• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Literate LoZ roleplay: The chosen ones (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: i have two requests,one please call me the secret 8th chosen one and two..i want no one to steal my picture of my character appreance.

Template

Wake the f up! o_O

Name: Kosuke
Race: Human
Appearence:

Weapons: The blade of Zora
Bio:

Kosuke was found by the Zora tribe when they saw a basket flowing with the river,A female Zora by the name ''Kaori'' pick up the basket and saw a child crying with a triforce tattoo on his forehead which then disappear from his forehead when he stop crying. As years pass by Kosuke grew up to be..different..other Zora children pick on him cause of his different apprence,his mother notice this but didn't want to call him ''diffrent''. When Kosuke became ten he was taught to breath and walk on water,his mother was very proud of him. Kaori soon gave Kosuke a sword..a very powerful sword said to control the element of water in any way possible. Kosuke now still reside in Zora domain and sometimes goes to hyrule castle to buy his Mom some food and such.

Personality: Really quiet when around stranger's,he really brave when it comes to monsters that attack his village.

Occ: lets get started!

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: i'm a human not a Zora..and i rather be a human sense i like that type of race. Come on man just let it be four humans not much when it comes to five races.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
6:00 AM​

''Kosuke?'' said a female Zora walking toward a boy looking at the sun rise from the tip of the waterfall.

The boy turn around sideways seeing his mother,making a soft smile getting his cheerful feeling by looking at her.

''Mother..what are you doing up so early?'' he ask,Kaori stop beside him looking at the sunrise with a smile then turn her head to the left looking at him.

''i should ask you the same question Kosuke..'' Kaori ask,Kosuke try to find the reason in his head then quickly remember.

''O ya well you see ...i had a dream.'' Kosuke said looking at the sunrise,his mother gave him a worried look thinking it was a bad nightmare tho she didn't want to accuse it as a nightmare.

''Whats was the dream about?''

Kosuke face now seem uneasy which told Kaori that her son didn't want to talk about it,and out of all days for this to happen. Today was the 18 birthday of King Zoro Daughter,it was said that all the male should be present in the ball to choose her future husband. Kaori put her soft hand on Kosuke cheek telling him he shouldn't worry,Kosuke look at his mother..his eyes showed much sorrow tho Kaori wanted to see that cheerful face of his. The sun soon shine the sky giving it the light orange color,it was a nice view from the top of the waterfall..it was mostly Kosuke place to think.

''Don't worry to much about it Kosuke..its normal for Zoras to have nightmares.'' Kaori said,Kosuke gave her that child like smile which made her mother smilr.

''ya your right..i shouldn't think about it to much.''

''Come on we might as well catch our breakfast before the other Zora's fill the lake.'' His mother said turning around walking back in the domain,Kosuke turn wider hoping his mother would say yes to his question.

''Mom can we have Reekfish!?'' Kosuke ask following her,Kaori put her finger on the side of her chin tapping it while thinking which then made her giggle.

''hehe fine..just hope there some in the lake.'' Kaori said with a smile,Kosuke grab the handle of his blade with that determine face.

''Watch me..i'll get every reekfish in that lake!''

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
It was morning. A beautiful sunrise was coming up over Hyrule castle to the West. Oliver groaned. He pulled his covers up over his head as the sun shown in through the window. There was knock on his door. Oliver groaned again. The knocking became louder and more forceful.

"Alright! I'm up!" Oliver said as he kicked off the covers. He was finally leaving on his journey. Today was the day. He jumped off his bed and pulled on a pair of his work pants and his white shirt. He grabbed his pack from his sofa. The last thing Oliver took were his trusty sword and shield. He walked outside.

With the sword and shield strapped to his back Oliver made his way down the main road of town. The air was clean and warm. The smell of fresh food and other scents wafted through the air to meet his nose. Oliver walked to the main gate. There was a large group of people there to see him off.

Everyone said their goodbyes. Oliver hugged the women and shook hands with the men. One of his good friends gave him a horse to travel with a few before. She and the horse were waiting at the gate. Oliver looked into all their eyes one last time. There was a resounding, "Good luck!" From all of them. Oliver smiled. He pulled himself into the sattle and set off. He was told his best plan was to head for Zora's Domain. He headed off in it's driection at full speed wondering what kind of a journey lay ahead.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Amiri woke up. She no longer felt tired but she didn't want to get up either. She rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. How long had she been away from home? A few days? Yeah, that sounded about right. She lost count. Amiri finally got up, rolled up her sleeping bag, packed and pressed on.

About an hour later of walking, evetually stumbled upon Zora's Domain itself. She heard many stories about it from the Gerudo tribe. About their God Lord Jabu-Jabu, how they guard the rivers that belong to the Hyrule family etc. The place was more enormous than she imagined. It was a giant cave filled with tons of pools. They even had a waterfall.

"I guess I should go get some supplies really quick." said Amiri to herself

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
"Eriyan! Wake up now!" Eriyan woke up her hair all over her head. It was barley sun rise and her mother was already waking her up.

"You need to start out early on your trip." Her mother said looking as thouh she was upset. She started to take out clothes and putting them in a bag. "Have you decided what your gonna take?"

Eriyan was still quiet, wondering why she was stuffing her clothes in the bag so quickly "Are you that ready to get rid of me Mother?" Her mother sighed and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. "I'm upset that your leaving..."

Eriyan looked down. "I'll be okay...I promise..." She got out the bed and started to get ready "So don't worry..."

She quickly got her stuff together and ate some breakfast. Her mother kissed her on the cheek softly and sent her off.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Kosuke was swimming underwater chasing after a red reekfish that was 20 inches..that was good enough for breakfast. As the fish twisted swiming under water Kosuke pretty much had a hard time getting it..after 15 minutes of chasing it Kosuke resurface from the water with a smile on his holding his arm up with holding a reekfish by the tail with his hand. Kosuke mother had a basket next to her while cleaning the scales of the fish..she look out from the distance of the lake to see her son catching..his 4th reekfish.

Someone wants to good meal today she said to herself making a giggle,Kosuke swim back to the shallow water enough for him to walk back to his mother.

''Mom i got another look.'' Kosuke said walking out of the water showing Kaori his catch.

''I think that should be enough don't you think?'' Kaori said taking the reekfish,Kosuke nodded in agreement.

Kosuke mother soon stood up holding the basket,she gave him a smile and spoke.

''Breakfast wont be ready for an hour..so why don't you go check what new in the domain.''

Kosuke nodded and went running back to the domain,he saw alot of males nervous about tonight tho the 13 captains of Zora domain were not a least bit. Kosuke heard about the 13 Zora captains..said to be the guardians to protect there home...you can notice them by the blue tunic they wear and the sword on there back..each one has a diffrent design. Kosuke was unable to be one due to ''birth right'' and he didn't really want to be one,Zora domain was a peaceful place anyways.

''hmmm what to do..the ball tonight i wonder if i should go.'' Kosuke stop at the edge of a rock looking down at the wide lake with Zoras swimming in it,there was also a huge pink clam in the middle for zora to relax.

Am i really different from everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back