• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn rp....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Would anyone want to collab with me on a Hitman Reborn rp? I've been thinking of making one for a while now but I still need partners to work out the plot and all that crap.

For those of you who don't know of the series then you can find out about it Here

So yaaaa....... I'll put up the story I have so far once I see that people are interested. I need at least 2 other people who want to collab.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Yay! Well heres what I got so far. I was thinking that it should have like parts ( like part one, part two). I'll take place 40 years after the end of the anime, so there will be rings and boxes. I also want it to have new arancabello, the guardians, and Varia. The first part would be when people who aren't currently involved with the mafia to find out about it, and that the part which I pretty much need help on the most.

Grace Falls

So ven you're basically saying the same box & rings and all that jazz except 40 years into the future... This won't last for long. Add more spice into it then just ripping things off from the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back