• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Lack of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZinC Podzzz

Awards
I love the Nobodies. They designs are always so interesting and cool. The thing is, there are never enough! In KH2, there were far more Heartless in the game than Nobodies. The Heartless in that game were pretty amazing, but I still wanted more Nobodies. Then, when I would see the Nobodies in KH3 trailers, I would be excited to see what they could do. The Marluxia type ones were very promising. But again, there were barely any; even less than in KH2! I love how they unnaturally shake around and look like humanoid things due to them being the abandoned bodies of people that lost their heart. Even with that, it feels like there should be tons of different ones since there are so many different types of people. I just wish there were more, that's all.

okhi12

Awards
I agree. I like all types of enemies but for me, Nobodies > Unversed > Heartless > Dream Eaters.
I wonder if Nobodies will ever appear again, I really hope they do, because the return of the Unversed is not very likely unless Vanitas is back somehow. Heartless will obviously return, and I think it is safe to assume that Dream Eaters will be around in future games because they are important in the X saga, specially the Chirithy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I like the idea that the still uncompleted Luxu-bar would take command over all of the lesser Nobodies and send the entire fleet of them after the heroes in the next saga.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I agree, I really hoped we'd see all the missing ones in KH3 or at least Vexen's since he did join the Organization again.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I love the Nobody designs and how they're so...woobly wibbly swishy jerky floaty. Gives them a cohesive character that the other enemy types lack. Heartless are whatever. Unversed are just pointier Heartless. Dream Eaters as Spirits are bubbly, but Nightmares are just generic enemies. Except Spellican. He cool.

A real shame we only got two new ones in KH3. Really would've liked to see Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion's.

I like the idea that the still uncompleted Luxu-bar would take command over all of the lesser Nobodies and send the entire fleet of them after the heroes in the next saga.
Yes please!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sorcerer and Berserker being portal bosses was so weird.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I loved the nobodies more than any other enemy because it always felt like their presence meant more and that it was a serious situation. With that said, their sparing use enhanced their vibe. If we walked into nobodies all the time, it wouldn't feel as special. When we encountered Marluxia's own in Corona, it felt like a legit threat.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I loved the nobodies more than any other enemy because it always felt like their presence meant more and that it was a serious situation. With that said, their sparing use enhanced their vibe. If we walked into nobodies all the time, it wouldn't feel as special. When we encountered Marluxia's own in Corona, it felt like a legit threat.
Agreed. I like that Nobodies are more rare then Heartless and are harder.KH3 had a missed opportunity of giving Vexen his own Nobody followers. I guess his underlings are the Anti-Soras.

Even though I'm not interested in humanoid Nobodies anymore, as a enemy type I hope they remain in the series.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Agreed. I like that Nobodies are more rare then Heartless and are harder.KH3 had a missed opportunity of giving Vexen his own Nobody followers. I guess his underlings are the Anti-Soras.

Even though I'm not interested in humanoid Nobodies anymore, as a enemy type I hope they remain in the series.
I hope we get to see the outstanding nobodies that we never got to see for the Organization members. I just hope they put them in worlds that match.

I never cared for Unversed, except in Monstropolis because it worked so well there. I think the only thing ever introduced in KH that I didn't like were the Dream Eaters/Nightmares. I love the concept of the Sleeping Realm, but the design for the Dream Eaters are just too cutesy and not in a heartless way where I can see them as a threat, but also adorable (like the Shadow or the Arendelle heartless).

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I don't know why, but I had assumed that the Creeper was Zexion's subordinate Nobody type.

It would have been nice if we'd encountered all of them. I also wonder if Xion had her how subordinate type or if she and Roxas just shared the Samurais.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't know why, but I had assumed that the Creeper was Zexion's subordinate Nobody type.

It would have been nice if we'd encountered all of them. I also wonder if Xion had her how subordinate type or if she and Roxas just shared the Samurais.
Xion's own should have a default "blank" state and then randomly transform into different nobody types (and mimic the Shadow heartless sometimes to reference Sora).

Back