• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Gundam Rp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachen

Awards
I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing one. I'm still working on the basic plot but it would be basically a group of incredibly talented mobile suit pilots fighting the corrupt government.

zachen

Awards
We'll decide the fine basics of the Rp later regarding the gundams themselves but I don't see too much of a problem with it

zachen

Awards
I was thinking something along the lines of this.

Year AW 0099

Roughly 150 years ago a massive war was launched by a giant opposing nation known as, Ragnarök They stated that the future was theirs to grasp and that all nations were to meet their demands or be absorbed by them. Ragnarök was heavily advanced in technology and so although the rest of the opposing nations banded together they were defeated within 50 years of grim blood filled war.
Now 100 years have past and on the very anniversary of the war a group known as the 'Titanium Souls' have made an announcement to the world stating that
'A future was taken from this world we will take it back,
and for the sake of that future Ragnarök has two choices
Meet are demands
or War.'
This is the story of the pilots and allies of the Titanium Soul and the war against Ragnarök.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
The plot sounds very much like Gundam 00, though I don't mind. I'm interested in trying a Gundam rp.

zachen

Awards
The plot sounds very much like Gundam 00, though I don't mind. I'm interested in trying a Gundam rp.

I'm trying for a kind of hybrid cross between Code Geass (Mech style and some plot), Gundam 00, and Gundam Seed

zachen

Awards
Yes I'm still thinking up the plot and want some more Member feedback on the idea

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Okay, quick question than. What type of controles do you have in mind. Are you gonna have each suit accompanied by a computer like Lowe Gear in Gundam Seed Astray, a regular console like in nearly every other Gundam series or are you goin' with a type of neural relay suit like what they use in G Gundam? Or is it something completely mixed up and up to the creator of the Gundam?

zachen

Awards
I was thinking each Gundam's controls are up to the creator so more originality can flow.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I was thinking each Gundam's controls are up to the creator so more originality can flow.

D: I only know the normal one, like in Wing, Seed and 00.
(If this becomes and rp I'm definitely having a haro <3)

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hama-chan with a Haro... -has a nosebleed at the cute image.-

A...anyways, are the high class mobile suits for Ragnarok named after the Norse Gods or the creatures from the mythology? With the name Ragnarok, I get the feeling that Norse Mythology had a leading role in the inspiration behind this.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Hama-chan with a Haro... -has a nosebleed at the cute image.-

Ahahah! XDD Haros are really cute! X3

And now I feel like I don't know how I'm going to join this rp because I don't know much about Gundams. D: :(

IceBlueWings

Just leave it to me! I've seen basically every gundam series out there! Just ask and I shall teach all that I know.

This goes for anyone not familiar with Gundam, really.

Oh, okay! XD That's great, because I really want to join the rp (and have a Haro X3)!

IceBlueWings

Watch Gundam 00 or gundam seed for basics =D

I know those controls...I'm not sure about what Dark-sama was saying earlier. :/
So...I'm guessing as of this moment only the three of us are interested? (Five including Jozi and Chaos)

zachen

Awards
I'd believe that is true enough but you never know maybe some more people will find this interesting and join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back