• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A High School Story [Original Romance Roleplay Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Amelia Rose Bennett Jr. sat comfortably with a perfect posture in the back of the sleek, black limo, driving her towards St. Bernard's Boarding School for the beginning of the school year. She ignored the sweet and familiar scent of lavender, which seemed to taint everything the Bennett's owned, and stared down at the piece of paper she held in lap.

Through stormy gray eyes she read the paper not noticing the dark brown bangs blocking her vision. The paper described her roommate for her following years at St. Bernard’s and just from the look of the teen, Amelia felt uncomfortable. Spending so much time with such an unruly girl would have certainly turned her parents off sending her away to a school she did not wish to attend in the first place. Unfortunately, the paper was faxed to her on the private jet and never reached the eyes of Elanor and John Bennett.

It was a simple request from Amelia -- one that her parents for once granted her --; to know who her roommate was before she met her that the head mistress allowed, saying that many of the VIP type students requested the same thing. It was the only thing that frightened her most, however, she was not disappointed with her roommate, not in the slightest. She wanted to meet someone, once in her life, who was not rich and snobby and perfect, but she couldn't hide her fear.

The limo came to a stop, shocking Amelia from her resolve and she glanced out of the tinted windows at her new home. Howard, her chauffeur, opened her door, and she calmly slid out onto the cream pebbled path. The old grey brick walls were lined with vivid green climbing ivy, weaving it's ways around the old windows and ornaments adorning the two towers on either side of the large manor like building. The vast grounds were layered in brown, orange and yellow leaves from the trees surrounding the school and a beautifully kept lawn which looked very comfortable for sky gazing.

Amelia clutched her small handbag in front of her, and pretending not to notice the glances from the other students, who were arriving, stepped away from the car as Howard closed the door. She sighed before she turned to face one of the men who had worked for her family almost their entire life.

"Your parents have requested that a stay nearby in case you need to get off campus anytime, Miss Amelia. So they have arranged for me to stay in the hotel in the city. If you need to travel, please call me 2 hours before hand and I will be here immediately." He bowed his head respectfully before he rounded the car, entered and drove away.

That was when she felt the stares. Strolling towards the entrance to head to the Council’s room, which all students a part of the Student Council were asked to go to before going to their rooms, she felt severally over dressed in her opened toed heels and long sleeved purple and white dress that reached about 10 centimeters above her knees.

Amelia's heels clicked above the noise of the constant chatter of excited children as she walked into the Council’s room. The room was far more extravagant than the outside; in fact, the interior to the entire building seemed to follow the same theme. Though Amelia lived in this style of household for her whole life, she expected much less than this. Chandlers lit by candle light, plant life surrounded every available space; sparkling window’s framed the beautiful wood lands outside and the simple atmosphere the building gave was pure elegance and money.

Amelia slowly made her way to the end of the long glass table that occupied the center of the room and patiently waited for the other members and Head Mistress Treffry arrive and begin the new school year.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
A dull ray of sunlight entered the car through a closed window. It blinked off and on as the car passed trees along the road. The light lit up the entire back seat of the car. A young man sat in the center of the back seat, a book proped in his lap. "Your listening to the best of Americas 80's and 90's, here on 103.5 The Point." announced a radio DJ. A song began to play, and Gordon found himself nodding and tapping his feet to the beat. It wasn't his choice in music, but he wasn't the one driving. It wasn't half bad, much like what he usually listened to.

Gordon looked back down at his book. One of the few books he had read more than once. This particular book intrigued him the most. It was about a young girl who falls down a hole. She finds herself in a wonderful world full of all kinds of colorful characters. There are a few funny parts and a few dangerous parts, but in the end she returns to her world with a new out look on life. Gordon felt a bump in the road as the car sped on towards its destination.

Gordon turned his head away from his book and looked out the window. His reflection stared him in the face. A handsome young man with light brown hair that was put up in a small pony tail and a pair of black thick rimmed glasses that were perched on his nose stared back. He turned his head once again to stare up into the front of the car. A stout man of about 46, with short black hair and distinct features was at the steering wheel. A short but slim woman of about 42, with long chocolate brown hair and soft features sat next to him.

"We're sorry your parents couldn't be the ones to drive you to your new school." said the man at the wheel. "Thats ok Uncle Max, I know that they had an important dinner service this evening." said Gordon with a small smile. "Well they will just have to be dissapointed they didn't see you off now wont they." said the woman. "Im sure they will be Aunt Cecilia, I mean this is an achievement for the family. After all i'm going to such a nice school." said Gordon.

