• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Look at Kingdom Hearts II Sora & Roxas Play Arts Kai!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Remember back during San Diego Comic Con 2014 when it was revealed that there would be new Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai heading our way? Hidemi Matsuzuka has uploaded new images showing off these beautiful Play Arts Kai renditions of Sora & Roxas! Check them out below:

Sora will come equipped with the Kingdom Key and the Oathkeeper charm that Kairi gives him back in the first Kingdom Hearts game. As for Roxas, fans will be pleased to see that he comes with not only with the Oathkeeper & Oblivion keyblades, but also some of his favorite sea-salt ice cream so you can recreate those touching moments on the Twilight Town clocktower from Kingdom Hearts II

To stay up-to-date on all of the latest Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3 news, follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, & Tumblr!

Source: aibo_ac7 via Twitter

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh man, I want 'em. Is there a release date?

Roxas looks so much better than his Play Arts counterpart. Well, except for the knees.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Holy chizz those look fantastic. Really high quality, especially the Roxas one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh man, I want 'em. Is there a release date?

Roxas looks so much better than his Play Arts counterpart. Well, except for the knees.

No release date yet. There isn't even a product page for them yet. Hidemi just likes dumping images lol (and we love him for it)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm in love, definitely getting these to replace my older ones from forever ago. Now they're just teasing us. Bring us some TAV figures already! Haha

zcowboys777

I must say, I like the old ones a bit better. Don't get me wrong, these look great; I like that they seem to be able to get into a few more poses, and Kairi's lucky charm is really cool! But, the visible joints, lack of real chains, and the fact that the Kingdom Key just doesn't look right makes me shy away from these. However, if these were in scale with the old Figure Arts (the 3D figures are bigger) I would probably look into them, but $80 - $90 each is tough!

limit

Wow, these actually look really high quality! It's too bad I can't ever afford anything...

I was initially a little disappointed at the fact that we were having even more KH2, but considering how good these look it's alright.

Milenart

The only thing I didnt like was their faces...i dont know...they look...weird...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't there a new one of Riku too?! I want a better look at that one!

There wasn't. The KH3D Regular and Tron Legacy versions were the most recent Riku PAK.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I can't believe I missed this. Oh gosh, that Roxas figure looks so... so... awesome! Well, Sora too, but he's had like 65,536 figures of him released in the past.

No questions, I'm getting Roxas. With this I won't miss the preorder period. The problem now lies in finding a merchant that will ship over to me...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can't believe I missed this. Oh gosh, that Roxas figure looks so... so... awesome! Well, Sora too, but he's had like 65,536 figures of him released in the past.

No questions, I'm getting Roxas. With this I won't miss the preorder period. The problem now lies in finding a merchant that will ship over to me...

I would try AmiAmi.com, I'm not sure if they ship to Indonesia, but I always go to them for my preorders and they usually are pretty close to the exact price that they cost converted, just add on shipping :) Or I could order them for you (you know I'm holding a bunch of other stuff for you haha and you for me).

There wasn't. The KH3D Regular and Tron Legacy versions were the most recent Riku PAK.

Unless those are the ones they are referring to since they are pretty "new" having only come out in the past 2 years (I forgot when The Grid figures came out).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I would try AmiAmi.com, I'm not sure if they ship to Indonesia, but I always go to them for my preorders and they usually are pretty close to the exact price that they cost converted, just add on shipping :) Or I could order them for you (you know I'm holding a bunch of other stuff for you haha and you for me).

They do to Singapore (I received my Dusk plush when I was still there), but Indonesia isn't exactly a country just about everyone wants to ship to. Regulations are a mess and there's no guarantee that it would arrive at the customers' doorstep in one piece (if at all), which might lead to customer complaints.

For items originating in Japan I think it would be easier to have someone based between Japan and me as it would suppress the overall shipping cost incurred. If the item has to go from Japan to you first and then to me, the shipping cost would be unreasonably high while it could have been cheaper. XD

That's no reason to keep all that stuff at your place though. I'm not going to pay if you don't send. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back