• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little theory: Aqua vs. Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Looking at the new Kairi scans got me thinking. (When I was done squeeing with joy!) We saw in the first scan released that Aqua and Mickey were protecting Kairi, and these new scenes show her talking to Aqua with a flower in her hand. (A gift of gratitude, perhaps?)

We know that Kairi is one of the seven Princesses of Heart. We also know that Master Xehanort is very interested in these Princesses of Heart, so much so that Terra thinks gathering them together is the key to finding MX. He also tells Aqua about his suspicions and concludes, "We'll chase the light too." We know he does this because we've seen scans of him talking to Maleficent next to a sleeping Aurora and approaching Snow White and Cinderella. And we found out in the latter two scenes that Terra can sense when a person has a heart of pure light and even theorizes about why each girl qualifies as a PoH.

So Terra can tell when a person is a PoH, and now we see Aqua bonding with this sweet little girl in Radiant Garden who just so happens to be a PoH...hmmmmmm. Oh, and Aqua's been hearing rumors about how Terra's falling into darkness but doesn't want to believe it. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Yes, my theory is that little Kairi's going to end up being a source of tension for Aqua and Terra. Aqua is protecting Kairi, one of the girls who Terra happens to be hunting. And they both turn up in Radiant Garden around the same time. It makes me wonder about how Terra will react to all of this if he finds out. Will his determination to find MX override any moral qualms about using a helpless little girl as bait? If the answer is yes, then I expect a fight to break out between these two friends, because from what I've seen of Aqua's character, I don't think she'd tolerate such an idea.

What do you guys think?

αsiя

space coke
It's a good theory because we've seen Kairi fuck up everything before why not when she's 4

That makes sense. But I'd also like to hear your theory about how Kairi ends up on Destiny Islands with no memory.

Maybe Terra smacked her in the head and she lost all her memories
OMG that would be fuckin hilarious to see

αsiя

space coke
Where does it state that?
I dont remember hearing that.:dizzy:

Ansem report 11
read it all so you can understand
In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

zhill05

It's beeen confirmed that Xehanort sends Kairi to DI

Though it was confirmed from Ansem the Wise that a set of reports were done by somebody else, it could have easily have been somebody else. Since around BBS, it could have been MX rather than the Xehanort we know now. If by some chance MX did falsely right the reports then that would make the story more interesting since he is a going for darkness, Kingdom hearts, the the PoH's.

I'm mostly with the idea that Xehanort wrote, but still leaving the idea that MX may have possibly wrote the other reports as well.

RoxasDualWielder

Though it was confirmed from Ansem the Wise that a set of reports were done by somebody else, it could have easily have been somebody else. Since around BBS, it could have been MX rather than the Xehanort we know now. If by some chance MX did falsely right the reports then that would make the story more interesting since he is a going for darkness, Kingdom hearts, the the PoH's.

I'm mostly with the idea that Xehanort wrote, but still leaving the idea that MX may have possibly wrote the other reports as well.

Those reports are from Xeharnot who suplanted Ansem the Wise
"Secret ansem report 2:Apparently he had gone to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself. Yes – the first subject of my foolish experiments. Secret Ansem Report 3: Chaos affects not only this world but many other worlds besides. In the “Ansem Reports” my apprentice Xehanort had written under his name."

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I approve of this idea and I think it will be very entertaining to see how it plays out with Kairi.
Because Xehanort is the one to send Kairi to DI, I wonder if that means Aqua won.

XkeybladerXX

But back in Birth By Sleep, the princesses of heart are not 7 since Alice from Wonderland isn't there and she's a princess of heart too.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted XKeybladerX
But back in Birth By Sleep, the princesses of heart are not 7 since Alice from Wonderland isn't there and she's a princess of heart too.
^Neither is Jasmine or Belle^.

Oh, by the way, Organiztion_42, your theory is really good. It even makes sense, unlike some other theories around here. Like Zeagal said, Aqua must have won.

αsiя

space coke
I meant she didn't exist back then because she's too young...she's like 7 years old. Jasmine and Belle are at least in their twenties.

THat's true becuase i remember that the White Queen asked Alice how old was and Alice said 7 and a half I think

Yes, my theory is that little Kairi's going to end up being a source of tension for Aqua and Terra. Aqua is protecting Kairi, one of the girls who Terra happens to be hunting. And they both turn up in Radiant Garden around the same time. It makes me wonder about how Terra will react to all of this if he finds out. Will his determination to find MX override any moral qualms about using a helpless little girl as bait? If the answer is yes, then I expect a fight to break out between these two friends, because from what I've seen of Aqua's character, I don't think she'd tolerate such an idea.

What do you guys think?
Eh, I am completely believing your theory as of today. But, it doesn't seem to make sense to me that Terra is a D-Link (ya know what, I'm going to call it a Summon) right now. Of course, I can expect some plot device in Aqua's scenario, but I am still "confused". Anyways, Kairi makes me glad...on the inside.

αsiя

space coke
Eh, I am completely believing your theory as of today. But, it doesn't seem to make sense to me that Terra is a D-Link (ya know what, I'm going to call it a Summon) right now. Of course, I can expect some plot device in Aqua's scenario, but I am still "confused". Anyways, Kairi makes me glad...on the inside.

Terra isnt really a D-link is that you can D-link with your friends wireless on the psp

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Well, technically speaking, Alice shouldn't be a Princess of Heart anyways. She's kind've mischievous and at times self-centered. Like most children. :)

She herself says: 'Good advice. If I listened earlier, I wouldn't be here. But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.'

On the same note, there can't have always been these same seven. Maybe there was a different one at that time. Or all seven will only become present (as in with the Keyblade) when the world is in danger. Or perhaps the number seven is not the important part, but rather, having all the hearts that qualify as a PoH.

Hopefully, since BbS deals with more PoHs, we'll get a little more explanation on this.

A

Azrael

Kairi could fuck up Aqua's relationship with Terra.

I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back