Ahead a large building loomed over the horizon. Gordon could see students dress for success in all kinds of attires. Gordon who didn't usually dress real fancy still felt out of place even though he was in a white long-sleeve shirt, a black vest, a pair of black dress pants and a pair of black dress shoes.
The car came to a noisy halt on the front road. Students stopped to look at the car parked in the drive. Gordon wondered how many of them would think it weird to see a classic red beetle pull up to the school.

Gordon opened the door and got out. Instant wispering about him started up, some keeping just to themselves and others making it so he could hear them. "That guy is so hot." said one girl to her friend while they passed by. Gordon went around to the front of the car and lifted the hood. His luggage sat neatly in the compartment. "Now Gordon we can take your stuff up to your dorm room for you. You just need to get to the Student Council room as soon as possible." said his Aunt looking happy. Gordon reached down and gave her a hug. His uncle who was waiting by the car gave him a small pat on the back and beckoned him forward.

"We live a couple towns over, should you need anything just give us a call, don't worry if it's late at night we will answer the phone." said his aunt getting back into the car. "We will be seeing you later Gordon have a good time and make good grades." said his uncle beginning to pull away. Gordon watched as they drove across the other side of the campus and out of sight. Gordon turned to see large groups of students staring back at him. He began to walk forward into the building. As he walked on into the building he reached up and removed his reading glasses, placing them in his vests breast pocket.

Some many rooms and so many students layered the hallway. A group of girls walked by him, all of them snickering as he passed. A sign a little further down the hall read "Student Council Room". Gordon pushed open the door and stepped inside. The room was finely lit, with a large chandelier adourned with posh wall lamps. A large glass table sat in the middle of the room. A young girl at one end of the table was sitting patiently.

Gordon looked her up and down. She was a pretty girl, long brown hair flowed down her shoulders. Her eyes looked grey from where he was standing. Gordon thought to himself about how a girl like this wouldn't be all that bad to be with, of course he would have to get to know her first before that happened. Gordon didn't believe in the whole love at first sight thing. "Hello, i'm Gordon. I'm here as a class representative for the Student Council. This is where they are supposed to meet right." he said sitting down in a chair a few spots away from the girl.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Amelia's attention was drawn to the doorway as a rather tall boy entered garbed in the same theme of attire she pictured her father wearing. He appeared intelligent, kind, although his handsome looks did put Amelia slightly off any personal contact. She had met many young bachelors in her day, many whom her parents had intended to suit Amelia with; getting to know them she soon worked out that money made quite a malicious person. Yet, she had made a promise by her grand father’s grave to make an effort to step out of her characteristic boundaries and doing so meant she would have to try her utmost to interact with her fellow students; beginning with this young man.

"Hello, I'm Gordon. I'm here as a class representative for the Student Council. This is where they are supposed to meet right." he introduced himself as he took a seat further down the table.

Amelia gave a shy smile in his direction. "I believe we are meant to meet here, if not, we'll know shortly." She paused before she remembered to introduce herself. "My name's Amelia, I'm the Reporter for the Student Council. It's a pleasure to meet you, Gordon." She reached out her hand to shake, as she had done many times beforehand.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Yeah . . . Leave it to me to leave 2 and 1/2 hours early." Josh had been waiting in the campus for about 2hrs now, the last 15min of which on a hill overlooking the lake and main campuus square. When he received the letter telling him of the orientation to St. Bernard's Boarding School he didn't exactly know how long it would take him to reach the campus. Ofcourse there was a simple choice his parents made for him: since the orientation does not start until 8p.m. lets leave at 4:45. After arriving at 6p.m. his mom made the excuss of saying, "well at least you get to travel the campus before the rest of your new classmates!" Yeah oh joy he thought.

Josh walks in to the main dorms for first years. The security gladly held his possessions in the storage room until after orientation. With that he pulled out his red roller blades, strapped them on, and skated out the building. At first Josh had to take in everything about the campus. As a Boy Scout Josh was used to the woods and seeing spectacular features of natures, but for him it was like Mother Earth, Gaia, herself, had made this place and called it home. He took his time to travel throughout most of the campus and it was basically like this: the lake was at the center of the campus; in front stood the main academics and administration buildings; on the ends of the lake were the sports fields and amphitheater; behind the lake were the dorms, each different in height, length, and design. His dorm, the first years, stood directly behind the academic building.

