• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Little Taste of Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
SCHOOL IS OVER!!! *light shines down from the heavens and little children screech with delight all across the globe* =DDDD

Ah, I got all my last minute work in too boot =D
So now, I can at last return to the fic!
Huzzah!
Sometime this week there will be an update, most definitely, for even as I write this I have the file open and am editing the upcoming chapter =D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
xD All the little children 'cept I and my school seeing I still have one week left of school after exams [granted I am only coming on Tuesday for the field trip and Friday, but that's besides the point]

xD YAAY! Glad to here you were able to finish your last minute work!

-Taokitty

Cha! Do a dance! [Random]

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hey guys, sorry about the lack of an update (again) ><

But there's actually a different reason... one that some may enjoy! =D

I've started working on a new fan fiction... except not regarding kh.

As some of you may know, im a pretty big fan of avatar the last airbender, and Im working on an orginal story now =D
So hold on a bit, I'll finish up the opening of that, and then I'll get back to this.
(btw- do you think I should post that on this forum? I was thinking I may put it elsewhere....)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Thanks! =D
And good news guys- I might be able to get it up tonight, or if not now, tomorrow, for sure.
(Word is just being dumb....)

So once I get it working, then I'll post it up.
(I've just gotta touch up the finished product =D)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 8: The Fires of Sunrise

Everything was still. There were no disturbances in the void. The eternal silence was omnipresent in this world, and its inhabitants were never to know sound again.
But the inhabitants- how were they to exist? They were nothing more than figments of shadows- trapped eternally in the absence of light.
Yet they existed all the same, and they were still living.

Two of them were lying there, but one was an oddity. Her life was a brilliant, sparkling light, it shone in the dark, but it could never penetrate it- not here. Now she was failing though, and she knew it. It was closing in around her, and she began to despair, but all the while accepting it.

The dark swooped in on her, and her thoughts pleaded, screamed out in the dark, but were never to be heard.
She was gone.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:​

Then the dark was broken. With a soft woosh a being floated into the dark, fully conscious, fully aware of where he was. And he felt them- the ghosts of the souls who were trapped here, teasing him with fleeting glimpses of their lives.
Axel laughed. There was nothing here for him, and he was nothing in and of himself. Perhaps it was the perfect double negative.
And suddenly, he realized he was wrong. He had fallen into the dark without a care in the world, but now he was glad he had come.

A familiar face had floated on by, and Axel (who was merely standing on nothing) was shocked to the core. Here, in the deepest void, he found Sora’s voice chanting rhythmically, “Kairi! Kairi! Kairi!...”

Axel couldn’t help but smirk. He had so desperately wanted to vanish from the Organization’s eyes, but not anymore. This was not the place for him, not when there was a light to be found.
And he realized what had to be done.

“I’ll be the light in the dark.” He almost laughed at the irony.

Axel closed his eyes and let the raw energy within him ignite with an explosion unlike any he had ever felt. The dark was singed at its seems, and the flames imploded upon themselves, multiplying and dividing, combating the void.
And the nothing became whole.

Axel felt his feet touch solid ground. He heard a soft rushing noise, and he felt himself fall lightly upon a welcomingly soft ground (apparently gravity was restored). He was on his back, and he heard a soft, feminine groan from nearby. He opened his eyes and breathed out.

Above him was a wondrous, starless night sky. It was crisscrossed with strange, dark formations, and as Axel slowly got to his feet, he realized there was sand laced between his fingers. He sat up, and saw to his surprise a bizarre beach. The salty smell wasn’t quite there, and the water seemed fake somehow.
But there was a light a bit off shore.

Axel didn’t pay much attention to the glare though, because he heard a groan again. He was in a sit up position, but he turned to lean on only one of his shoulders to look at the person muttering. He smiled, of all people.
Laying only a few feet away from him was Kairi, who had a sad frown across her face; just a few feet across from her was Sora, who seemed completely knocked out.

Axel got to his feet in a rush. He slowly walked over to Sora, each step filled with an inexplicable hesitation, very much like a curious child. He found himself standing beside Sora, staring down at the boy with a raised eyebrow.
What was he doing here? What had he done to bring him back?
His eyes narrowed, and he really couldn’t explain what was happening.

