• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A Look Back: KINGDOM HEARTS Ultimania Gallery Comments Part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
BTW here's an early concept art of Twilight Town also from the KH2 project doc, looking very different from the modern French countryside it's based off of in the final product.

Twilight%20Town_Early%20Concept.png
Is it on pillars over water?

This looks really cool though, I kinda want the concept to get reused.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
To this day my favorite is still “Recollections”. I’ll never forget the day I beat 358/2 Days. I remember vividly rushing home after school and locking myself in my room to finish it.
When everything falls apart and there’s nothing you can do but keep playing, hoping something good can come out of it.

I was a mess, sobbing while Sanctuary played during the credits. At the end, that image.

Roxas falling with his eyes closed. Arms stuck to his coat, like his past is holding onto him as it slowly comes apart. The image destroyed me.
That’s the strongest and most visceral emotion Kingdom Hearts ever got out of me.

I will say the DDD images feel so different to me from the rest. Maybe it’s because I had the Mark of Mastery edition so seeing the Mickey one fills me with slight nostalgia.

Back