• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little advice please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KorutoKumori

Ok, I am quickly running out of things to do in Re: Coded other than the trophies. I want to take on the 13 floor system sector in Hollow Bastion, but I'm not sure I f I'm strong enough yet. I took out the level 60 one in Traverse Town at level 43 I believe. I'm level 53 now and my current skill set is Chain Rave (crown), Fire/Blizzard/Thunder Blast (all crown), Judgment Triad (Lv:34), Triple Burst (Lv:29), and Curaga (crown). I have all the abilities possible and the full set of block based accessories. I don't care what keyblade I wield so I'm flexible there. Do you think I can handle it? If so then do you have any advice for me?

Swordsaint

maybe

best two keyblades are zero/one and oathkeeper so just take your pick there whether you're wanna have pwoer or wanna have defense

its less important about your level than about your stats

consider that trophy chips are equivalent to a level so consider that too. you're probably strong enough if you're decent at the game.

KorutoKumori

alright thanks. I'll probably use zero/one till the bug data-roxas then switch to oathkeeper to avoid the status problems. I'm pretty decent at the game and dodging/blocking are my best skills so I don't think I'll have too much trouble with damage, especially if he behaves like normal data-roxas. thanks again! :D

Swordsaint

he doesnt

his attacks are the same but because hes the bug version he gets the different status thing

no staggering at one point

super fast

giant

Swordsaint

they're not at the same time

so its easy

he goes through phases

first phase is regular bug mode, blue with no differenes to a regular enemy

i think yellow (fast) is second, or it could be red, no staggering

in any case, last form is giant. and he regains some health when this happens, his hp doubles.

this applies to the bug riku in the avatar sector as well.

KorutoKumori

Well, I beat it on my first go actually! Halfway through I had gotten a total of 3 level up chips so some proper placement of those and I was up to level 66 before I even fought him! The only part I really see you having problems with is when he gets giant, he is slower and like any other boss Judgment Triad absolutely annihilates him. The problem is that all of his stats are doubled..... ya that means attack, speed (though it doesn't show), defense, & health. Another thing that saved me was the, um, I think it's called charge counter? The thing that lets you charge your clock gauge while blocking. You are gonna be doing a LOT of this so this is fantastic, just stay on ur toes so you know when to dodge the light beam attacks. Lastly countering with a well powered Chain Rave will do a pretty decent amount of damage each time. I thought it was pretty easy so I hope things go just as well for you Musical Charm! :D

Musical charm

Well, I beat it on my first go actually! Halfway through I had gotten a total of 3 level up chips so some proper placement of those and I was up to level 66 before I even fought him! The only part I really see you having problems with is when he gets giant, he is slower and like any other boss Judgment Triad absolutely annihilates him. The problem is that all of his stats are doubled..... ya that means attack, speed (though it doesn't show), defense, & health. Another thing that saved me was the, um, I think it's called charge counter? The thing that lets you charge your clock gauge while blocking. You are gonna be doing a LOT of this so this is fantastic, just stay on ur toes so you know when to dodge the light beam attacks. Lastly countering with a well powered Chain Rave will do a pretty decent amount of damage each time. I thought it was pretty easy so I hope things go just as well for you Musical Charm! :D

ok' I'll try it out again, now that I'm at lvl 83, I think I can beat him easily, but what keyblade should I use? I hear that oathkeeper is good against him

KorutoKumori

Personally I forgot to switch to oathkeeper before fighting him and I won while STILL accomplishing the challenge. If you aren't good at dodging though and know you will constantly get hit with the light beams, then use whatever you want till then and then yes, switch to oathkeeper. And level 83? Ya You are gonna be JUST fine considering I was 53 when I did it! XD I still have yet to face, bugiku (wtf?! XD), since I am only at 64 floors and can't find ANY more avatars!!!! I got everything I could from the DS download Wii trick, and now I'm just collecting avatar parts. Lol, no matter what game I play it doesn't matter what level I am I still feel like a n00b! XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm going to need to Level Grind for a little while......

Musical charm

I don't feel ready to challenge bug roxas... I probably will once I get a crown for each command I'm planing to use for him

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Anyone have any tips to defeat Cloud? I still don't know how to switch between lincenses and commands. Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back