• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Halloween story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblader110

The game goes like this I start the story then I stop then the next person starts where I left off. The story has to be on Halloween. It has to be a scary so remeber anything can happen on Halloween. You get what I mean? OK? Here we go.

It's Halloween morning you wake up you look around your room and you say you feels a bit strange today. You get dressed to find one of your things are missing. You look for it and find not your missing object but to find

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I'll try! i suck at scary stories! :/

You wake up, everything appears normal, until u realize, ur favorite stuffed animal is missing. You check the kitchen, it's not there, u check the living room everything. But then, out of nowhere...you here some some noise...
you turn around...and then...
BOOM ITS PEANUT BUTTA JELLY TIME!!!!!! your favorite stuffed animal comes up behind you stabbing you constantly while singing the Peanut Butter song!!!
xD like i said,i suck at scary stories!!! xD

Dman2.0

i suck too

you wake up and before you open your eyes you realize that you are sleeping on something hard.
you open your eyes and see that you are in a cave in the middle of a jungle and then boom you wake up and you are in your bed

Dman2.0

oh ok
illtry again

you throw you bag into the air and your candy flys everywhere. you shout at your friend for taking you along with him. you walk over to your house and look in to the window to see the party going on inside.
then you feel a hand on your shoulder

Keyblader110

I know it confuseing but Dman2.0 you got it right the first time and khluva010 you got right the sencod time. From where Dman2.0 left off .

You look to your side to see a trail of black paint than. now what khluva010 said
Now you get what I meant.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the doll stares silently. His eyes suddenly start to writhe and boil. he then screams straight into your face.
You run for yourl ife but he's chasing you slowly whilst continously laughing. Hahaha hahaha hahaha....It will not stop. You burst out through your front door and pace it to the next block. You think he's gone but whats this?!
Hahaha hahaha hahaha.
He apperas around the corner with a huge butchers knife in his hand.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
a figure shrouded in darkness. in his hands apperas a silver of light. *slash*
the morphed doll is severed in two.
you thank the figure looking so pleased he appeared. but when he steps into the light you see he has a horrible disfigured face, blood red eyes, and an evil, evil smile on his face. salliva drools from his mouth. he licks his lips at you and points his small dagger at your heart......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back