• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a logical connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinded-by-light

I came up with this a while ago, and someone re-wrote it on another thread (it even says there that i came up with it) but now its on like page 20 so instead of just fixing it ill add other stuff as proof

i believe that all the keyblade masters have a connection (something like kairi and sora have) anyway if they did then that connection might have brought BHKs memories of TT to the others but since they had personally never been there it came from the "other side" of their hearts because that would be the ideal place to store someone elses memories (a place in ur heart that u dont know about),

This theory then states that there is NO shadow/twilight/light version of u or wtvr but a connection between the shadow/twilight/light

PROOF:
when sora first arrived at Hollow Bastion he said it seemed familliar to him thats because at that point he and kairi were connected and her forgotten memories of HB were felt by sora (which is what happened in CoM to sora and riku, they "felt" BHKs memories of TT)

In CoM Vexen said he found the card of TT in the other side of soras heart but he never said it was HIS OWN memory also mikey found a card that lead him to riku because the bond between them (in this case riku and mickey) knew where the other one was so mikey possibly found that card in the other side of his own heart

Which brings me to the Organizations fear of them finding out about the other side of their hearts, if they all knew of that connection then the 4 keyblade master would then be (srry for the redundance) connected making them all very powerful imagine of all the damage they have each done by themselves now consider them all together, if the organization really is doing something to the heart then the ideal choices would be either the princesses of heart OR the heart of a keyblade master but if they were all connected then there's no way the organization would get their chance at their hearts cause they'd be too strong

Last edited:

Xander748

This is indeed a very good theory. If I were to go with one theory, at the moment, yours would take the cake. Good job.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-tackleglomphuggles BbL-

Yeah, I was the one who posted your theory, giving you the props, many-a-time, as it makes the most damn sense here.

Darkness Riku

That's a whole lot better than some other theories I've been seeing.Why?First,your's actually makes sense.Second,you actually got proof.Great theory.

Last edited:

Darknetwork

I wonder if the keyblade masters have to know each other to have this connection. Or is like ever one of the keyblade masters are connected because they share a bound just for keyblade. o yeah Sora and Kari are bounded because Kari gave her heart to Sora back in the begging of the game. So in that time they have been connected every since. Kari was the one who saved Sora after he became a heartless because of that connection. That also brings a question if the connection between the four keyblade masters i strong, could they bring a person back from the darkness after they got their heart shattered like Kari did. Like if Riku died could Sora bring him back or if Sora died can BHK bring him back.? If that's the case they can never get their heart shattered while a keyblade master is near by. That would be nice to see in KH2.

C

chaoschao

NO! MY PRECIOUS ALTERNATE THEORY! FOILED AGAIN!

First Keyblade Shards, and now you...I hate debating the merits of that theory.

Well, I can say this: You do make sense. Mickey/Riku, Sora/Kairi, and Bhk/??? pairings make alot of sense, and the connections through the other side of the heart makes complete sense. However, I do have one complaint: If the memory of TT wasn't Sora's memory, and he is connected to Kairi, where DID it come from? Mickey probably hasn't been there, and Riku probably hasn't either, right? So...are you saying that BHk and Sora are connected, because he seems like the only Keyblade user that has been to TT.

And if BHK and Sora are related, and BHK's memory of TT is on the OTHER side of Sora's heart...He could be his opposite/shadow/alternate! SCORE ONE FOR CHAO! w00t!

Or, you know, not. Same thing. After debating with KS, my faith in the alternate theory is fading.

blinded-by-light

Darknetwork said:
I wonder if the keyblade masters have to know each other to have this connection. Or is like ever one of the keyblade masters are connected because they share a bound just for keyblade. o yeah Sora and Kari are bounded because Kari gave her heart to Sora back in the begging of the game. So in that time they have been connected every since. Kari was the one who saved Sora after he became a heartless because of that connection. That also brings a question if the connection between the four keyblade masters i strong, could they bring a person back from the darkness after they got their heart shattered like Kari did. Like if Riku died could Sora bring him back or if Sora died can BHK bring him back.? If that's the case they can never get their heart shattered while a keyblade master is near by. That would be nice to see in KH2.
well i dont think they have to know each other cause no one has ever met BHK and its his memories of TT that got to everyone else so just as long as u can weild a keyblade u should be connected with all the others who can too

chaoschao said:
NO! MY PRECIOUS ALTERNATE THEORY! FOILED AGAIN!

