• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Heartless Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HaakonHawk

Website
haakonhawk.com
*browsing dank memes on phone*

*looks up* Oh hi! Sorry, didn't know we had started the introduction already...

I'm Haakon. But I prefer to go by the nickname "Hawk". Because few people outside scandinavia knows how to pronounce my name.
But if you're wondering. It's basically pronounced like "Hawk-on" (hence why I go by Hawk).

I'm from a little town in Norway called Twilight To- *ahem* Spydeberg.

My main interests fall into programming and other computer stuffs. But I also like digital art. I sometimes like to play around in Photoshop and Cinema 4D (a program for 3D modeling and rendering). I intend to post some of my KH related work here later. But I just wanted to get this introduction done first, to establish my personality on here.

As opposed to most others in this community, who has followed this franchise since its initial release back in 2002. I've only been a fan of Kingdom Hearts for about 19 months now.
I discovered it back in September of 2016. Before that, I didn't even know it existed. Which is kinda weird, since unlike my friends who grew watching Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I've only been surrounded by Disney movies and games since early childhood.

Well that's it for now. If anyone wants to know me better. Feel free to message me or something. Bye. ^^

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
*stops looking through list of dank memes*
Oh! A new member! Hi! *sweat*
Um...
Welcome to the forums!

Back