• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Late Anniversary Thread (and an apology of sorts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So, my anniversary passed a few days or so ago. I've been gone for longer than I stayed, though, so it didn't feel right to me to make an anniversary thread, though, especially not to the caliber of my first one.

But there's still a lot I wanna say.

aXt6M53.gif

This is tougher for me to type than it seems, so bear with me while I try to find my words.

Because, in addition to not wanting to make an anniversary thread, I didn't want to make an "I'm back" thread when I returned this time. I tried that last time, and I still just disappeared again. I wanted to stay long enough to convince myself that I really was going to committed and come back this time.

I love kingdom hearts, of course, and that's why I joined in the first place, but there are lots of places to see KH stuff, and I'm not one to go out of my way to follow news for things I like.

What I really missed were the people here.

I don't really have a reason I left. I'm just not good at sticking to things. I fade away, I fall out of touch. It happened around the time my school load started getting heavier, but I wonder if I can say that's the reason.

No matter the reason or lack thereof though, I really did think about the people I met here a lot, even when I was gone.

I thought about how much Anagram made me laugh and how I had never finished my troll training.

I thought about how what Mite's opinions on the manga we both kept up with might be now.

I thought about if KK was still active in the writing section.

I thought about how fun my roleplays with MaPS and lunarmaster and skittycat were.

I thought about how much I admired King Sora X's edits.

I thought about how I tried to look like a cool sempai for theirlosthearts.

I thought about how Shinra tried his best to be a cool onii-sama for me.

I thought about how much fun me and DMrayZ had together.

I thought about Zul and Ethy and Taochan and Proffy and so many people that I met here that I wanted to grow up to be like.

I thought about how I fell in love with the community here and met so many great people. (If I didn't specifically name you it's only because I'm lazy and should be studying for a test right now, but if I loved you I hope you know it <3)

But the longer I was away, the stranger the concept of coming back felt.

But I finally came back. I wanted to reconnect with everyone again. So if we were friends before, feel free to shoot me a message and talk anytime! There's nothing I'd love more than getting back in touch! Please please please let me know if you missed me or even if you remember me from before, haha.

I guess what I'm trying to say is,

2084527f4c5035e1050fe9c8200fdf5838daeccddfdc9.gif

I'm back. For real this time. And I'll do my best to keep it that way. Let's make it another full, great year together, and maybe next September I can make a proper anniversary thread dedicated to everyone I love here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol why apologize. happy forth anniversary, i remember knowing you when you were my age now.

Anagram

Banned
tumblr_m1mo2kMpgc1qd8wnmo1_500.gif

haha You shouldn't worry so much. Your such a sweet little thing. =w= ~<3
Happy anniversary! o3o/
I'm sure Anagram and the others understand. Besides there are among us that do worse than vanish.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

You're way too sweet, Mega, and so thoughtful. It's really good to have you back, you know? And it's okay, if you're gone a lot because, that's just life. <3 We do miss you a lot, cause you're our friend, who's amazing and wonderful, and you're always a joyful presence on the forum. And the shout out means a lot too. So, you really don't have to worry about a thing, kay? And happy belated anniversary too! <3

Anagram

Banned
Among friends you are the best

giphy.gif

So why dont we give this guilt a rest

1334628464173.jpg

So no more frowning I must insist

tumblr_mrpviyNQYf1s3q3hao1_400.gif

I'll even persist!

large.gif

So hopefully you get the gist

konata-gif-avatar150x150.gif