• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little summary Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, i wanted to know if someone can give me a description of Days 1-6 at the beggining of KH2. Doesn't have to be very descriptive, just which events happen which day and what Riku & DiZ cutscenes are shown each day.
I don't have a copy of Kh2 anymore, which sucks, and I've forgotten what happens each day. This is to help me on my Fanfic which takes place over these 6 Days, but now I'm really confused.
Thanks in advance.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I think you would have an easier time trying to find the cutscenes on either Youtube or KH13, but I will try to explain in the simpliest way.

Day 1 - (Opening scene with Xemnas telling Roxas in the coat that he has been to see Sora, and he looks a lot like Roxy.) Roxas has a dream about Sora, Hayner complains about the photos being stolen and the word "Photo", Roxas collapses and DiZ says that Sora will awaken very soon. Then there is a fight with Seifer, Dusk appears and Roxas follows into the woods. Then uses the Keyblade for the first time in the game, and returns the photos to the group, seeing that they are all . Riku tells DiZ that the Organzation found them. (Roxas dreams about the Key holes and the Keyblade and Sora meeting Donald and Goofy.)

Day 2 - Roxas wonders about the keyblade, seasalt ice cream is shown for the first time, Roxas and Hayner make a deal for the Struggle and then decide to go the beach, Riku appears and grabs Roxas asking him if he can "feel Sora." and then the money is stolen. Scene with Riku and DiZ is Riku questioning rather or not it's difficult to make a beach, and Diz tells him that it would give the Org another entry point into the fake Twilight Tone. (Roxas dreams about Sora going to other worlds and how he is the hero, basicly.)

Day 3 - Roxas meets Namine for the first time, Dusks appear again and fight Seifer's group and Roxas. Roxas gets his awakening with the Keyblade, after Namine told him to use it. Namine and him have a discussion in a white room where she tells him her name, and asks for his true name. When he awakens he sees that Seifer is taking a victory picture, and Hayner sees him with Seifer's group. Diz and Riku begin to talk about Namine's meddling. (Roxas dreams about Riku and how he stole the Keyblade, and learns about Kairi and how Sora gave his life.)

Day 4 - STRUGGLE TIEM!! :D Lots of fights between Hayner, Seifer and Vivi. Vivi begins to act strangely, and after fighting him then Axel shows up for the very first time. He gives Roxas a quick run down on who he is, and then they fight one another, afterwards DiZ pops up and both begin to call his name, making Roxas conflicted on whom to believe. Another fight after Roxas screams for his friends, and Roxas wins the trophy.

The gang looks into the sunset with their prizes and then Roxas falls off the clocktower hearing Kairi's voice in his head. Kairi pops up and begins to speak about how she knew another boy on the islands other than Riku, but can't remember him, then she sends the bottle into the water. Diz and Riku speak to one another about Namine and what happened, then Riku calls himself Ansem for the first time. (There is no dream this time, only shows Roxas falling into the darkness.)

Day 5 - They do their class projects and the fake Twilight Town has it's wonderful little glitches. Such as the shadow Roxas, the balls shooting out of the wall, and that all leads up to the "ghost train" that only Roxas can see, and nearly gets run over by the actual train. Roxas heads to the mastion and speaks to Namine (In a dream) about Axel, Sora and a few others, and Namine explains whom exactly she is and what she does.

DiZ and Riku speak (Outside the lab, in the room with the busted table) about how DiZ wants revenge and how they must get rid of Namine. (Roxas dreams of Ansem SOD and basicly a retelling of what happened at the end of KHI.)

Day 6 - Things start going crazy as Hayner, Pence and Olette now don't acknowldge Roxas and Roxas runs into Axel once again. Axel tries to convence Roxas that he has to come with or else he'll be killed, and Roxas tries to say that they are friends, and Axel tries to get some of Roxas's true memories back. It doesn't work and they are forced to fight again, only to stop midway when time freezes.

DiZ summons Roxas to the mastion where Roxas opens the lock with his Keyblade. Riku appears, giving him time and he runs in. He makes his way to Namine's room where he flashes back to when he left the Organization and his final parting words with Axel. (Cut before you can see Axel's reponse.) They both get into a converation about the Organzation, who he was, and what is a Nobody. DiZ comes in and takes her away, while Namine screams that he won't dissapear. Roxas makes his way to the lab where he has another flash of the Organization and then distroys the computer.

He fights Dusks once more, and then is swept into a heated (No pun intended.) battle with an angry Axel, where he uses his duel wielding Keyblade ablities. Roxas defeats him and remembers fully what Axel said to him at their parting, and they promise they'll see each other in the next life. Roxas goes into the podroom and then sees Donald and Goofy, then goes into the other room and has an angrument with DiZ about whom he is. Then sees Sora and says that his summer vacation is over with.

Then the main credits roll. 8D

s1ruckysta

I hope that helped! And I don't care if I get ninja'd like crazy here. This was incredibly fun to write, and I hope it was what you wanted sweetie. <3

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think you would have an easier time trying to find the cutscenes on either Youtube or KH13, but I will try to explain in the simpliest way.