He was sad- very sad. His face remained solid, but he looked at the boy with such a longing, such a bizarre sadness that he had to look away.
He was looking out to the horizon, where that brilliant light was glistening off the wavy water. It wasn’t that bright, but it was persistent- he could tell it wasn’t going to fade, and that made him feel... warm.

And the shock of the moment made Axel gasp aloud. He had felt. The warmth of the light was exhilarating. He widened his arms and opened his palms, taking in as much of that brilliant glow as possible. He closed his eyes, knowing, with a wondrous certainty, that finally, after the all the crap nonexistence had thrown at him, he was whole.

He laughed, almost maniacally, and fell onto the floor, rolling his head side to side against the sand, smiling insanely, loving every instant as the tears freely streamed across his face. He paid no attention to Sora or Kairi as they slowly got to their feet, or perhaps he just didn’t notice.

Sora wasn’t all too aware of his surroundings, as he was just waking up, but the sight of Axel rolling around on the floor in utter delight made him positive he was still dreaming. It was then he looked at Kairi, and at her mere smile, he remembered the dark. He remembered what had happened, him failing, and then Axel coming…
But then what?

Now here he was, standing… where? He knew at first glimpse- he was standing on the exact same shore where he and Riku had ended up after defeating Xemnas. And there was Axel…
Sora was too shocked to find words. Axel was dead, he had seen it! Yet there he was.
Sora turned to look at Kairi, who seemed equally shocked. Although, she seemed a bit angry as well…

Suddenly, and without warning, Kairi whipped out her blades and sprinted at Axel.
“COWARD!” she screamed with a wild fury, and Axel opened his eyes to find the girl hurtling towards him. He twirled up from the ground and barely managed to avoid a surprisingly well-placed slash to his midsection. “What the!?”
“Kairi no!” roared Sora, but she wouldn’t stop. She was swinging away at his form without any grace, just a wild savagery.

Axel was dodging her blades and scrambling back with great difficulty across the sandy ground. Suddenly, there were no more swings at his face. He looked up cautiously to find the blades lying on the ground, and Sora restraining a fiercely struggling Kairi from behind.
“LET GO OF ME!” she screamed, and Sora roared just as loudly, “Kairi stop! He’s on our side!”
She stopped struggling, but Sora could still feel her muscles tensed. “What do you mean?”
She relaxed, and suddenly Sora was quite awkwardly aware that he was holding Kairi in a somewhat inappropriate manner. He quickly let her go, and said in a soothing voice, “I’ve told you the story Kairi. You know what I mean.”

Axel got to his feet and addressed Kairi from a safe distance, “I’m sorry about kidnapping you, but you know why I did it. I know that doesn’t really make it better but…” Axel was quite aware at this time of just how awkward he sounded, and he let out a nervous laugh. “So… uh… when’d you learn how to fight,” he said with a forced smile.
“Ugh,” grunted Kairi as she rolled her eyes, “Spare me the theatrics and tell me what you’re doing here.”

Axel laughed, his old self-confident nature returning, “I’d like to tell you, but I’m not so sure myself.”
Sora spoke up, and said quite forcefully, “Well, tell us what you know.”
Axel raised an eyebrow, “Keep your shirt on, I’ll tell ya,” Axel took an overly long breath, and continued in a rush tone, “The organization’s back, I don’t why so don’t bother asking. Dear old Marly was taken care of though, don’t worry, and me and Larxene escaped before the rest of them killed us. So I hid out in The World that Never Was until Maleficent asked me to leave. I went to Twilight Town after that, but Patchy the Pirate-” Sora and Kairi both raised their eyebrows, and Axel rolled his eyes, “Xigbar, ok? Anyway, he attacked me, but I..” Axel trailed off. Might as well tell them, he thought, “I told him Larxene was going after Riku. After that, I went through a portal to escape. I ended up here- go figure.”

Axel folded his arms, “You’re turn. What’re you doing here? Is that island of yours so boring you wanted a change of scenery or something?”
Sora rolled his eyes, but Kairi glared at him angrily, “The islands are gone for all we know. Maleficent attacked them, and we ended up stranded. Some portal opened up, and a voice told us to go inside. We though it was taking us to Traverse Town, but we ended up here.”
Axel laughed, and wagged a finger at them in an attempt to lighten the tension, “You shouldn’t listen to strangers.” Kairi rolled her eyes once more. She was getting sick of his cocky attitude, but Sora laughed a bit.
“Guess so.”

