this update, but yeah I did see a few typos but nothing major xD.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Dwain had been there for two weeks and found that he was feeling more and more comfortable with Ava's family. They treated him as if he belonged there, and he felt as if he did. Every night he and Ava would sit outside on the swing he helped her father hang from the ceiling of the porch. They would laugh together and talk about the times they shared and the people they met. One night he asked her about Paul, and reluctantly she shared her memories of him. To think that someone loved her as well, and the thought that she loved this Paul in return made him feel a bit envious. But as if his feelings were being put to ease, she told him that though Paul was very much some one she had come to love, he was a memory and just a piece of the puzzle of her life. Dwain played with Luke while Ava went to help out around town and he felt that he was attatched to this child. He was drawn to this family, it was nothing like Emma's family. Everyday that he shared with Ava, he felt that he loved her more and more with everyday. She was all that he wanted and wondered why he ever thought he could marry someone else. He believed that she was truly the one for him, and when the time was right he would ask her to marry him, or at least take him as her companion. But he could see that being home for Ava brought back many memories, memories that she was not ready or ever would give up. Lucas lived here, this was his town and everyday she was being reminded of what was. Dwain understood, he had seen it first hand, there were pictures of Lucas in the very house he stayed in. It was true that Lucas was very much a part of this family, a role that Dwain wanted for himself but would not take from Lucas' memory. Sometimes he would watch Ava rock Luke to sleep at night before bed, and he understood that this was a family, Ava and Luke were their own family. Even though he knew that Ava was content with Luke, he wanted them, to be a family. He didn't want to take Lucas' place as Luke's father but wanted to be a good substitute. He would love Luke as his own, and even now felt as if he did love Luke already. He just needed to show Ava that he did love them enough to take care of them.

One day while Ava was out, Dwain held Luke as he sat in the living room with Ava's mother. She was sewing Luke's blanket and rocked in the old chair. "I was hoping to talk to you about something.", Dwain said. "What is that dear?", she asked watching her fingers move back and forth as she moved the needle. "I was thinking that.... I want to ask Ava to marry me.", he said, watching her expression. She contiued to rock in the chair, then said, " If it's in Ava's heart to let go of the past, then I think you have a chance. It's not that she doesn't care for you Dwain, it's just that she's still in love with Lucas. But don't give up on her all together, she'll come around." After that she smiled at Dwain and got up from the chair. Dwain smiled to her and for once felt that maybe just maybe it could work for them.

Haku

<3
And the love triangle between Dwain, Ava, and Lucas continues well done.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Dwain sat on the porch with Ava one afternoon. It was getting colder and colder, and November was here. They were laughing together over something she had seen at work one day. He felt this was the time he needed, she was here and was happy. He was ready to tell her what he had been holding back for so long. "Ava, I wanted to say something to you.", he was so nervous, he could hear his heart pounding in his head. She looked at him with her bright eyes, and she was waiting for him to speak. "I love you Ava, I came here with the intent to tell you that. I want to be with you.", he felt as if there was a weight lifted. She looked at him for a moment before looking at the ground. He felt suddenly nervous as he watched her expression. "Dwain, I...... when I was ready to be with you, I decided that I could move on.... you left with Emma. It hurt, I know I told you that I wanted you to move on, and at one point I did. Then one day I realized I cared about you, but it was too late. You had made your choice, and somehow I still feel that way.", Ava continued to look at the ground. Dwain felt a hole, how could this happen. "Ava I'm here, I came here for you. Don't you see that I love you?", he looked at her hoping to see her eyes. "You were going to marry her Dwain. If she wouldn't have changed her mind you still would have married her. The only reason you are here is because she let you go, and you were hoping for a second chance.", this time she looked at him, and with that she got up from the step and went inside. Dwain sat there on the step, he told her he loved her, and she was all he needed. Yet still she wouldn't budge, she was still mad at him. And she was right, if Emma would have wanted to marry him, he would have gone through with it. But not because he didn't love Ava, but because he thought she didn't love him. He was willing to settle with second to best. Ava was the best, she had always been.

Dwain decided it was time for him to go home. He had told her his feelings, and yet again she denied him the love he had longed for. He placed his clothes and all the pictures he brought from home in his bag. He stopped for a minute to look out the window, he saw Ava's brother playing with Luke. He watched as they played in the leaves that lingered around the yard. He smiled but shook his head as he around. Ava stood in the doorway watching him. He was a bit startled but continued packing. She wrapped the sweater around her, "I'm sorry for being so blunt. I didn't want to sound so rude." "Well you made your point clear, so I'm going to respect your choice and go home. There's a lot of work to be done so I better get back. I'm going to be leaving in the morning.", he kept his eye on the bag for fear to look at her face. "Okay then. I just wanted to apologize. Well I will be downstairs, I'll let you finish packing", she turned to leave but stopped at the doorway. She wanted to tell him she did love him, to tell him she did want him. She touched the door frame, and with that went downstairs.

