• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Limited Edtion Kingdom Hearts 2 Stragy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicHeart

The other Day I went to my towns Gamestop Store and while I was Preordering Kingdom Hearts 2 the man at the counter told me that so the store would probuley open at midnight because a lot of people had preorderd the game. And Then he told Me that Kingdom Hearts 2 Would have a limited Edition Stragy guide (I suck at spelling) . And He said that it would be best to preorder sometime in the near future. He claimed that it would be about 30 dollars and the normal guide would be about 17 dollars. Have any of you heard anything about it?

Counterpart

dual_wielder said:
actually i want to know why it is not special, why is it limited edition! i haven't been catching up on news lately since kh2.co.uk is down!

KHU doesn't have a mention on this though.I think its limited edition because of its holographic paper back?...lol...or it might come with a action figure or something.I don't know but Strategy Guides SUCK!!!

iholdthekeys

yeah i heard about it..........
i saw it on the internet i think on gamestop.com way back like 3 weeks ago........... i would have let u all know but i was too lazy to share that information with u all and i didn't c it as a worthy thread............. but neway it was in their list of items......... except there's 2 different kinds of strategy guides i think besides the normal one........... there was a limited edition and a signature series which i think might not be the normal one................ and then therez the normal one(probably is the signature series though).......... i think i'll buy the guide........... only because itz the last kh2 game............. so i have sumthing 2 remember it by................... i'll probably have 2 buy the other 2 guides first though.......... hehehe................... of course i'll probably be playing the game and get stuck sumwhere like in the Land of Dragons.......... *must open guide.... need to find out......... where.......... to....... go........* lol
no, i would never do that................. i would go crazy if i found out what was happening........ in fact i'm not even going to go on the forums at all after the game comes out until i get it and beat it.......... i don't want to accidentally go on sum gay thread called I'm Stuck at the beginning what i do......... and then when you open it up they got the whole game beaten and story told out to you..............

iholdthekeys

yea then i would look if i was like clueless but sometimes after a while you just grab the guide and read it to the end so u find out what happens......... and then u spoil it 4 urself........... i did that with another game......... Digimon World 3........... i bought the guide cuz i was incredibly lost and then it took forever 2 level up so you can actually fight the final boss....... which by the way takes 45 minutes to get to him and 30 minutes to beat him........ unless you know you have no life and actually brought all 3 of your digimon 2 level 99............... i just wanted wargreymon and omnimon to beat the crap out of him........ which they did........... but newayz 1 day i was so bored that i read ahead.......... so i knew what happened in the game...... but it wasn't all that spoiled........ cuz they didn't tell me that there were actual fmv sequences at the end!!!!!!!!!!!1................ Destromon blowing the crap out of Japan's entire navy and airforce was hilarious............... yea but i still wouldn't look at the kh2 guide maybe only take out the poster if therez 1 and look at the table of contents and maybe the pages where they talk about all the weapons and abilities sora can learn.............. i don't mind that........... i just don't want to spoil the ending for myself...................

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't buy the stradey guides because I absolutley need them, I buy them because of the pictures. Such good pictures. I'm buying it. I've waited four years for this game, and I need the best possible for my ikkle KHII! Yes I do!... >>;

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've looked at my KHI stradegy guide so many times, it's falling apart.

kh_fan_4e

supposedly the guide comes with some art work and a dvd of behind the scenes and the final mix extra scenes...things like that

Katamari-Damacy

yeah thats how the limited edition guide for soul caliber came out it came with a nice poster and a soundtrack and some others. I HAVE TO GO RESERVE THE GUIDE NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back