• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little theory: Aqua vs. Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
She could be a problem with a lot of things.lol Mickey told Aqua to protect Kairi because of her importance. Now a whole lot of stuff can happen. We know Mickey is up to his shit (usually important), I don't think Mickey is going to stand for it either. Could be a whole bunch of mess spewing from this. Kairi's purpose is served again.lol

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
None of the TAV fight each other. If they did Aqua wouldn't have save Terra in the Secret Ending.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
None of the TAV fight each other. If they did Aqua wouldn't have save Terra in the Secret Ending.
1. They are friends. Friends fight sometimes. Friends get over it.
2. It's not like they would have to fight to the death.
3. It may not even be a physical battle just a verbal confrontation with potential violence.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
None of the TAV fight each other.

And how would you know?

If they did Aqua wouldn't have save Terra in the Secret Ending.

Like Zeagal said: Friends argue!
There's no such thing as a perfect friend whom you never fight with.
If there is a conflict between Aqua and Terra I feel like Ven's going to be the one to try and fix it whilst failing miserably since the two could be somewhat stubborn...

Anyways,
Interesting idea Org♥!

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Terra fighting over a little girl?
XD
but you do have a point though. Terra might just ignore his feelings for doing this and just do. i can see it now
Terra: Get out of the way Aqua.
Aqua: No!
Terra: Aqua!
Aqua:"Wields keyblade."
Terra:"Sighs" I don't want this to happen either.
Aqua:"Looks relieved for a moment."
Terra: But I have to."Strikes Aqua, and begins to fight."
Something along those terms maybe?
who knows...we have to wait til we get the game before we can find out.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That makes sense. But I'd also like to hear your theory about how Kairi ends up on Destiny Islands with no memory.

I honestly think it was because she was four. I don't remember a lot of stuff that happened when I was four, not in great detail anyway. And what I do remember is helped by old family videos and the people around me who were old enough to remember it. Kairi didn't have any of that, plus you add the whole trauma of being sent from one world to the next during a meteor shower, and I think that's why she can't remember much.

I meant she didn't exist back then because she's too young...she's like 7 years old. Jasmine and Belle are at least in their twenties.

She might be seven in the Lewis Caroll books, but I feel like she looks and acts older in the Disney cartoon. Younger than Kairi, but I'll bet they change her age for the sake of the games, unless they're going to explain to us what happens when a new Princess is born.

Like Zeagal said: Friends argue!
There's no such thing as a perfect friend whom you never fight with.
If there is a conflict between Aqua and Terra I feel like Ven's going to be the one to try and fix it whilst failing miserably since the two could be somewhat stubborn...

Anyways,
Interesting idea Org♥!

Thanks Hikari! Poor Ven, he's so sweet and naive and innocent...though I wonder how he would feel about all this. It'd probably cause him to start angsting because he'll be thinking that maybe Terra did turn to darkness after all.

And I think you're right about it being a verbal confrontation, Zeagal. That's more what I was leaning towards anyway.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmmm i dont think terra would go that far, i mean i understand that he wants to get to xehanort but i dont think he would hurt aqua or ven....

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Sometimes people are blinded by their goals and motivations so much that they lose sight of everything else.
The same thing can happen to Terra if Nomura wants.

Grey

It's a good theory because we've seen Kairi fuck up everything before why not when she's 4

Because it's definitely Kairi's fault that she's being hunted. I'm sick of the Kairi hate--don't hate the character because she's being used as a plot device. Blame Nomura.

WOW. The game hasn't even been released yet, and already I find out I was half-right! YAY!!! :lol:

Lol, even though I'm willing to bet that was for the Master Qualification Exam. : P

gosox333

That Aqua vs. Terra scene was taken from a pre-rendered cutscene. Since that's the case, the scene itself is most likely part of the opening movie.

The theory can still be right, but the new commercial probably shouldn't be used as proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back