Dinner had came and went, and it was getting late. Everyone went to bed, even Dwain. Yet Ava sat on the swing, she didn't want him to leave but she felt it was best. She heard the door creak open and she turned to see her father standing there. She smiled at him as he sat down beside her on the swing. "I can't sleep.", he said. "Me neither.", she returned. "Pretty night isn't it?", he asked. "Yes it is.", she looked at the moon. "So the young man is leaving in the morning?", he asked looking at her. "Yes he is.", she still wouldn't look at her father. "Hmm.. it's a shame, but I understand he needs to go.", he continued. Ava looked at her father finally, "I think he should." Her father looked at her for a minute, "I don't think you do." "Yes I do Daddy, he has a life he needs to get back to.", she said turning away from his face. "You have a life you need to get back to as well.", he rocked the swing. "What do you mean?", she turned to him. "Ava...I know you promised your heart to Lucas. But sweet heart, it's time to let go.", he touched her hand. Tears fell down her cheeks. "I don't know how. I feel like I'm letting go of him forever, and that if I do, I'll lose him." "Lucas would want you to move on, I think he would like Dwain. Why are you willing to let someone go who loves you, and is here?', he moved the hair from her face. "I don't want him to go, I do love him Daddy. But I can't...", she lost her words. "Can't what?", he looked at her and whiped her cheek. "I can't love him the way he needs. He's better without me.", she said trying to hold back the tears. "Ava you can love him, you are capable of doing so. You're more ready to love him than you know. Don't be scared to tell him, you'll wish you did one day.", he stood up from the swing and kissed her forehead. He went to the door and turned to look at her, he smiled at her before going in. Ava sat there and remembered the words her dad told her. She had let him go once, and it nearly killed her.

It was morning and the sunlight of the day was creeping into the room. Ava didn't sleep at all, but got up from her bed. She got dressed and headed out the door. She walked to the cementary and found Lucas' stone. She sat there in front of the marble stone. She touched his name, and felt the indention of the letters. She opened her hand and there was the ring Lucas had given her on the tiny gold chain. "I love you....and I miss you so much it aches. If I could have you back I would, but I know you're happier than you could ever be here. I felt like I was betraying you by loving Dwain. I couldn't bear the thought of letting someone love me that wasn't you, and I feared I would forget you if I did. But I know now that you want me to love someone. I'm okay now with letting go. I'll always love you, I can never stop. But I'm ready to love him, and if he'll still have me, I want to marry him. I want you to have this." , she dug a small hole and dropped the ring and the chain inside and covered the hole. "I'll never let you go for good, but I'm ready to live my life.... I love Dwain.", and just as she said those words it began to rain. It wasn't a sad, mournful rain, but it was a rain of release. She sat there feeling the drops fall on her face. Lucas' was telling her it was okay, he wanted her to be happy. She trully believed that, and she felt free.... free to be with Dwain,the man she loved.

She got up from the ground and realized that he would be at the bus stop by now. She ran out of the gates and contiuned down the old street. She couldn't let him leave without telling him, she needed to tell him. She reached the bus station, but didn't see him standing there. She went around the building and he was standing there solemn waiting for his bus out of the rain's touch. The big elm stood over her, and the drops and completely soaked her. He didn't notice her there and moved to the steps of the building, there was his bus. She got closer to him as he stood there looking for his ticket. Just as he found it and was handing it to the man, she ran up to him, "I love you." He stopped, and turned to see Ava standing in the rain. Her hair was dripping wet, and she was soaked from head to toe. "What?", he asked. "I love you Dwain, I have loved you.", she said with a smile. "Why are you telling me now?", he said a bit bitter. "Because it's never too late, marry me.", she said looking at him. "I don't know.", he shook his head. "Well are you really going to be stubborn now? You sure are quick to let go aren't you?", she said with a grin. He stood there in the rain, and she got closer to him. "I love you.... marry me Dwain, marry me.", she lifted her hands to his face and kissed him. The man watched and waited for Dwain's response. Their lips parted, "Is that going to be a yes?", Ava asked with a laugh. "It sure is.", he smiled and they kissed again. The man smiled and waved to the driver to go ahead and he walked inside of the building.

The rain poured down on them as they stood there together, holding each other. Even when they thought their love was gone, it was never forgotten.

THE END!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!!!!!!

Haku

<3
Aw its bitter sweet to finally read the ending of this but I knew it was going soon, but just the right ending in this scenario well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back