Axel was practically bursting to tell them the biggest news, but he kept his demeanor- it would make it that much better. “So… notice anything different about me?”
Kairi groaned, “Don’t play games. We’ve got to get out of here, so don’t waste our time.”
Axel’s eyes narrowed. “Killjoy,” he muttered, but he continued on, “Fine, have it your way. In case you haven’t noticed,” he took a dramatic pause and couldn’t help but smile, “I’m whole.”

Voicing the words made them seem that much more real to Axel. He took great pleasure in seeing the look of great shock and happiness on Sora’s face. He didn’t look at Kairi.
“What? How?” stuttered Sora.
Axel shrugged, his eyes closed, “I’m just as confused as you. So now you know why I was rolling around like a moron back there.” He gestured with his thumb over his shoulder.
He turned to Kairi, “Thanks for ruining that great moment, by the way.”

Kairi scowled, but smiled, “Congratulations on your happy day. Now how do we get out of here?”
Axel returned the look, but Sora pointed off shore, “Through the light of course.”
Axel and Kairi turned to look at the light, and were surprised to find Sora walking towards it.
He stepped into the water without hesitation, and only when he was knee deep did he turn around. “Let’s go guys.” They followed without a sound, but Axel took particular pleasure of the water’s cool feel around his shins. He smiled.

Sora waited for them to catch up, and then he took his place between the two. Axel had a wide smile on his face as the he felt the light engulf him, and he had a bit of fun creating some flames in his palms.

The light overtook them, and the dark was whole once more.

-----------------------------

FINALLY! I got this one done =D
I really like how it turned out...
Although it took me until the very last moment to rule out if Kairi would kill Axel or not..
But he's just too cool to kill off =D
And besides, in a few chapters he has a really great moment =D

Aqua

Another great chapter. At least now, Axel can actually tell Kairi he "feels" sorry for kidnapping her. I again look forward to the next update.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea...
But I'm still feeling regret for not killing him... =/
I thought it would have been perfect- FINALLY getting to live, and then just dying.

Thanks though aqua...
And oh crap I just realized I missed a paragraph...... O_O

(Umm.... I'm sorry- but I missed the part where Kairi and Sora sort of react to the fact that Larxene's after Riku... XDDD)

So... umm......
Ok, new plan- I'll incorporate it into the next chapter..... whoops...
><

Aqua

Yea...
But I'm still feeling regret for not killing him... =/
I thought it would have been perfect- FINALLY getting to live, and then just dying.

Yeah, dying only after he started to truly live, that would be pretty ironic. Sad, but ironic.
Killing him off may have been interesting, but you said you had a plan to use him in the next few chapters. At least by keeping him alive for now, you are leaving options open.

And, as for leaving that paragraph out, the omission did not seem obvious to me. Now that I know what is missing, I can see it, but when I was reading it the first time, I did not feel like anything was wrong with it. So, overall, I still would say it was a very good chapter.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Whoa great chapter! I so cannot wait for more though Kairi killing Axel would disappointing. I mean its your decision and all but I just saying. Also I wanted to mention your word choice and all, are you like naturally good at like describing things!? Ha ha, so can't wait. Wish I can write like that. Keep it up! :D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Thanks for the comments guys =D
(but im still annoyed at myself for missing that paragraph... I mean seriously? how the hell did I manage to copy and paste everything but that paragraph? >< )

Anyway... I have outlines up to chapter 13 (take a guess why... XD), and chapter 9 is in the works...

Honestly, I think it's one of those awkward transition things that has to be seen, even though its dull and uneventful, so just bear with me =/

Luckily chapter 10 is a bit more entertaining, but dear god I LOVE chapter 11 (the battle I've been waiting for...), so just hold on =D

LAST WORD- chapter 9 should be up in about a week... if I can, I may just post it with chapter 10 to make it a bit more interesting (this is a definite maybe though)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
It appears I'll have to look at how Axel was able to become whole on a philosophical level [though I think I have an idea perhaps ^^;;; I'm not sure though seeing I have yet to examine it and may in reality have no idea at all >.> ]. xD

Sadly it appears my muses don't wish for me to view this as I may have, nooooo. They have to be a pain. >___>

Hurray for Axel gaining his -wholeness?- again! ^0^
Nice description about Axel and how he acted; like how you described he was acting very much like a child by experiencing new feelings and taking in the feedback.

