• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

ok all i need to know is how do u beat the cerberus pardox cup with a score of 1300+! i keep trying but cant get it. its1 of the last things on my journal. any suggestions?

Bryantjj

Use Peter Pan and ABUSE his Limit attack 'Neverland' Also equip things like Jackpot. Hope that helps.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
i always use peterpan's.
you get orbs by combo's you do and peter's limit can combo really well and hits the enemy a lot.

Haku

<3
Also it would help out a lot if all of your summons are at their highest levels.

DaDarkDude

arent u guys talking about the titan paradox cup? im saying about the cerberus when u need 2 use drives. i tried like 50 times and keep goin like 1200.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
use magnet magic. hav it in the highest form. also have ethers to replenish your mp. magnet will bring all the enemies togetha fr u to be able to attack them all at once. if u hav ur magic at a high level, it'll kill em instantly.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
no problem my friend. the extreme one knows all. ne more prblems u kno who to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back