Josh looked at his watch, 7:30. "Guess I should start heading . . . really!?" Josh looked down the hill at the main entrance of the campus, where a black Limo was dropping off a stormy grey eyed girl who looked like a goddess in her elegant dress. Not that she wasn't pretty and all (like most girls he thought were at this school) but he felt a little insulted that someone like him had to work to get into this place . . . or at least that's how he felt. "Jeez way to make us look bad Madam President." He looked back at the orientation paper which simple read, -Joshua Sosa, Class representative ~> Classical Studies, report to Student Council Room by 8pm sharp- "Time to go!" he said as he let gravity take him as he skated down the hill. Thankfully the hill (and campus) all have paths so he had no worries of roots or mud just the accident runin with a student.

As Josh skated through the hallways he attracted the attention of a few teachers who screamed at him to stop running. At the end of the hall was the Council Room. Not wanting to cause an accident he slowed down and opened the door. Inside was a young man about his age with a ponytail sitting next to the girl from the limo. "Wow Lady Luck just loves to insult me huh." he thought as he sat down and switched his roller blades for sneakers. "Sorry about that . . . My name is Joshua I'm a class representative for the Student Council." He smiled softly while walking over to greet them.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gordon watched as the girl gave a small smile before introducing herself. "I believe we are meant to meet here, if not, we'll know shortly." She paused. "My name's Amelia, I'm the Reporter for the Student Council. It's a pleasure to meet you, Gordon." She reached out her hand. Gordon took it and gave a light shake. "It's very nice to meet you Amelia." Gordon said with a bright smile.

Her hand was so warm and smooth, Gordon almost didn't want to let go. Of course it would be weird if he sat and held her hand. Gordon let go and turned towards the door. Suddenl the door swung open to reveal another student come to join the table. A young man maybe a year younger stepped in. He looked a bit troubled or even upset.

He began to move forward towards the table. "Sorry about that . . . My name is Joshua I'm a class representative for the Student Council." he said looking between Gordon and Amelia. "It's nice to meet you Joshua, i'm Gordon. I'm also a class representative for the Student Council, may I ask which class. I'm the Science class rep." said Gordon trying to be as polite as he possibly could. First impressions are everything. Gordon found his legs bouncing slightly under the table.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
"Cell?"

"Si."

"Money?"

"Si."

"Laptop?"

"Si."

"Reading glasses?"

"Si--wait, I do not need glasses."

The two people who had been having the conversation gave out a few laughs. Nothing better in the world than a dad and his daughter just having fun. Any and every moment she spent with him was always fun, even something as simple as dropping her off to school. Of course, this being St. Bernard's, it was more of a farewell. Still, the two had been talking like mad, exchanging quirks and the like. As much as Ayden would've loved to just stay with her dad, she couldn't pass up this chance.

"Adios~" Her dad waved happily at his daughter as she jumped out of the car, a violin case in one hand and messenger bag in the other.

"Bye bye!" She waved enthustiastically as he drove off, turning on her heel as she looked up at the school. No matter how many years she had been here, it'd always be a foreign thing to her. She started walking in, ignoring the stares and few whispers. She knew what they were talking about; and sure enough, one person clarified it;

"Hey, Ayden--whoa, what happened to your hair?!" A familiar, friendly voice gasped at her.

Ayden came to a slight halt, looking clearly annoyed. The girl was a friend named Maria, who was in her Music class. The two were friendly enough, but sometimes she wished that she would just shut up... "It is pink." She said, raising her head a little bit to cock an eye at her friend. "What? Does it look bad?"

"No. Kinda...odd for you, Miss Everything-In-Perfection." Maria admitted, nodding her head as she lifted a strand of Ayden's hair. "You have a guy's name, you dye your hair pink...Man, you are such a rebel." She snickered to herself, patting Ayden on the shoulder.

Shaking her head and smiling a bit, she gave a small chuckle. "So long as it does not look bad." Ayden replied, giving a small shrug. "Oh, I need to get going, the meeting will start soon."

Maria nodded slowly, still laughing to herself. "Man, you're a card, Ayden...OH-OH-OH! Before I forget~" She fished out some papers and handed them to Ayden. "The lists you wanted, is this good enough?"

"Thank you." Ayden took the papers and walked off as Maria gave a small wave of a goodbye.

As she walked, she skimmed the papers in her hands. Each of them had a picture and a name to them, depicting the members of the Student Council. 'What an odd bunch.'She admitted to herself mentally, giving a small sigh. 'I, too, am just as odd, I suppose.' She added as a strand of her hair fell into view.

As she reached the room, she took in a small breath as gripped her case in one hand. 'Ah, I should have left Vera in my room...Oh well.' She looked at her voilin case, and gave a small shrug, pushing the door open with her shoulder.

