• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little feedback for KHInsider Youtube Playlist: SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Main Story (English Subs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

veltee

Hello KHInsider team, i’m very very grateful for the work your team for providing us english translation everytime the JP KHUx gets new story update.
I don’t even know how a huge KH fan (like me) would be able to learn about the new story in KHUx without KHInsider help. Even many of my friends got into the X story by watching the playlist that is from you guys.

But recently, the Main story English subs playlist is going back and forth about removing and re-adding Game Central Station / Cy-Bug Sector world story into the playlist.
Me and some of my friend missed a couple Cy-Bug Story because of this.

I know KHInsider wanted to keep the Main story clean and only for Original world to resides in, but for me Ephemer and darkling is very critical for the main story. Not to mention the GCS is a world that is forced into the Daybreak town data world. Which also means it is connected directly to the main story. I don’t think it’s wrong to put a disney world into the “Main story Eng Sub” playlist, because in the end the story is connected directly, unlike the previous disney world of course.

so i have a suggestion for KHInsider team to keep GCS and Cy-Bug Sector be in both Main Story Eng sub playlist and Disney world Eng sub playlist.

And lastly even if you didn’t support my suggestion. We’re all still very grateful by what u did so keep it up!
Sorry for my broken english.

Tl;Dr
Please add Game Central Station and Cy-Bug Sector Stories into the Main story Eng Sub playlist.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thank you for the feedback! I've been debating about which playlist to keep them in, but I can easily add them back in :)

Please let me know if there's anything else that can be improved ❤

Last edited:

veltee

Thank you for the feedback! I've been debating about which playlist to keep them in, but I can easily add them back in :)

Please let me know if there's anything else that can be improved ❤
You guys rock!!
Thankyou so much for hearing the feedback
And keep up the good work!
💪💪

Back