• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A line in Sanctuary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey06

In the kh2 NA version, I was just wondering wat utada is singing when they show the scene of going down the stairs of kh: com (its the scene where namine is drawing the com stairs and it becomes real life and it shows sora and gang going up the stairs fighting the heartless). its the echo-ey line just before "my hearts a battleground".

mirokus

Website
www.myspace.com
she's singnig in japanese at that point when you here the echoey sound, when i downloaded it i thought it was messed up but she is actuually saying something in japanese then she says "my hearts a battleground"

Kit Sakurazuka

It's more backwards lyrics. Reversed, it's something like 'So many ups and downs'. ::can't remember the exact line::

iamtheone

As I hear it, i get
"I need two(?) emotions, I need more affection than you know, I need two(?) emotions. My heart is a battleground, so many ups and downs."
Not sure about two though...

PS. If it is played backward you hear it, but without "My heart is a battlegroud" That has to be played correctly (forward) to be heard.

PSS. Why would there be backwards lines is what I want to know. In Passion, I thought is was more Japanese.

iamtheone

SorRY that one was the fake

This is the real one

Sanctuary
In you and I there's a new land,
Angels in flight.
My sanctuary. My sanctuary Yeah.
Where fears and lies melt away.
Music inside.
What's left of me.
What's left of me now.

I watch you fast asleep,
all I fear means nothing.

In you and I there's a new land,
Angels in flight.
My sanctuary. My sanctuary. Yeah.
Music inside.
What's left of me.
What's left of me now.

My heart is a battleground

You show me how to see,
that nothing is whole and nothing is broken,

In you and I there's a new land
Angels in flight.
My sanctuary. My sanctuary. Yeah.
Music inside.
What's left of me.
What's left of me now.

(KH-2.net)

These are only the forward lyrics...I dont think the backwards lyrics were ever confimed (by Nomura) for Passion either...

Last edited:

Kit Sakurazuka

iamtheone said:
As I hear it, i get
"I need two(?) emotions, I need more affection than you know, I need two(?) emotions. My heart is a battleground, so many ups and downs."
Not sure about two though...

...I always thought that line was meant to be 'I need true emotion'. I'm pretty sure that's what it was in the Japanese version, but after listening to Sanctuary backwards, it really does sound like 'I need two emotions'.

>.< UGH. I'm liking Sanctuary less and less. The lyrics just make no sense.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Kit Sakurazuka said:
It's more backwards lyrics. Reversed, it's something like 'So many ups and downs'. ::can't remember the exact line::
Yeah, thats right. I listened to it backwards...

Kh_Johny

It is a reverse message like everyone else is saying.
I don't think Japanese would even be that incohorent.
Kuja101 said:
I thought it was another backwards thing cause everyone thought "wonk ouy naht noitceffa deen I" was Japanese too.
Speaking of which, when people type that line, "wonk ouy naht noitceffa deen I", if you actually said it, then reversed it, some parts will not make sense. Like the k in know is silent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back