• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Grand KHI Dissidia like thingy??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
I dunno, I was eating breakfast when I just thought about this. So it'll be like a dissidia like thing only instead of the final fantasy games it would consist of like different rps that have been on KHI. I know this can be very flawed and might not work but whatever. If I was able to make this would people be interested and possiby collabing with me. SO HOW BOUT IT!!!!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
...You mean like a giant fighting tournament where people can use characters stolen from other RPs?

Endgame

:D
We've already got something like that.

It's called the Battles section.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
No nothing like that. Maybe I should work this differently. It'll be an actual rp with a plot and all that shit, only the characters would be from different rp's. And also the character they use must be their own so that way nobody gets pissed at each other.

Did that clear it up somewhat??

A

Azrael

No nothing like that. Maybe I should work this differently. It'll be an actual rp with a plot and all that shit, only the characters would be from different rp's. And also the character they use must be their own so that way nobody gets pissed at each other.

Did that clear it up somewhat??

Ramaxuli vs Kurix.

Im up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back