A last question regarding the KH2 import(no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blindfolded_Riku

Awards
I ll get it in a few days but i still didn't buy the magic Swap . I live and europe and i have to import it too.I was searching on a few sites and they said i have to buy A combo of Swap Magic and slide card but then i saw that for the 2 newest versions of the playstation 2 (v9 and v10) i need a combo of flip top and swap magic . With this combo u HAVE to take the console apart .. so i m asking u is it really necessary to buy the flip top or could the slide card work ???thx in advance

KAIRI_DESU

Awards
Website
www.paigetd.com
Hey, I use the Magic Switch/Magic Switch Pro set so I don't have to take the console apart. Do you have the satin/ceramic white version of PS2?
If you do or don't, this site says that the slide card will work with all PS2 models. I hope this helps.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Awards
Since Square is clowning around with the U.S. version, I'm probably going to have to buy the import as well. By the way, how does this Magic Switch/Magic Switch Pro work? Anyway to prevent me from ruining or taking apart my PS2 is a good thing.

S

Shadow Soldier

just a little spam post : I like the magic switch, I use it in socom II and just go around lagging all over the place.

Blindfolded_Riku

Awards
thx guys but i think i ll get the flip top it's also easy and i like it better than the slide card
EDIT : on FL games (french site) they say slide card woks with all models BUT u have to get the flip top cover for v9 and v10...and well u can't use the two so my choice is made...
P.s i got v9

KAIRI_DESU

Awards
Website
www.paigetd.com
King Sora_Strife said:
Since Square is clowning around with the U.S. version, I'm probably going to have to buy the import as well. By the way, how does this Magic Switch/Magic Switch Pro work? Anyway to prevent me from ruining or taking apart my PS2 is a good thing.
With mine I had to insert three little orange tabs (like these) into where the website told me so I could keep my cover open while the PS2 is running. That way I just put the swap disk in and when it stops running I take that out and put in my Japanese games. I've never had any problems with it and I love that I didn't have to take my system apart :)