Hmmm... if Kairi killed Axel...?
I'm trying to imagine how that'd go exactly. Dx
I probably can't really imagine the battle [though most likely Kairi would continue catching him off guard before he can use fire -if he still has the ability, that is ^^;;; -] probably because I'm fond of Axel and though it would be a perfect opportune moment to kill him, it'd seem it would be too soon for him to die and that everything before hand would have been useless... Well, part of the reason why it'd be such an opportune moment would be Axel to feel such joy and exhilaration only to find it all be at waste in a single moment.

Sadly I can't give good judgment of whether Axel or not should have died seeing it'd be somewhat pointless to have him die so early [or so I think]; but really I say that because I see the chapter and see how Axel lives and can't really see him dieing then. That and sadly I am fond of the pyro. Dx

Sorry for babbling.... ^^;;;

I think it's good to let him live for now and fill out his destiny, and perhaps kill him later if you feel the need to. From what I understand, he has a bit -or quite- the role to fill out and what if the Organization discovered he was whole? That may cause a change of thought or an event with the revelation.

...Forgive me if the ranting was troublesome and helped not much.... Dx

*Patpat* Reminds me of one time where I was about to post in a role play [I believe[and copy it just in case, but ended up [accidentally] pressing delete on a paragraph. D:

Though it is odd how that paragraph was missed when copy and pasted... >__>
Is it still in Word? o.o

*Nods* Got it! ^_^

-Taokitty-
PS *Poke* Scuse the randomness. <<_>>

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... Tao, you already know what happens xD

Anyway, I think you guys are right- it's better that Axel lives. For now, he's got a semi-important part in the upcoming chapters.

Although you guys may be surprised with the change of focus the upcoming chapters take.
Anyway, chapter 9 will be up some time soon, perhaps tomorrow (I'll be stuck watching dogs all day, so I'll have ample writing time =D)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
>_< I know. I just thought it'd be cruel/mean [my vocabulary is lacking! Dx ] if I mentioned that. Dx
So much for side stepping knowing... xD

Though there is one question I'm currently pondering to see how they'll react if they ever know...
Ah well, I suppose I'll simply re-read to check [or wait and see what happens].

Ori? Dogs?

-Taokitty-
PS If I ever put 'Tornished' instead of 'Taokitty', that can be blamed on my gaia account.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 9: Into the Light

They emerged together, hand in hand, setting foot into reality. Axel still had a happy smile as his eyes once more adjusted to the dark.
They had walked out of the light to find themselves in a dark hallway that had one wall missing. In its place stood a series of columns that overlooked an eerie garden. The garden had strange hedge sculptures, and Sora recognized them instantly even in the dark.
“That’s the king- the sculpture I mean! That garden! This hallway… we’re in Disney Castle!” Sora exclaimed happily. He took another look around and began to smile. Even in the middle of the night, the bizarre architecture of the castle was easily recognizable. They were directly in front of the massive door that led to the audience chamber, and the familiarity of the place warmed Sora.
Axel was a bit more skeptical, “That’s odd. Of all places, why would we end up here?”
Sora put his arms behind his head in concentration, “I dunno. I mean… this world has the Cornerstone of Light… maybe that’s why?”
Axel scowled, “Makes as much sense as anything else that’s happened,” He paused and surveyed the place (he couldn’t help but notice how alert Kairi was to his every move), “You know… this king has real odd taste.”
Sora laughed, “I know, but he’s really smart- in fact he’ll probably know what to do. We should find him.”

Axel and Kairi nodded, and without a word they followed Sora down the hallway. He figured it was too late for the king to be in his audience chamber, so he led them through the hall and later up the spiral staircase, assuming that the king would be in his private quarters. Axel marveled at the many photos of the king, and came to the conclusion that the mouse was a real egotist.
They continued up the seemingly endless staircase, until a point where the magical light bulbs that lit the hall seemed to darken.