First Keyblade Shards, and now you...I hate debating the merits of that theory.

Well, I can say this: You do make sense. Mickey/Riku, Sora/Kairi, and Bhk/??? pairings make alot of sense, and the connections through the other side of the heart makes complete sense. However, I do have one complaint: If the memory of TT wasn't Sora's memory, and he is connected to Kairi, where DID it come from? Mickey probably hasn't been there, and Riku probably hasn't either, right? So...are you saying that BHk and Sora are connected, because he seems like the only Keyblade user that has been to TT.

And if BHK and Sora are related, and BHK's memory of TT is on the OTHER side of Sora's heart...He could be his opposite/shadow/alternate! SCORE ONE FOR CHAO! w00t!

Or, you know, not. Same thing. After debating with KS, my faith in the alternate theory is fading.
no i think you misunderstood the connection is not ONLY in pairs they keyblade master connection would include sora/riku/BHK/big a$$ rat?...anyway since they are all connected (i suppose kairi might also be connected to them, provided she is still connected to Sora) the memory of TT came from BHK and since they are all connected that memory was found in them too (and perhaps BHK has a memory of Destiny Islands) besides if sora found TT just because he is "related" to BHK that still dosent explain why riku did too

C

chaoschao

Ah, but you forget. I said PROBABLY hasn't been there. Riku could have gone there when he was under Ansem's controll, thus not remembering it. Riku's alternate, if you find that theory to be correct, could be Ansem for all we know. Not likely, but that's where HIS memory of TT could have came from.

And, I also said that the BHK/Sora thing isn't what I had thought it to be. So, I'm starting to believe this theory more than I believe my own.

blinded-by-light

chaoschao said:
Ah, but you forget. I said PROBABLY hasn't been there. Riku could have gone there when he was under Ansem's controll, thus not remembering it. Riku's alternate, if you find that theory to be correct, could be Ansem for all we know. Not likely, but that's where HIS memory of TT could have came from.
still that dosent explain why sora did "remember" TT and besides Riku still remembers what happened when he was controlled by ansem so he would still remember TT but he said he had never been there

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Wow, B-b-L, can't believe you dug this up again. Heh.

Yeah, this pretty much squashes those god damned alternate theories.

E

Eternal Wanderer

This is a very good theory and well thought out too. The evidence is good and it certainly seems plausible. I'm gonna go with this theory, great job!!

YoshiAngemon

Maybe the one possible person who the BHK could be paired up with could be Naminé! She's the only one I can think of. Think about it. The possible pairs of destiny could be this: Sora/Kairi, Riku/The King, BHK/Naminé! It's possible, but that might be some sort of a long shot.

blinded-by-light

YoshiAngemon said:
Maybe the one possible person who the BHK could be paired up with could be Naminé! She's the only one I can think of. Think about it. The possible pairs of destiny could be this: Sora/Kairi, Riku/The King, BHK/Naminé! It's possible, but that might be some sort of a long shot.
well if ur talking about destiny u r in part wrong cause thanx to CoM we know for a fact that Rikus destiny is "entwined to that of another hero" which we know is Sora, thing is we WANT sora to be with kairi, which he probably will but that dosent mean their destinys are entwined and as for the paopu fruit he never actually gave one to her even if they drew it in the secret place...but maybe drawing it was enough to bond their destinys...

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Maybe the one possible person who the BHK could be paired up with could be Naminé! She's the only one I can think of. Think about it. The possible pairs of destiny could be this: Sora/Kairi, Riku/The King, BHK/Naminé! It's possible, but that might be some sort of a long shot."

Namine hasnt been confirmed yet, but mabey..

Wait a second..that makes no sense...Sora= Wielder Kairi=not same goes with the BHK/Namine thing... but then the king and riku are both wielders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back