• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A little help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay i am a Junior in high school and they put me in algebra 2/trig, and i already have my required credits for math, so my mom and I went into the office and "talk" to the councelor, and she said i won;t have to be in that class for my 2nd semester, but i don't know what kind of class i should take, i want to lose weight so that would mean taking weight training.But i also want to improve my skills with programs similar and like photoshop so digital media production would be the obvious choice for that one. So what should i pick to replace Algebra 2/Trig?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hmm...
I'll say weight training.
Because you can learn to use programs on your own, IMO. (look for tutorials form the internet) :3

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i know but thisis a hard choice, wieght training is a great way to get fit without doing home excercise..xD

But digital media production could teach me to way more stuff then photoshop, i can learn how to probably create a program like it, so that is basically my hard choice getting fit, or learn to further my skills in that particular pathway

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
i
But digital media production could teach me to way more stuff then photoshop, i can learn how to probably create a program like it, so that is basically my hard choice getting fit, or learn to further my skills in that particular pathway

And again, I think that you can learn to make programs from the net. Net has everything. :D

(My answers are like this, because I'm so crazy about sports, sorryyy. D: )

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
And again, I think that you can learn to make programs from the net. Net has everything. :D

(My answers are like this, because I'm so crazy about sports, sorryyy. D: )

You were only were trying to help, and i really appreciate it. i will take into consideration, when i make my final decision.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
There's no way on earth you'd gain the skills to create a program like Photoshop in a semester, it takes dozens of developers a considerable amount of time (i.e. years) to develop something as intricate as that.

Photoshop is actually really easy to teach yourself, it's not as difficult as people make it out to be, and the core basics can be picked up within 5-10 hours or so. Digital Media production may likely be out of your depth (at this stage) as it'll likely focus on 3D rendering programs like Maxon C4D or Blender.

Digital Media is a hobby, keeping fit is far more important in the long haul....

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay thanks for helping me I think my choice is almost made up, I have been thinking about this for a while, but didn't know what to choose so I had to get help from other members.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, which one did you choose?

Well after taking in advice from family, friends and people on here..(i.e helpful friends)..I have chosen weight training, only because i can always take digital media production sometime next year in my Senior year, and i need to focus on my health and what better way to do so then to lose weight thus the whole purpose of taking weight training, it will improve my speed, strength, and stamina.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Weight training is what I would have suggested. Staying healthy is much more important than digital media production.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Okay i am a Junior in high school and they put me in algebra 2/trig, and i already have my required credits for math, so my mom and I went into the office and "talk" to the councelor, and she said i won;t have to be in that class for my 2nd semester, but i don't know what kind of class i should take, i want to lose weight so that would mean taking weight training.But i also want to improve my skills with programs similar and like photoshop so digital media production would be the obvious choice for that one. So what should i pick to replace Algebra 2/Trig?

idk, weight training is something u could do whenever, and pretty easy.

as for algebra, is something u might put first priority if u want a good future, depending on what grades u have.

if u feel ur being held behind and want to advance to the level u feel u need to be, then do weight training some other time.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It really depends on what type of person you are, imo, and what you're better at on your free time. If you're better at doing physical exercise on your own (all relatively, I suppose) then pick the programs classes.
If you're better at sitting with a book and then mess around with some code\options, then weight lifting :X
That's how I'd look at it.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, I know you chose weight training, but for future reference, you probably want to try and figure out if your school actually HAS good computer classes, because a LOT of schools will just be like, "THE MOUSE IS AN INPUT DEVICE" and that's all you'll learn for the whole semester.

But it's kinda hard to mess up weight-training. :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
idk, weight training is something u could do whenever, and pretty easy.

as for algebra, is something u might put first priority if u want a good future, depending on what grades u have.

if u feel ur being held behind and want to advance to the level u feel u need to be, then do weight training some other time.

Well i really didnt need to go for Algebra 2 because i already got my required credits for math, nad i am not that too bright in math, so taking an extra math class would be irrelevant.Thus there will be no use for me to take another mathamatics class.

It really depends on what type of person you are, imo, and what you're better at on your free time. If you're better at doing physical exercise on your own (all relatively, I suppose) then pick the programs classes.
If you're better at sitting with a book and then mess around with some code\options, then weight lifting :X
That's how I'd look at it.

I look it at how fit or how good i am at a certain subject, for me i am currently not in the best shape, and weight training would be the best choice for me to improve my physical stature.

Well, I know you chose weight training, but for future reference, you probably want to try and figure out if your school actually HAS good computer classes, because a LOT of schools will just be like, "THE MOUSE IS AN INPUT DEVICE" and that's all you'll learn for the whole semester.

But it's kinda hard to mess up weight-training. :D

Well earlier in the semester i had computer programming, and i was doing okay in it, but i didnt think it would help me out as much as my real passion, which is cooking. I love cooking, the way i can make food, and its really fun imo.

And my grades are not that hot at the moment. Anyways working out is probably not a bad idea, it will help me get healther, faster, and be more physically active. So the only choice was to go to the gym, which i am going to do or to take weight training, which i am going to do at the start of next semester..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back