• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little theory about MX, DS and Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
Part A

I was thinking that everyone in Sunset Horizons Battle was killed/destroyed/Gone PUF except Terra , Mickey and the DS.

So, if you think, the DS could be the Xehanort we know (it's probable he could only a part of MX) and if MX would have been responsible for the loss of Ven and Aqua, Terra gets so mad that he kills MX and beats the DS (Xehanort in this case) so bad that he loses his memories, but even with MX dead, the DS continues to live and. Mickey also helps accomplishing this task.

The DS disappears and Appears back in Hollow Bastion. ( With some confuse storylines that we have in KH, it may be possible.)

Q: But how is that possible if Mickey saw Xehanort for the 1st time when he went to Hollow Bastion?
A: a) Maybe Terra got out of control and injured Mickey too.
b)Terra has some kind mind controling power because of the darkness. ( Terra's yellow eyes)
c) Maybe Mickey kept that dreadful episode in secret or never thought it was worth mentioning.
c)1- Maybe Terra battled the DS were Mickey couldn't see his face, like on top of a ravine, and he never saw the DS.
d) I'm wrong.

Q: But Ansem said he found Xehanort on his travels didn't he?
A: Yup, maybe he just stood there half dead until Ansem found him.

Part B

The same as Part A only that both DS and MX get killed. The DS fades into the Dark and misteriousely reappears in Hollow Bastion or any other world. But as a new person, (like a reborn person) without his memories.

Q: how can he appear and reappear?
A: Dunno, maybe because he was not a real person and the Dark rejected him. XD, lol, like a nobody.

Part C (my fave)

The same as part A only that Terra could have used his powers to fuse with the DS, thus creating Xehanort and Terra becoming more powerful. While this part happens Mickey is out helping the near dead Aqua and Ven, not paying attention to the battle or he could be knocked out ( so he never sees Terra's new form ).
Then Terra beats MX and something happens. While in the fusion the three elements of Terra ( Body Heart Soul) cannot coexist and Terra gets broken apart resulting on his body and heart getting deattached from his soul and the DS (wich I think can be MX's soul) gets fused with Terra's body and heart and that makes Xehanort.

Ven and Aqua die (probably because MX takes out their hearts). Mickey somehow forgets all this events or prefers to keep this a secret, or, as I said back there he could be KO.

Terra becomes like a ghost and tries to find Xehanort to get his body and heart back. He only lives because of his will to have revenge due to his friends deaths. Because of this, Terra becomes evil (like a nobody, he has no conscience of what he is doing).

Xehanort appears like a new person in some other world and he is taken in by Ansem.

Q: BUT HOW COME HE APPEARS AGAIN IN DISNEY CASTLE????
A: a) Probably that portal could a concentration of memories, like a living memory. (don't think so but...)
b) most likely Terra did that on his own.

Q: But how come he is on his armor?
A: Like in a traditional ghost story, the armor could be only a vessel so that he could become physic and interact with the human world.

Whew... Please, feel free to correct, diss, flame, discuss, correct, etc...

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So, if you think, the DS could be the Xehanort we know (it's probable he could only a part of MX) and if MX would have been responsible for the loss of Ven and Aqua, Terra gets so mad that he kills MX and beats the DS (Xehanort in this case) so bad that he loses his memories, but even with MX dead, the DS continues to live and. Mickey also helps accomplishing this task.

I really have a problem with this... I just really do not see any possible way for Terra, even with Mickey's help, to defeat MX... Throughout the secret ending, it would seem like MX is playing with ATV, not using his true strength...

Q: But how is that possible if Mickey saw Xehanort for the 1st time when he went to Hollow Bastion?
A: a) Maybe Terra got out of control and injured Mickey too.

...Or maybe Mickey just didn't recognize Xehanort...

b)Terra has some kind mind controling power because of the darkness. ( Terra's yellow eyes)

c)1- Maybe Terra battled the DS were Mickey couldn't see his face, like on top of a ravine, and he never saw the DS.

Assuming (a big ass assumption) that MX was defeated, I suppose it is possible...

d) I'm wrong.

Most likely...

Q: But Ansem said he found Xehanort on his travels didn't he?
A: Yup, maybe he just stood there half dead until Ansem found him.

No, Ansem found Xehanort in Radient Garden, near dead and without memories...

The same as Part A only that both DS and MX get killed. The DS fades into the Dark and misteriousely reappears in Hollow Bastion or any other world. But as a new person, (like a reborn person) without his memories.

Unlikely...

The same as part A only that Terra could have used his powers to fuse with the DS, thus creating Xehanort and Terra becoming more powerful. While this part happens Mickey is out helping the near dead Aqua and Ven, not paying attention to the battle or he could be knocked out ( so he never sees Terra's new form ).
Then Terra beats MX and something happens. While in the fusion the three elements of Terra ( Body Heart Soul) cannot coexist and Terra gets broken apart resulting on his body and heart getting deattached from his soul and the DS (wich I think can be MX's soul) gets fused with Terra's body and heart and that makes Xehanort.

Near impossible... MX shares too many similiarities with Xehanort, XH and Xemnas not to be a aprt of him...

Terra becomes like a ghost and tries to find Xehanort to get his body and heart back. He only lives because of his will to have revenge due to his friends deaths. Because of this, Terra becomes evil (like a nobody, he has no conscience of what he is doing).

Umm... Yet we see Terra as a good person in FM+...?

Some people may like it, but I, personally, don't... I feel the strongest possiblity there is thus far is that MX+DS=Xehanort... When MX and DS split in the secret ending, it could be foreshadowing their fusion...
I know, I know... "But Xehanort looks like Terra...!" Simple... The DS is a replica of Terra... The DS' keyblade has a gear on the top... And one of Terra's attacks release a gear-like object... And there is also the connection of their fighting styles, acrobatic...

D

Dexter

"But Xehanort looks like Terra...!" Simple... The DS is a replica of Terra... The DS' keyblade has a gear on the top... And one of Terra's attacks release a gear-like object... And there is also the connection of their fighting styles, acrobatic...

But that could just be pure coinsedence. For all we know Nomura could've been rushing while creating the FM+ Secret Ending and just gave them similar traits. Or Nomura could've just been pure lazy....

Umm... Yet we see Terra as a good person in FM+...?

But when we fought Terra (and lets just assume cannon) you could see how pissed of he was...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But that could just be pure coinsedence. For all we know Nomura could've been rushing while creating the FM+ Secret Ending and just gave them similar traits. Or Nomura could've just been pure lazy....

Maybe, but Nomura already said that he had this Secret Ending planned out completely, so I doubt it's coinsedence... Besides, we already see a ingame pic with the DS' keyblade in it...

But when we fought Terra (and lets just assume cannon) you could see how pissed of he was...

Yeah, but Terra also seemed confused and not all there... Remember how he calmed down afterwards...?

[√]Genuflect
Yeah, but Terra also seemed confused and not all there... Remember how he calmed down afterwards...?
You know, we got to bash Terra's head to calm him down.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm with Omni on this one. And you thoery has some good points..Some

but yea DS+MX should= Xehanort either because DS was a replica of Terra like Omni said, or that MX got some atibutes of Terra when he tried to posses him, and failed...But still.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
I'm with Omni on this one. And you thoery has some good points..Some

but yea DS+MX should= Xehanort either because DS was a replica of Terra like Omni said, or that MX got some atibutes of Terra when he tried to posses him, and failed...But still.

Yep, you're all right, now that read it again, it sounds kinda dumb.

Maybe it's because I wrote this when I was a bit sleepy. (00.45 o'clock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back