Sora stopped at a point where the dark made it fairly difficult for him to see the others behind him. He turned to the person who he thought was Axel and said, “Hey, could you maybe make a fire to get us through here?”
He was surprised to hear a response from the opposite direction.
“Sure,” Axel held out his hand, and was waiting for the familiar dark energy to ignite in his palm when he realized it wasn’t coming. He rose in eyebrow in the dark, and realized that it was no longer there. The darkness that had fueled him for so long had been released when he became whole.
He turned to where he believed Sora to be and said, “Uh… I’m having some technical difficulties here… just hold on.”
Sora was confused, “Whadda ya mean?”
Axel let his palm drop in frustration, and said quite angrily, “I said hold on, but if you’ve gotta know, I can’t find the darkness in me anymore to fuel the flames.”
Sora laughed, “That’s it? Well then just find the light!”
Axel almost cringed at the boy’s perkiness. “And what does that mean?” he asked, the effort of keeping his voice level clearly present.
Kairi answered before Sora could answer. “Exactly what it says. If you can’t find the dark, then just use the light instead,” she said coolly.
Axel rolled his eyes but figured it was worth a try. He searched within himself in quiet concentration for a few moments, but came to the same conclusion. There was nothing there.
“Nope. Nothing,” said Axel in his usual calm tone, perfectly covering the panic he was feeling at losing his beloved fire.
“Oh well then,” said Sora, clearly disappointed, “Well I guess I could make some fire… I can’t control it that well… but it’s better than nothing.”

They had taken only a few steps when Sora called out, “Fire!” A ring of flames appeared around his body, and the hallway was lit with an dim orange glow. Axel followed behind at a safe distance, for the first time he could remember taking care not to be burned by the fire. Axel was crushed, but it was at that moment he decided he wouldn’t allow it to end that easily. With a fierce determination he called out to the flames dancing circles around Sora’s waist, and they answered.
A small flame jumped from the fire and flew soundlessly to Axel’s outstretched palm. Kairi’s eyebrows were raised in surprise, but Sora’s back was turned to the scene, and he didn’t even notice. Axel waved his free hand around the flame, petting it without a touch.

His confidence was restored, and he called out to Sora, “Hey Sora!” He turned around, and his eyes went wide at the sight of the flame, “How-?”
Axel gave the answer as if he had known it all along, “Raw will power.”
Sora tried to stutter a response, but Axel merely laughed, “Don’t hurt yourself kid. You can let your fire go out now.”
The flames died just as fast as they had come into being, and Axel held up his palm to spread the light a bit further. Axel couldn’t help but smile at the familiar cackle of the flame. Perhaps some things were better left unexplained.

Sora resumed leading them up to the king’s chambers, and they found it fairly quickly even in the dark. The door was identical to the many others they had passed along the way, but Sora recalled where it had been from his last visit. He had explored the castle with Donald and Goofy had been thrilled to see it’s many rooms.
Sora, without even bothering to knock, pushed open the door quietly, but the small mouse jumped out of his bed all the same.

“Who’s there!?” hollered Mickey, and with a flash of light Sora could see his golden keyblade.
Sora, throwing the door open so that the King could properly see them, called out “It’s me! Sora- and Kairi!”
“What! How? Why?” the King was speechless, but he was wise enough to turn on the magical lights with a wave of his hands. As soon as the lights came back on, the King jumped back in surprise. Behind Sora and Kairi stood Axel, but how!?
“Axel! How..?” said the king, utterly confused.
Axel laughed, “Trust me, I don’t know either.”
The King slowly calmed down, and the massive key in his hand vanished with another flash of light. He felt as if he were in a dream, having just woken up, but he was very much aware as he summoned is helpers (the brooms) into the room. He told them to wake Donald and Goofy, but to take particular care not to wake Miney or Daisy.
They eventually came into the room, and happily welcomed Sora and Kairi. They had the same reaction to Axel as the king had, but when everyone had settled down, Axel managed to relay the entire situation to them.

When Axel was done explaining, Sora addressed the King with concern, “So, have you guys seen Riku? He left for the castle a few days ago… I think.”
Mickey shook his head, “Nope,” but he turned to address Goofy, “But Goofy, didn’t you tell me that you saw a gummi ship in the hangar?”
Goofy nodded, “Uh-huh, and I was pretty sure that it was your guys’s…” Goofy hiccupped awkwardly, and then babbled on, “So maybe he’s somewhere in the castle?”
Sora shook his head, “No, that’s not like Riku. He would’ve said hello or something at least.”
Axel looked down and shrugged his shoulders, “I guess than Larxene really did capture him. I didn’t think she had it in her.”

