• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a good old kh vid.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Well hello newbies and old friends!!!!!!!! I haven't been on for awhile you've guys really changed your look very nice, very nice. haha anyhow, I've noticed a lot of threads are being closed and what not let me hope this doesn't close anytime soon *knocks on wood* lol anyhow this is a vid i found on YouTube talking about the original KH and how it was made. I thought it was pretty cool. If you already watched, please don't post an unnecessary comment saying something like:

"I've seen it already, you're late" or my personal "I've seen this you freakin' retard!!!!!"

Because not only will it turn into spam and cause uncalled for arguments, but it'll also hurt my feelings......... lmao just kidding, but yeah hope you watch and enjoy and remember why we fell in love with the game in the first place. :]

YouTube - Making of kingdom hearts

yessir!

Key Kaliber

Hey, i've never seen this before. I like how there's no mention of SorKai, maybe they hadn't intended it until KH2? =/ Or maybe they just weren't allowed to reveal it in these interviews. BTW, welcome back.

Clone

This i the first vid i saw about kh ever XD, did any of u know about the elevater thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back