• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A heart of pure darkness? *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Beings of Pure Darkness? that would be a killer villian saga but anyway enough of the fanficishness. :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then you should know that a Heartless is a heart taken over by darkness. A Heart of Pure Darkness.

Nooo, just because one becomes a heartless does not mean the heart is all darkness.

Sora became a heartless and we know he had light in him.
Hearts always have light unless the dark half is specifically ripped out.

So no, heartless aren't even hearts of pure darkness.

HoPD aren't something that can just happen. It has to be made. Which is why the last XBlade that was made was made from Vanitas and Ven.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Nooo, just because one becomes a heartless does not mean the heart is all darkness.

Sora became a heartless and we know he had light in him.
Hearts always have light unless the dark half is specifically ripped out.

So no, heartless aren't even hearts of pure darkness.

HoPD aren't something that can just happen. It has to be made. Which is why the last XBlade that was made was made from Vanitas and Ven.

Agreed, unless someone finds a way to extract the darkness from exponentially strong hearts and make more Vanitas like beings they can not be made naturally, as the information currently indicates...who knows there may be a retcon on the horizon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Agreed, unless someone finds a way to extract the darkness from exponentially strong hearts and make more Vanitas like beings they can not be made naturally, as the information currently indicates...who knows there may be a retcon on the horizon.

What do you mean MAY.
I KNOW there's a retcon on the horizon.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so i though vanitas had a heart of pure darkness

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He does, which is why the XBlade was made last. Ven and Vanitas.

However, there are only 7 people with hearts of pute light in existence currently, and the only one able to lose their heart in a completely relevant scenario is Kairi, which Sora won't let happen again.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
What do you mean MAY.
I KNOW there's a retcon on the horizon.

How silly of me. Yes there is a retcon brewing I can feel it...smell it.s1angrypple

Yeah. There is most likely a retcon brewing. I can just imagine what Xehanort would think.

Xehanort: Yes, the Heartless existed before the the Unversed. Roxas has Ven's Heart, and Kairi really is a true Keyblade Weilder. Also, Ven gave Braig the stare. Oh Kingdom Hearts, fill this universe with the wonderful power of Rectons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah. There is most likely a retcon brewing. I can just imagine what Xehanort would think.

Xehanort: Yes, the Heartless existed before the the Unversed. Roxas has Ven's Heart, and Kairi really is a true Keyblade Weilder. Also, Ven gave Braig the stare. Oh Kingdom Hearts, fill this universe with the wonderful power of Rectons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This world has been connected... tied to the confused, soon to be completely retconned.
There is so much to learn and you understand so little.
A meaningless effort.
One who tries to understand retcon understands nothing."

"Take a look at this game's story. The the heart seeking sense, this world is a prison for the confused, surronded by reton. And so this boy sought to escape from this prison. He sought a way to cross over the world of sense, only to be retonned himself!"

"All things begin in sense, but so do not end. This game is no different. Retcon grows within it, consumes it. Such is it's nature. In the end all things become retconned! You see, retcon is a story's true essence."

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
"This world has been connected... tied to the confused, soon to be completely retconned.
A meaningless effort.

"Take a look at this game's story. The the heart seeking sense, this world is a prison for the confused, surronded by reton. And so this boy sought to escape from this prison. He sought a way to cross over the world of sense, only to be retonned himself!"

"All things begin in sense, but so do not end. This game is no different. Retcon grows within it, consumes it. Such is it's nature. In the end all things become retconned! You see, retcon is a story's true essence."

XD OMG, this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read. Seriously I nearly stopped breathing I was laughing so hard. Oh God, this is, wow. The best KH joke ever. lol Okay, I think I can calm down now XD.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

A meaningless effort.

If the rep was still around, I'd rep you both for these posts. It's so true it's not even funny. Oh wait, it is. This is exactly why I'd rather see it end with KH3. Hopefully, we'll find out later today that it was all a fabrication. I'd be more than happy to know nothing except mystery game A is in production, even if it meant KH3 still isn't even thought of (besides that will happen) yet.

Z

Zulkir

Re: A blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball of pure blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball? *spoiler*

blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball and then blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball.

But of course we have to consider blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball.

Otherwise we'll end up like those idiots who know nothing about blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball

Noctis2.0

Re: A blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball of pure blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblit

blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball and then blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball.

But of course we have to consider blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball.

Otherwise we'll end up like those idiots who know nothing about blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball

Ummmm yeah blitzball?s1blitzball5

MeggieKeyblader

Re: A blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball of pure blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball? *spoiler*

LMFAO. Reading this whole thread is hilarious, thanks to the blitzball prank thing. xD

Lmfao, win. I'm quoting this in my sig.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

A meaningless effort.

"Take a look at this game's story. The the blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball seeking sense, this world is a prison for the confused, surronded by reton. And so this boy sought to escape from this prison. He sought a way to cross over the world of sense, only to be retonned himself!"

Hey dude, can I quote this into my sig.

Esso

Fire Breaker

Lol I can't stop laughing
Funniest thread ever so far XD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

A meaningless effort.

"Take a look at this game's story. The the blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball seeking sense, this world is a prison for the confused, surronded by reton. And so this boy sought to escape from this prison. He sought a way to cross over the world of sense, only to be retonned himself!"

m8390y.gif

T

the barfman

Everyones forgetting that within every blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball in a blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball theres a blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball so there couldnt be a blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball of pure blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball. also MX is a being of blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball has 2 blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back