• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Long Time Lurker Finally Reveals Himself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HK Motendra

Awards
I've known about this site for years, and have made countless visits, yet only today have I decided to actually join. I'm no noob to KH either, for I've played every prior game in the series (save for Re: Coded) and currently doing the 1.5 Remix. As a series, I love every bit of it, though my favorite among them is Birth By Sleep and I'm FAR TOO excited for KH 3 to finally come after eight years of waiting for it!

Other things I enjoy are the Fire Emblem series (hence the theme and name), Super Smash Bros, Naruto, Legend of Zelda and some Final Fantasy.

Outside my fantasy kingdom, I enjoy music above all else; from listening, to writing, to one day creating. I'm open to many genres (except techno. I just can't) and really pay attention to the soundtracks that catch my interest.

And that just about sums it up. Nice to finally meet you KH Insider!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hello sir king! You've chosen the right place to finally join! xD lol It's been so long for kh3 that I've become numb myself.

Anyway have fun~ And dont forget...

PU8rIxE.jpg

HK Motendra

Awards
Lol Hi there. I do have two question in regards to images on this forum, if you can answer it. For some reason, I can't seem to add a sig, but it only shows a link to the image. There's also my avatar that seems to look too small, ye I know it's bigger cause I've used it before on a different forum. Is there a particular reason for that?

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Heya, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, because as Gram had said, you're gonna be here forever.

Yes.

Forever.

Anyway.

I'm not sure if I can help you since I don't have a picture in my sig (and most of the time I post from mobile, so there's nothing to show in my sig anyway), but probably you'd like to wrap the link with

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol Hi there. I do have two question in regards to images on this forum, if you can answer it. For some reason, I can't seem to add a sig, but it only shows a link to the image. There's also my avatar that seems to look too small, ye I know it's bigger cause I've used it before on a different forum. Is there a particular reason for that?

The avies all have limits on them, the higher your rank gets the bigger an avie you'll be allowed. (like how mines bigger than yours and how the mods have the largest)
As for the sig, have you tried using an upload site such as tinypic or imgur?

HK Motendra

Awards
Heya, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, because as Gram had said, you're gonna be here forever.

Yes.

Forever.

Anyway.

I'm not sure if I can help you since I don't have a picture in my sig (and most of the time I post from mobile, so there's nothing to show in my sig anyway), but probably you'd like to wrap the link with tags. As for avatar, well, they will get bigger once you reach certain milestones like 1,000 posts, 3,000 posts, and so on, and I think the maximum size it can get to is 250x250. In my case it's still a measly 100x100. XD[/QUOTE]
Hello Flanix

The thing is, I did use [img] tags, yet nothing appeared, other than a link. And as for the milestones, I can understand that. I guess that explains the whole ranked members thing like Gram here, who is a gold member.

[QUOTE="Gram, post: 6084030, member: 80816"]The avies all have limits on them, the higher your rank gets the bigger an avie you'll be allowed. (like how mines bigger than yours and how the mods have the largest)
As for the sig, have you tried using an upload site such as tinypic or imgur?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I got the image from imgur, and I do the same for another forum, which never had this issue

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello Flanix

The thing is, I did use tags, yet nothing appeared, other than a link. And as for the milestones, I can understand that. I guess that explains the whole ranked members thing like Gram here, who is a gold member.

Yes, I got the image from imgur, and I do the same for another forum, which never had this issue[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's a way we're counteracting bots right now. Make a few posts (like 10) outside of the Foyer and then try editing your signature again.

Back