Spotting a few people, she let out a curt, "Hello, all." as she made her way to a seat. Placing the violin case carefully beside her, she hung her bag over the chair and placed the papers onto the table, pulling out the chair then taking a seat. As she filed through the papers, she started matching names to faces, three to be precise.

"Reporter Bennet...Class Representative Matthews...and...Class Representative Sosa." She stated, scratching her chin lightly as she peered at the three. One was obviously rich, one a skater, the other...a guy. Oh well. SHe cleared her throat as she put the papers down, giving a small wave of acknowledgement. "Ayden Wyatt, I'll be the Secretary of the Council."

Her foot knocked over her case, and she immediately let out a gasp as she bent over to pick it up. After dusting Vera's case off, she placed it next to the table's leg, ensuring its safety.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
The sun was placed high in the sky as Jules stared out of the car's windows. None of her relatives could drive her, none of her distant relatives, but instead, the oldest member of her swim team, Cady. Juilet Alvarez smiled at her friend on the drivers side, and then stared back out, watching the school come to them, closer and closer. Suddenly, still about two miles away, Cady pulled the brakes, sending them to an immediate stop, and Jules' head flying towards the dashboard. She looked to her side confused and a little bit dazed.

"What happened! Did you hit something? Cad-" Then unexpectedly, her friend lunged towards the passengers seat and covered Jules in her slightly green-blonde hair, while she hugged her and began to sob into her shirt's shoulder. Expressionless, Jules sat there, patting her back, while in the back of her mind thinking, she's totally lost it.

"JULES WE'RE ALL GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

"Yeah Cady I could guess that but theres no reas-"

"WE ALL LOVE YOU..." Cady sniffled and cried some more before starting again with huge shuddering breaths, "WITH ALL OUR HEARTS, AND YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE..."
Beginning to feel a bit of pain inside her own heart, she let her eyes water a little bit before closing them.

"Look, I'll write, and by the time I'm done with school, you'll see me again. I'm not just going to randomly take off after not seeing you for that whole period of time! I'll write too. Facebook, e-mail, something!" Cady nodded in response, eyes still flooded with tears and turned back to the steering wheel. Finally, they started moving again. Once the car stopped, gently this time, Juilet stepped out and grabbed her bags. Cady stepped out too and hugged her once more, giving her a box.

"It's from all of us. I know you'll like it." Giving Jules a smile, she shoved the package in her hand, and then Jules proceeded to put it in her bag.

"Thank you. And tell everyone else thank you too. For everything." Giving one last hug, she waved and started walking towards the front entrance. Hearing Cady's voice once more, Jules laughed a little bit.

"Now go on girl! Charm them with your brazilian-ness! Do it!"

Taking her stuff inside with her, Jules gave one last wave before entering the hallways. She became overwhelmed immeadiatly. There were so many students, and so many rooms. Even with a map in hand, she was having trouble finding the Student Council room. People were staring at her too, and with weird looks on their faces. Even though she may not have the most conventional hair or make-up, she was wearing normal clothes.
"People are just so weird..."

Finally finding the room, she quickly opened the door, ran inside, and shut it quickly, leaning against the door, breathing heavily. After she found the room among the others, she sprinted to it, trying to get away from this puzzle of rooms which ended up in her getting a bit winded. She realized that there were other people in the room, and her green eyes got huge.

"Whew, well I hope I'm not late. I'm Jules. Your new treasurer. It's nice to see you all." Giving a large smile she decided to pull up a chair and sit down.

I had a feeling that I was going to be more of an introvert today...

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Hey Gordon nice to meet you. I'm the class rep for Classical Studies." He gave a sincere smile as he sat down and tried to analyze the two in the room with him. His thoughts on the girl were still more or less the same. Dress a little over the top for a simple meeting, deep eyes, but an all in all politeness and elegence. The guy for all he could see was just a simple guy . . .calm, cool, and collective. Josh sat down and started silently tapping his legs to the parade music he was so used to playing on his trumpet. Suddenly another person walked into the room: "wow either this is the united nations or this school is the center of the earth" josh thought. She walked in with an instrument case and a handbag. Hello, all. She said her name was Ayden. "Well I have met both Taylors what's the difference really!?" Ayden Wyatt, I'll be the Secretary of the Council.

"Hi . . ." he saw as she dropped and recovered her case which he figured was for a violin. "Hey another musician! I play the trumpet and have been playing it since I was 9yrs old." He walked over to talk to her and not from across the room and his IPod slipped and fell, turning on and playing Corazon Sin Cara by Prince Royce. "Oh . . . y si eres gordo o flaca no mi . . . Oh! sorry didn't mean to sing." he said as he picked it up. Ofcourse someone else walked in by the name of Jules. "Well since we have more people lets go around and talk some about ourselves huh!?

