• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

/A Lingering Spirit emerges\

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LingeringVanitas

Hey all, just wanted to say hi. New here, but not new to forums. And especially not new to Kingdom Hearts. Played BBS Final Mix, KH1 Final Mix[ps2 original version], GBA Chain Of Memories, RE Chain of Memories, 358/Days, Played a little bit of RE Coded. And of course KH2 Final Mix[Translated ps2 version] I joined to get some Q and A and continue and talk more about Unchained, and be apart of the Unchained discussion, maybe continue discussion with the other games as well. But I thought I'd join some sort of forum just in case. So I can be social about my obsession. X3
Because I can't seem to get too much info about Unchained. I got a lot of info from that twitter site[which I hate] lol
but the info was helpful. I'm playing Unchained 4 times, if u can believe it....lol US version and japanese version on my phone, same on Bluestacks[the PC Android emulator] So that way I have a good big screen to look at when I play. I am NOT playing a hacked game, I know all about the hack apk that is out. I think it's unfair and it's crap.

Okay my rant is done. xD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hi LingeringVanitas! Welcome to the forum! You'll enjoy being here, but I see you already have been on here before! You already know about the forum, so not a lot to say. If you have questions, just ask someone or look at FAQ for help. :)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hi there.
Anyone with any affiliation to Vanitas in their nicknames or avatar automatically has a special place in my heart, so feel hugged. :3

Back