Mickey jumped up, “What!?”
Axel raised his eyes (only slightly) to meet the King’s gaze and answered, “Yea, Larxene was after him. She wants to use him against the Organization.” Although he didn’t say it, Axel was pretty sure that wasn’t her actual intention. She probably just wanted him as bait.
Mickey was surprised, but he immediately took on a determined note, “Then she probably came here as well. Maybe we should look around?”
Axel shook his head, “No, she’s not stupid, she would have left by now.”
Kairi, who had remained silent thus far, now asked the question that she had been waiting to ask, “So where would she have taken him?”
Axel shrugged, but intentionally averted his gaze, “I’m guessing she’s hiding in the alleys beneath the Maleficent’s place- it’s the last safe place.”

Mickey nodded, and said dutifully, “Well then we’d better get going.”
Axel looked at the King with a raised eyebrow, “Not to be rude or anything your majesty (he said it with such sarcasm that even Mickey scowled), but I bet Maleficent’s buffed up her security since she caught me wondering around down there.”
Mickey was about to speak, but Sora cut him off with a laugh, “So what? We’ve beaten her before and we can do it again if we have to.”
Axel closed his eyes and shrugged, “Fine then. So how do we get there?”
Mickey smiled, “Gummi ship of course!”

They left immediately. Without a word they worked their way through the castle and its gardens until they reached the gummi ship hangar. They opened Riku’s ship and squeezed in together tightly (Axel couldn’t help but wish that he could still teleport through the dark).
Sora took the controls, and they were off.

----------------------------

Yea.... this was actually really boring to write ><
But good news- chapter 10 is underway (about 1/4 done... it's kinda long)

Anyway, as a little treat, I'll give you the upcoming chapter titles!
(Yea... I'm sorta doing this cause I feel bad about how long I make you guys wait for chapters ><)
So here they are:

Chapter 10: Back Into the Nothing
Chapter 11: The New Stronghold
(2 part =D)
Chapter 12: The Other Story
Chapter 13: Nothing Rising on the Siege (3 part =DDDDD)

I've already written chapter 12, but the others are still in the works.
So just be patient, ok? =D

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
*PatPat* I didn't find it that boring actually. ^^;;;
I found it interesting seeing what Axel discovers about his flames, though, I thought you were going to mention burn marks found in the castle to help support the theory Larxene was after Riku? [If memory has decided to serve me correctly today anyway... >.> ].

Hehe, tis a good thing you are not like me then who has yet to update something of hers for a year now. *Sweat* [Two things, actually].
I'm glad to hear you've finished a chapter! ^_^
I wish ye luck with Chapter Ten! ^_^

-Taokitty-
PS Hopefully I'll think more to say later on.... Dx

Aqua

I thought it was a very good chapter; and I agree with Taokittty, it was not boring at all. And, if Axel thinks Mickey has an ego from seeing the castle, imagine what he would think if he went to Disney World.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Tao, your memory serves you well. But I thought it over and decided not to write it. (Mainly because I didn't want to.... but for a storyline reason.... hmmm...... umm- they already figured it out? I dunno. I'm just lazy XP)

ANYWAY- you have no idea how badly I wanted to insert nasty comments about the Disney characters throughout this chapter. ><
God I didn't even want to put them into the story... but they're necessary. It's not KH if Disney's not in it after all ><

Oh, and I've decided something- when I get up to chapter 13 (which is sort of a big event), I'm gonna release all 3 parts at once [FOR SURE]. I figure it'll be a little more exciting/interesting that way.
So now that I've gotten this one uneventful chapter out of the way (and thanks for saying otherwise guys) I can finally post the ones I've been waiting for xD

*And I agree about Disney land AquA =D

**Oh, one last note- I know I'm gonna sound self obsessed, but.... would you guys mind repping me for any chapters you particularly like? thanks? =/
(ugh......... I feel like I'm begging for charity ><)
(WHICH IS NOT NECESSARILY A BAD THING!!!!!)
(why is this post still going on?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back