<3

Call me Love, love.
Amelia felt a little out of place as each student made their individual entrances into the room and introduced themselves; in response, Amelia gave them each polite greetings and mused as she watched a girl fuss over her violin case. As a music lover herself she felt compelled to speak, however another member bet her to it.

"Better luck next time." she thought to herself. Each person that entered appeared to come from exotic countries, most of which Amelia had previously visited. It would be a nice change to get to know each and everyone of them on a personal level. She subconsciously brushed her dress down to rid of any wrinkles that could have appeared throughout the time she had sat down.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
She stifled a yawn out of politeness. She had been walking around aimlessly for quite sometime now, feeling a bit stuffy in these clothes Olivia had opted to lighten the burden a bit. She had opened up her shirt more and walked around with her legs more apart than necessary to get a little breeze going on under there. She sighed a breath of relief as a nice breeze blew in, she looked toward an open window and contemplated a brilliant idea. Before she could even execute it a couple of idiotic boys walked past her snickering something about her as-.

BAM!

One of the boys fell clutching his head as Olivia dropped to the ground on her feet, the other boy looked at her astonished. "Oy, what the hell do you think you're doing you crazy bit-" She stopped his sentence half-way through by pointing a pencil dangerously close to his eye.

"Ehhh? Wanna repeat that again?" The boy ran off leaving his fallen comrade behind. Olivia causally sat on the boy's aching back and crossing her legs she sighed exasperated.

"Wanna know what I hate most about people? They think that they can get away with this kind of stuff. Not me, you see the difference between most people and myself is the fact that I know I can get away with things." She leaned back causing him to bear more weight, "You on the other hand won't get out of this ali-" A gentle knock on the back of her head caused her to stop in her tracks. Looking behind her to see a teacher with an annoyed look on her face.

"Ms. Dare, if you don't mind avoiding inflicting injury upon our students we will seriously appreciate it." Olivia scoffed and got off of the poor boy.

"Whatever, I've got bigger fish to fry anyways." In a deliberate pace she sped-walk to her destination. Olivia pulled out her sketchbook and began to sketch methodically, she didn't have anything in particular that she wanted to draw she just wanted to kill some time before doing anything that would annoy her. Olivia wasn't the type to flaunt anything but at the moment she walked with an ineffable swagger about her, she didn't see the need to show anything off - ironic huh - and besides it wasn't like she had anything to flaunt. Olivia came from a working class family, she got here by luck and intelligence enough though she believes the decision that got her here was completely off-base. But hey, don't sweat the small stuff.

Olivia methodically opened the door with her free hand while keeping her eyes on her sketchbook, she took a random seat near the head of the table and propped her feet on the table. For a girl like Olivia she looks like a delinquent who took the wrong turn at Albuquerque, she had stringy blond hair that fell by waves over her shoulders, her eyes were obscured by her fringe. Her nice white shirt was opened up revealing a flattering image of her cleavage if one were to look hard enough, she wore a skirt but apparently forgot about its existence since she propped her legs up enough so that the skirt was hiked down and with her combat boots it is a miracle security wasn't called yet.

She moved the notebook out of her eyes and saw everyone at the table. Crap, did I walk into the wrong room?

"Ah, what's up," her slight New York accent was hidden underneath her monotonous voice, "This is the student council room right?"

Eva

Awards
"Nine, huh? Are you any good at it?" Ayden asked quite sincerely, lacing her fingers together as she looked at him interestingly. Time meant nothing; it was how hard you dedicated yourself to it that mattered, whcih made the difference between mediocre and master. But her interest was true; she really did want to know if he was good.

She picked up on Bennett wanting to say something, but she stopped. "...If you have something to say, say it. Don't go all quiet just because someone else spoke." She told her quite curtly, brushing a pink hair off her cheek. Don't tell me she's shy...ugh, I have all the luck.

Ayden looked over at the new girl, who introduced herself as Jules. After finding her paper, she looked at her entire name.

"Treasurer Alvarez." She stated to no one in particular, though placed the paper in the back, as she did with the others that had arrived. The president, vice president, and the webmaster were missing still. She was slightly surprised at the first two; shouldn't they have set the example or arriving first? Perhaps they were planning a big entrance. Nonetheless, she made a mental note to keep track of their tardiness to see if it became a recurring thing, and let out a small cough.

When another girl came in, Ayden immediately raised an eyebrow. Speak of the devil. She thought, recognizing her as the president. She cleared her throat a bit as she searched for her paper, and she was right; Olivia Dare herself.

