• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A ink pencil drawing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

brian_Layer1.gif

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Yo. That is actually pretty damn good. Ive seen quite a few ink pencil drawings and gotta say yours is very good. Good job my friend.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
After seeing many of your posts, I think it's fair to say that you have a very obscure art style ... That's a compliment =D

dr.korytco

Thanks for replies an artist loves those who can appreciate him. Art for me is a sincere welcome mat into my heart. Some of you stain the mat but it gives me a sense that I have had good company.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
The different values in this piece are great! You've got very dark values and then bright values to bring out the face. However, were you thinking of composition when you made this or was it just a sketch? xD Why not encompass the entire page instead of just inside a skewed square?

dr.korytco

The different values in this piece are great! You've got very dark values and then bright values to bring out the face. However, were you thinking of composition when you made this or was it just a sketch? xD Why not encompass the entire page instead of just inside a skewed square?

Well you are right about composition kind of reminds me of ink plating, where there would be a section in a larger piece usually.

Blue

home is where the heart is
That's an awesome ink pencil drawing.
A bit too dark for my taste,but looking great nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back