• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► a liar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well this is gonna be a semi long post in any case, it all began about a month ago where some girl randomly added me to msn, now i knew one of her friends (only online not in real life) and anyway she seemed interested in meeting me

now overall we constantly organised meet ups, but she'd never show or in the end be extremly late (i didn't know, until the truth came out she would make excuses for not knowing her phone number), at first i though she was standing me up. the worst one happenend the other night where i nearly ended up stuck in a suburb overnight and had to spend $120 on cab to go home

now after telling her that i wouldn't talk to her, the agonizing truth came out, everything she told me was lies

she said her name was lucy, it was really sarah (who'd lie about their first name?)
she said she was 22, shes really 17
she showed me photo's of her , and on the first time we tried to meet i assumed someone that looked like those photos was her and that we'd just met but that cause it was our first time we didn't regognize each other, turns out she was showing me photo's of her sister, and pretended to be the one i saw on the 1st night , when she's complete opposite in looks

she claimed she lived in the suburb i nearly got stuck in overnight, now i caught her out lying when trying to explain why she said to meet her there again, claiming she was going to say no but i logged off before hand (Yet looking over msn logs she even organised a time and said yes) but turns out she doesn't even live there thus she got me in so much trouble that its not funny (it was 3 hours away from home, i had my friends up at midnight wanting to pick me up, my parents panicking)

she says she loves me, yet puts me in danger to protect her own shyness this is the main thing on my mind and even in the past has made me feel guilty of apparantly standing her up but really shes at home on msn at the time pretending to be at work

im lost, all my friends are telling me break it off now , i don't know what to do anymore , is it worth even bothering to date a liar? i want to break it off but for some reason im holding back , its so not worth keeping it but i just don't know how to break it off

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I think the answers simple.
Block the b*tch. She's f*cking you over and is going to continue yanking your chain unless you cease contact.

The fact that she'd lie and put you through so much trouble like that just shows how great of a person she is (that's sarcasm). She's obviously manipulative and definately not someone I'd want to be friends with.

Just watch yourself with this thing.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
yeah man, break it off. she's a liar and you can't expect her to live up to anything she may say she will do. second, she's 17 and is probably in her parents rules so that's always going to be a problem.

there's plenty of other fish in the sea, go for someone else.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
yeah your all right, i shoulda listened to my friends who were telling me the exact same thing, i've blocked her, yet she hasn't realized yet (im dreading a barrage of sms's & phone calls) oh well in any case thanks to all who posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back