"President Dare, so nice of you to join us." Ayden gave a small smile, winking. "This is the right place, no need to fear."

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Before josh could say anything back at her Ayden began talking to someone else. In truth though, he was laughing on the inside. "Who does Perpetual Motion think she is!? Either she's very blunt or has a better attitude than i do" he thought. When the president of the council walked in Josh didn't know what to say so he simply sat down at first. "Okay so who's left out? Clearly we need a Vice-President and who else a . ." he looked at the sheet ". .a webmaster! Okay fun." Josh didn't mean to interupt anyone who was talking but he turned towards Ayden to continue their conversation. "Yea I figure I am pretty good. I can play by ear and can definitely read music. I was in a Jazz and Marching Band before coming here as first chair." He noticed after he was smiling hugely. He was holding himself back from talking more because he didn't want to push away Ayden at first impression.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
It was dark, Benicio still had his eyes closed, but he could feel the suns rays hitting his eyes. "I thought the maid had taken the windows covered with the blinds..." he said as his eyes were still sensitive to the bright sun. The alarm had woken him up, which last night he had been partying but luckily he had didnt have a headache. The night before was his cousins twenty first birthday.

He wasn't much of a drinker of heavy alcohol, but he was a big fan of wine. He had only about five hours of sleep. But he was used to it, while working as a CEO of a record company and as a full time student he was used to it. Nothing that a nice shower wont fix. The clock alarm was still ringing, which he went over and diffused the noise. He got up of his bed, he only had a pair of boxer shorts on as he didn't like sleeping with a lot of baggage of clothes on him.

He stepped to the shower, to which he called the "Rejuvenation" shower, as he felt tired right after he had woken up to which he then felt re energized every time he took one, he felt born again with new energy. After he finished he then got his towel, and wrapped it around his waist, his nice toned abs fit nicely with it, to which he then brushed his teeth. Colgate was his brand, and nothing else.

Soon he then splashed his face with a little bit of water. He then went to his closet to put on some clothes for the day.
"First day of school should be interesting" he thought. The maid asked him if he wanted breakfast to which he responded with a "No thank you". He wasnt hungry at all, "Im going to go check out the school and get familiar with the school lay out" he said as he grabbed his backpack and ipod and left his dorm room. His dorm room was at the highest floor of the building, to which he had to wait a little while for the elevator to drive down to the bottom, he didnt mind as he was in no hurry. He saw what he would see the faces he would most likely see every morning get on the elevator to school.

He arrived at the school via a black limo, "Thanks, Jeffery...." he said to his driver as he entered the school. He had entered the school thru the gymnasium door, which was crawling with students. Upon walking around getting familiar with the school, he arrived to the Student Council room. "Hmm...right on time." he looked at the faces at the council and also saw his roommate Josh as well. As he then introduced himself, "My name is Benicio Del Toro, I'll be the Webmaster of the council."

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
After Jules entered she faced unfamiliar faces. Two boys, and two girls so far. One of the girls stated her last name, luckily keeping out the first part of her name. If she could just be known as Jules, it would be much better. Of course, to have a name like Juliet, it was pretty common to find snide guys, or extremely jealous girls. Or, your english teacher could take quite a liking of you, which then would end in them calling you every so often when you spoke in front of class,

"Pure Shakespeare!~" Now after a few years, Jules was quite accustomed to having the nicknames, dealing with the people, but it's annoying. To even believe that she was possible of falling in love at first sight? Ha! Yeah right!

Oh no...I'm starting to rhyme now too.
She bit her lip a bit...ugh...and continued to watch as another girl came in. If Jules thought that her own appearance was enough to make someone run, this girl was about ten times worse. She looked like she was an escaped convict too, but she was wearing her skirt in a flashy fashion, and her shirt was unbuttoned enough that Jules felt the need to put hands over her eyes like a small child. She gave a deep breath and combed her fingers through the top of her hair, loosening the part in her thick, black hair.

Soon enough, the next member of the Council arrived right on time. The Webmaster. Which meant that the Vice, was indeed late going to be late. Let's just hope that he didn't get shanked by Jules new roomate when he arrived for being late.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Olivia raised an eyebrow at Ayden spoke to her. She pressed down too hard on the paper and ended up breaking the lead. While that smile and a wink spoke of a kind persona Olivia was no stranger to insulting undertones, Olivia smiled grimly at Ayden. She put her notebook down and leaned forward to glare at her, it was interesting to see someone have some guts around here. Although Olivia only met like 5 people today, everyone seemed to be annoying little archetypes who hide behind their words and their "tough" personas when in reality they are feeble little vermin who like to crawl around in the dirt.

