• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little problem with the last battle with Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlueSora

After destiny islands, there is a last battle with Riku.
And hes freakin hard! he got the attacks from the battle in Hollow bastion in 1!and for god sake, hes too strong. how to beat hem?
Thx,
Me.

Blue

home is where the heart is
A lot of people have trouble with this battle.

Well, here's my advice:
For your deck, take zero and cure and high attack cards with you.
Whenever he starts his deadly attack (forgot the name), break it with a zero card.
A few magic cards like Fire are also useful.

Hope I helped, it has been awhile since I played CoM so I might forget a few things.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Go for usually zero and high level cards to defeat him. Not to mention, try using cure and your summon cards. The best I'd say is something like Dumbo or Genie. Hope this helps.

Silfarion

just get some 0 cards and bunch of skill combos. use the combos on riku, and when he use dark aura, use 0 card. by that he will go down pretty easily.

D

The KR3W
i did have the same problem especially with Maleficent but i would use combos unless u have a lot of Hi-Potions with u and defanitley like every1 has said use 0 and high attack cards like 7, 8, or 9

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
what all they said but also make sure you know some combos. they do help. make sure to bring about 4 cures so you can brign them together. but ya after a few times you reaize what you can and cannt do just make sure you have zeros and high numbers with you

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
SLEIGHTS TO BREAK(Riku)

• Dark Aura
  • Dark Firaga
SLEIGHTS TO USE(You)
  • Slide Dash
  • Any Raid(Fire Raid, Blizzard Raid, Judgement, etc.)
  • Curaga(Fill up your deck with cures and magic, screw attack cards)
  • Stopga
  • Ars Arcanum
CARDS TO HAVE
  • Zero
  • Any Card above 6

and you must be atleast 60 and above with your level. 2 Full lines of HP, also.

Silfarion

SLEIGHTS TO BREAK(Riku)

• Dark Aura
  • Dark Firaga
SLEIGHTS TO USE(You)
  • Slide Dash
  • Any Raid(Fire Raid, Blizzard Raid, Judgement, etc.)
  • Curaga(Fill up your deck with cures and magic, screw attack cards)
  • Stopga
  • Ars Arcanum
CARDS TO HAVE
  • Zero
  • Any Card above 6

and you must be atleast 60 and above with your level. 2 Full lines of HP, also.

err, ars arcanum and slide dash? those 2 seems a bit wrong to me.

K

khsora18

yeah it took me about 20 tries and eventually i got it... i didn't use many sleights because they deplete your deck fast and then you eventually end up with 1 card left... mainly just keep your distance so he doesn't hurt you too badly and make sure you ALWAYS have zero cards ready because they break his dark aura attack which is deadly.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
A lot of people have trouble with this battle.

Well, here's my advice:
For your deck, take zero and cure and high attack cards with you.
Whenever he starts his deadly attack (forgot the name), break it with a zero card.
A few magic cards like Fire are also useful.

Hope I helped, it has been awhile since I played CoM so I might forget a few things.

The perfect advice you couldn't ask for anything better.
I agree.

C

Colours

Go for usually zero and high level cards to defeat him. Not to mention, try using cure and your summon cards. The best I'd say is something like Dumbo or Genie. Hope this helps.

This is your answer. Right here. lawlz

Fatal Fenrir

He is rather tough. =| My advice.... well, at that point, I'd say bring a lot of Hi-Potions to restore your Attack cards used in sleights.((Not sure if that's Max-Potion or High potion, haven't played in a while)) Uhh.... you should have Vexen's enemy card so DEFENITELY equip that. Jafar's Enemy Card is also great because it prevents physical cards from being broken. Uhh.... Tinker Bell and Cure are also defenites like most people said.... annnnnd that's all I can think of. =/ Let us know how it goes! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back