• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Kingdom Hearts Re-Imagined Fan Fiction Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jid2012

For the last two years now I've been working on a Kingdom Hearts Re-Imagined Fan Fic Series, I've posted the first story on FanFiction but I've been going through a restructuring of the series over time just to spruce it up. These are some of the concepts I've been working with for said seires

. Go into more depth with Sora, Riku and Kairi's characters, especially Kairi by giving her more of an active role in the story
.Add
.Add Gravity Falls/ Star vs the Forces of Evil characters into the mix and make them part of the larger story
.Integrate the Disney stuff more into the main plot of the story even more
.Don't disband the Disney Villains group after the first story
.Reveal Xehanort from the start.
.Make Bill Cipher and Toffee (Gravity Falls/Star vs the Forces of Evil) main antagonist of the series as well
.Give Riku and Kairi there own Disney centric teams as the story progress

These are just some of the many ideas I'm working with for my Kingdom Hearts Re-Imagine story Link Here

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12744562/1/Kingdom-Hearts-Re-Imagined-A-New-Wielder

Then again, I'm re-working the first one....But I thought i'd just share it with you guys here.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I’ve been reading it and like what I’ve seen so far. However you have a lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes. Still you could and should post the story on the forum.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Post it! Although I'll let you know that I already have a thread titled almost exactly "kingdom hearts re imagined" that I'm adding a sequel to soon, so try to make sure your title stands out 😊

D

Deleted member 246005

I liked it and the new characters are used pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back