"Mmm, I thought it was nice of me to join huh? I know how lost you guys would get, especially you Ayden, but don't worry, momma Dare is here to protect you." A feline smile played on her face, it wasn't enough to be smug like this. Olivia had no intentions to bring anyone down a peg, it would just be interesting to see how little Ayden would bear her claws.

"Speaking of which how did someone with your credentials get into something like this?" She opened her arms to gesture to the room, "I mean I knew it was bad if someone like me got in, but you are... an interesting case." She said that as if 'interesting' wasn't the word she was thinking of.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Amelia flinched when she heard Ayden speak directly to her, she glanced up, gave a feeble laugh and started to dig through her small hand bag to make a fingers busy. The President and Webmaster shortly made there way in, Olivia, Amelia's new room mate, made quite the impression. Her shirt revealed a bit more cleavage that was conventional and she made herself comfortable in her seat flashing a fashionable skirt which almost hugged her hips.

Her cheeks reddened and she quickly looked elsewhere in the room. She had known from the beginning about Olivia's personality, yet had no idea it would be this bad. They were obviously polar opposites and getting along on a mutual level already appeared to be difficult.

Ayden reassured Olivia this was the correct room with a smile and a wink, and Amelia couldn't help but feel the tension build up between the similar girls. "Mmm, I thought it was nice of me to join huh? I know how lost you guys would get, especially you Ayden, but don't worry, momma Dare is here to protect you. Speaking of which how did someone with your credentials get into something like this? I mean I knew it was bad if someone like me got in, but you are... an interesting case." She picked up on Olivia's under tone and quickly spoke up to defuse the situation before it got to out of hand.

"I think we should go around the table and tell everyone a little bit about ourselves, at least until the Vice President arrives." Her heart rate increased just the tiny bit at making such a commotion, she forced an apology down for interrupting, hoping that what she had decided would not back fire.

Eva

Awards
"Oh, impressive." Ayden raised an eyebrow, finally admitting to liking something. He had bark behind his words; well done indeed. "I'd love to discuss the Jazz Era some other time...and thank you for joining us, Webmaster Del Torro." She added, making sure he knew he wasn't out of her sight just yet.

She had, however, turned her full attention to the lovely Miss Olivia, who had leaned over to glare at her. The two had a staring contest as she spoke, though Ayden closed her eyes once she finished. The last part stung just the slightest; but people like Olivia would eat you up if you let even the smallest vulnerablity out.

With a slight chuckle, Ayden threw her head back, pink bangs out of her eyes, a small smile on her face. "Miss Dare, when the school announced you President, they gave me my role to keep you and your Vice in line." It was complete bull, but hey, all's fair in love and war--and while this wasn't war, she wasn't about to back down for anyone. "My memory and neatness are just perks."

Clucking her tongue, she tilted her head towards Olivia, this time giving her a fake smile, looking up at her innocently. "Be sure to play your part well, mamasita."

When Amelia suggested something, she could hardly hear her. The way she was so meek and shy...she was just asking for Ayden to say something.

"Man, speak up! You are making me feel like I am talking to a child..." Ayden rolled her eyes, clearly irritated at Amelia's suggestion. "Don't apologize for stupid things, not only does it make you look like an idiot, you'll look vulnerable." She said, though her tone was more stern then mean at this point. "You're the Reporter, you're the face of the Student Council when it comes to teachers and the Headmistress. Remember that."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gordon was soon nothing more than a lamp in the background. Council members where flooding in by the handful. All of them seemed ok for the most part, that was until the President walked in.

"Whew, well I hope I'm not late. I'm Jules. Your new treasurer. It's nice to see you all." Giving a large smile she decided to pull up a chair and sit down. Not soon after this young woman walked in another someone walked in.

This person seemed oblivious to the fact that there was even people in the room. She sat down and propped her feet up and continued to draw in her notebook. She moved the notebook away from here face and nearly jumped out of her seat. She looked confused for a momoent then looked calm. "Ah, what's up, this the Student Council Room right?" she said with a smirk.

Next the Secretary spoke, this is where it all went to a bad point. "President Dare, so nice of you to join us." the girl Ayden gave a small smile, winking. "This is the right place, no need to fear."

Another young man entered the room introducing himself and taking his seat. "My name is Benicio Del Toro, I'll be the Webmaster of the council."