Day 1 - (Opening scene with Xemnas telling Roxas in the coat that he has been to see Sora, and he looks a lot like Roxy.) Roxas has a dream about Sora, Hayner complains about the photos being stolen and the word "Photo", Roxas collapses and DiZ says that Sora will awaken very soon. Then there is a fight with Seifer, Dusk appears and Roxas follows into the woods. Then uses the Keyblade for the first time in the game, and returns the photos to the group, seeing that they are all . Riku tells DiZ that the Organzation found them. (Roxas dreams about the Key holes and the Keyblade and Sora meeting Donald and Goofy.)

Day 2 - Roxas wonders about the keyblade, seasalt ice cream is shown for the first time, Roxas and Hayner make a deal for the Struggle and then decide to go the beach, Riku appears and grabs Roxas asking him if he can "feel Sora." and then the money is stolen. Scene with Riku and DiZ is Riku questioning rather or not it's difficult to make a beach, and Diz tells him that it would give the Org another entry point into the fake Twilight Tone. (Roxas dreams about Sora going to other worlds and how he is the hero, basicly.)

Day 3 - Roxas meets Namine for the first time, Dusks appear again and fight Seifer's group and Roxas. Roxas gets his awakening with the Keyblade, after Namine told him to use it. Namine and him have a discussion in a white room where she tells him her name, and asks for his true name. When he awakens he sees that Seifer is taking a victory picture, and Hayner sees him with Seifer's group. Diz and Riku begin to talk about Namine's meddling. (Roxas dreams about Riku and how he stole the Keyblade, and learns about Kairi and how Sora gave his life.)

Day 4 - STRUGGLE TIEM!! :D Lots of fights between Hayner, Seifer and Vivi. Vivi begins to act strangely, and after fighting him then Axel shows up for the very first time. He gives Roxas a quick run down on who he is, and then they fight one another, afterwards DiZ pops up and both begin to call his name, making Roxas conflicted on whom to believe. Another fight after Roxas screams for his friends, and Roxas wins the trophy.

The gang looks into the sunset with their prizes and then Roxas falls off the clocktower hearing Kairi's voice in his head. Kairi pops up and begins to speak about how she knew another boy on the islands other than Riku, but can't remember him, then she sends the bottle into the water. Diz and Riku speak to one another about Namine and what happened, then Riku calls himself Ansem for the first time. (There is no dream this time, only shows Roxas falling into the darkness.)

Day 5 - They do their class projects and the fake Twilight Town has it's wonderful little glitches. Such as the shadow Roxas, the balls shooting out of the wall, and that all leads up to the "ghost train" that only Roxas can see, and nearly gets run over by the actual train. Roxas heads to the mastion and speaks to Namine (In a dream) about Axel, Sora and a few others, and Namine explains whom exactly she is and what she does.

DiZ and Riku speak (Outside the lab, in the room with the busted table) about how DiZ wants revenge and how they must get rid of Namine. (Roxas dreams of Ansem SOD and basicly a retelling of what happened at the end of KHI.)

Day 6 - Things start going crazy as Hayner, Pence and Olette now don't acknowldge Roxas and Roxas runs into Axel once again. Axel tries to convence Roxas that he has to come with or else he'll be killed, and Roxas tries to say that they are friends, and Axel tries to get some of Roxas's true memories back. It doesn't work and they are forced to fight again, only to stop midway when time freezes.

DiZ summons Roxas to the mastion where Roxas opens the lock with his Keyblade. Riku appears, giving him time and he runs in. He makes his way to Namine's room where he flashes back to when he left the Organization and his final parting words with Axel. (Cut before you can see Axel's reponse.) They both get into a converation about the Organzation, who he was, and what is a Nobody. DiZ comes in and takes her away, while Namine screams that he won't dissapear. Roxas makes his way to the lab where he has another flash of the Organization and then distroys the computer.

He fights Dusks once more, and then is swept into a heated (No pun intended.) battle with an angry Axel, where he uses his duel wielding Keyblade ablities. Roxas defeats him and remembers fully what Axel said to him at their parting, and they promise they'll see each other in the next life. Roxas goes into the podroom and then sees Donald and Goofy, then goes into the other room and has an angrument with DiZ about whom he is. Then sees Sora and says that his summer vacation is over with.

Then the main credits roll. 8D

s1ruckysta

I hope that helped! And I don't care if I get ninja'd like crazy here. This was incredibly fun to write, and I hope it was what you wanted sweetie. <3

Thanks A LOT! This is very helpful! To bad rep ain't around anymore.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Aw, Ponnie! You beat me to it. D: That was a very good summary though, I must say. :3

Just curious, who/what is your fic about?

It's kinda hard to really explain. Basicly it's some secret events that happened during Days 1-6 at the beggining of KH2. (Click on the pic in my sig to read it) It's called 'Another Side'
I also have another one which is about The origins of the Keyblade and the Worlds. It's called 'Another Side: Origin'
Both stories are connected and are to make some plot for my next Fan Fic, 'Another Side: Kingdom Hearts 3'
None are complete, but the one I need this info for is almost done. About to post the next chapter after I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back