• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little help, please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
As everybody knows, BBS is 4 days away from us. As a kh fan, playing that game is a "must". The only problem is that I do not own a psp, and I don't know squat about it. Since this is, for the most part, a gamers site. I wanted your opinion as to what system should I buy and why. Money is not an issue, so fire away.
PS: BBS has multiplayer mode, right? So how does that work with the psp? Is it the same as days with the DS?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ad-hoc is the way multiplayer works for PSP I believe. If you're going to get a PSP for BBS, then go for it. One thing, PSP has barely any good games, so I'm not sure if it's even worth buying a PSP for one game.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ad-hoc is the way multiplayer works for PSP I believe. If you're going to get a PSP for BBS, then go for it. One thing, PSP has barely any good games, so I'm not sure if it's even worth buying a PSP for one game.
How does ad-hoc work? I know the psp doesn't have too many good games. But this game is totally worth it.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
When you say what system you should buy, are you talking about what model of PSP you should get? I think you should get the PSP 2000 or you could just buy the Birth by Sleep bundle which comes with a Birth By Sleep PSP.

The PSP does have good games if you look hard enough. It just doesn't have as many as the DS. God of War: Ghost of Sparta is probably going to be pretty good and should be coming out this year.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I know this isn't one of your questions in the OP, but I feel I have to let you know anyway. Do not get the PSPgo! Not all games are released onto the PSN in America, and the ones that aren't are only offered on UMD.

If you get the older model of the PSP (PSP 3000), you have the option of playing both UMD and PSN games -- something which swayed my decision to choose it.

I hope that helps.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
When you say what system you should buy, are you talking about what model of PSP you should get? I think you should get the PSP 2000 or you could just buy the Birth by Sleep bundle which comes with a Birth By Sleep PSP.

The PSP does have good games if you look hard enough. It just doesn't have as many as the DS. God of War: Ghost of Sparta is probably going to be pretty good and should be coming out this year.
Yeah, when I said system. I meant what kind of psp should i get. Because there are so many and idk anything about it, I'm more of a nintendo guy.
I know this isn't one of your questions in the OP, but I feel I have to let you know anyway. Do not get the PSPgo! Not all games are released onto the PSN in America, and the ones that aren't are only offered on UMD.

If you get the older model of the PSP (PSP 3000), you have the option of playing both UMD and PSN games -- something which swayed my decision to choose it.

I hope that helps.
Sounds like the 3000 is the chosen one. The only remaining question is "how does ad hoc thing works for BBS?" Are we gonna be able to play multiplayer like Wifi for nintnedo or what?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That's what I was getting into. What does the bundle include, and how much is it gonna be?

its 200 bucks. It includes a PSP 3000 system, BBS, a 4 gig memory stick, and some music downloads or some shit. Good deal

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
its 200 bucks. It includes a PSP 3000 system, BBS, a 4 gig memory stick, and some music downloads or some shit. Good deal
Only 200 bucks?!!! that's incredible, DINGDINGdING we have a winner. Dude, thanks a lot. If we still had the rep system, you'd be getting some rep out of me. I'm so getting that bundle on tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back