Gordon was beginning to think to himself that things where going fine, then the President spoke. "Mmm, I thought it was nice of me to join huh? I know how lost you guys would get, especially you Ayden, but don't worry, momma Dare is here to protect you." A feline smile played on her face. "Speaking of which how did someone with your credentials get into something like this?" She opened her arms to gesture to the room, "I mean I knew it was bad if someone like me got in, but you are... an interesting case."

Amelia spoke with a quiet voice that Gordon who was sitting next to her could barely hear. "I think we should go around the table and tell everyone a little bit about ourselves, at least until the Vice President arrives." she forced an apology down for interrupting.

The two had a staring contest as she spoke. Then Ayden spoke. "Miss Dare, when the school announced you President, they gave me my role to keep you and your Vice in line."she said. "My memory and neatness are just perks." Clucking her tongue, she tilted her head towards Olivia, this time giving her a fake smile, looking up at her innocently. "Be sure to play your part well, mamasita."

"Man, speak up! You are making me feel like I am talking to a child...Don't apologize for stupid things, not only does it make you look like an idiot, you'll look vulnerable. You're the Reporter, you're the face of the Student Council when it comes to teachers and the Headmistress. Remember that."

Gordon all the while this was going on his eyebrows where slowly lifting up his brow. By now his legs were practically bouncing around under the table.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
What kind of message did it send to others for the Vice President to be late on the first day? A bad one, that's what kind. Still, the family was slightly more violent this morning than usual. In truth he is just shocked that people were awake. Evidently his great-grandfather got into it with Shannon again and things quickly turned violent. As a result some random things got tossed around before fists started to get thrown. Kael isn't exactly the type to just stand around while a slug-fest is going on either so he joined in to try and knock some sense into the two men. He got punished with a fist to the side of his left eye. He knows that it's black by now and the swelling as made it hard to see out of that eye, but what can you do? Grab your breakfast and run is what you can do.

Now he stands just outside of the Student Council room frozen only by the commotion already going on inside. He remembers hearing that the new president was a real live one, but he didn't think things would get hostile this quickly. Oh well. He prepares himself mentally and pushes open the door only to notice that there are more people than he thought in the room. One in particular makes a particular impact on Kael at the moment, and that's the one looking like he wants to run. Still, all of this commotion is getting on his nerves already and school hasn't really begun yet. Regardless he quickly shuts the door and inhales deeply. He's most likely going to be hated for this, but that's just the type of person his is.

"SHUT UP!!!!! I've had enough action for the morning! So just keep all of your petty differences to yourselves for now!"

He knows that he didn't have to yell, but he thought it needed in order to make an impact. And there's one thing that he's learned from his entire family: Get loud and you shock everyone into listening. "The name's Kael Daugherty, by the way. I'm the Vice President." He made sure to pronounce his last name as "Darty" because everyone gets that wrong.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Olivia sneered at Ayden's sudden switch to fake politeness to rudeness to someone else. She was a lively one wasn't she! Although Olivia felt an obligation to help poor Amelia if there is one thing she learned growing up in New York is that people should be able to handle themselves. She glanced over at Amelia who wore a shy expression on her face, ah damn it, she's going to regret this.

"Now, now, and here I thought you cared about me Ayden, don't go giving away your precious attention to someone else. I thought I was special." She made her sarcasm obvious, she didn't want to make it seem like she was trying to help Amelia but only Olivia could poke fun at Amelia. She wanted to maintain an aura of aloofness, so she can't go around helping everyone, so why not hide her helpfulness with some well-deserved sarcasm, brilliant huh? She leaned back on the chair to mull over what Ayden said, "But I'm looking forward to you cleaning up my mess, gotta warn you though, I'm a messy eater. I could show you later on in my dorm if sweet little Amelia doesn't min-"

"SHUT UP!!!!" Olivia immediately tuned out that annoying guy, she cursed to herself because this was going to be her freaking Vice-President. She knew that she wasn't exactly everyone's favorites but she didn't care and didn't want to win Prez of the Year, but if someone comes in like this heads are going to roll.

Olivia's eye twitched in annoyance, if there is one thing she hated the most about people is the fact that they think they can walk in all loud and obnoxious like they own the place. The only difference between Olivia and people like that was the fact that she knew she could get away with stuff like that. After the ever graceful Vice-President had introduced himself Olivia stood up and threw an eraser right at his forehead.

"I like your spunk but it is way too early to hear any annoying little brat yell." Olivia scoffed and glared at Kael with her cold eyes, "Go outside and try that introduction again, this isn't some storybook half-assed cartoon, normal people don't run into rooms like that. Grow up and think about what you're going to say next before you get a fist shoved down your throat courtesy of Ayden here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back