• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a good game ruined

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxionoverdrive

You don't have to beat him you know. I don't see how an extra boss that isn't necessary to beat ruins a game.
Nomura said the Mysterious Figure may not mean something now, but it will later. :/
:O wheres that robot from? lmao

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Its always a sad moment when a good gamw is ruined. The game I recently felt was ruined is birth by sleep. Birth by sleep is as we all know a beautiful game filled with action emotion and most importantly keyblades most of the people at this site have played it all ready and agree now ur probably wondering where I'm going with this and that is mysterious figure. Mysterious figure is an extra they tossed in the game with no purpose no reason except to raise questions ans what's worse is he is nearly impossible to beat I'm lucky if I get that pointless bastard to half health. He ruins a game that is otherwise perfect he doesn't belong anywhere but in some doofy time warp plot ans the person who made him only beatable with cheap tactics and pure luck should be beaten and mutilated in front of his family what's the point in him honestly its ridiculous its like trying to fight someone on an online game and their cheating with hacks. So in conclusion mysterious figure is the most insulting ruin to what otherwise is a beautiful game thanks for reading and have a nice day

Dude are you freaken serious? Are you really saying that Mysterious Figure ruined the whole game?

1: The boss added replay value
2. MF was way better than Vanitas Sentiment (including his theme)
3. He might be important to future instalments

If you seriously think that, then why did you even try. It's OPTIONAL meaning that you don't have to do it. If you want to beat him, look up a walkthrough on youtube or something. I even still can't beat hi with Ventus at level 67 even with thunder surges (only way to beat him, or at least the only way I know how to beat him) on Normal. I really hope that you didn't join this site just to say that because this is seriously the stupidest thing on this site that I read, not to be harsh or anything though.

Swordsaint

MF is easy with ven and aqua

terra is where it gets hard because of his bad dodge but i did that at about 65. about 50 for ven and aqua.

Ronove

Mysterious Figure "ruins" Birth By Sleep as much as the bonus bosses in Kingdom Hearts One "ruined' Kingdom Hearts one.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
MF doesn't ruin anything to me. Ok, he can be cheap sometimes. (Istant death combo anyone?)
But, hey, that's part of the fun! If he was easy to defeat, where would be the fun? A friend of mine got her hands on Final Mix, and I must say that I like playing against MF. More than No Heart and Armor of the Master. I seriously think Armor of the Master should have been harder at all...

Swordsaint

MF doesn't ruin anything to me. Ok, he can be cheap sometimes. (Istant death combo anyone?)
But, hey, that's part of the fun! If he was easy to defeat, where would be the fun? A friend of mine got her hands on Final Mix, and I must say that I like playing against MF. More than No Heart and Armor of the Master. I seriously think Armor of the Master should have been harder at all...
yeah i cant believe anyone could actually this a game is ruined because a hard optional boss

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, man I totally agree. If an optional boss is too hard for me to beat, then the whole game is ruined. Why, KH1 was such a good game until Sephiroth, The Phantom and Kurt Ziza came up! I mean... how DARE the game add a challenging OPTIONAL boss for players who like to have a challenge in the game. I mean, the whole game should be just as easy as KH2- No, no, actually, it should be EASIER than KH2. You know what, how about we give the player infinite health so that they have 0% chance of dying! After all, as we all know, if ONE boss in a whole game is too hard to beat... then the whole game is just freakin' ruined!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I agree that terribly designed bosses, MF not being the only one in BBS, can put a damper on the gameplay experience.

But there is a reason it is called an 'optional' boss. Ignore any of the other dumb comments please, I understand what you are trying to say, but others didn't get the message lol

Swordsaint

I agree that terribly designed bosses, MF not being the only one in BBS, can put a damper on the gameplay experience.

But there is a reason it is called an 'optional' boss. Ignore any of the other dumb comments please, I understand what you are trying to say, but others didn't get the message lol
no i think we're just realistic. there was nothing wrnog with bbs's bosses.

Silverslide

no i think we're just realistic.

So a terribly luck based boss can't put a damper on a gaming experience? It might not ruin the whole gaming experience per se, as the OP said, but MF was terribly designed boss that they threw in to give NA fans a bone. Want proof? Next time you fight MF, look at how you are doing it.

swordsaint said:
there was nothing wrnog with bbs's bosses.

Aside from them being:

Silverslide said:
terribly designed bosses

Swordsaint

So a terribly luck based boss can't put a damper on a gaming experience? It might not ruin the whole gaming experience per se, as the OP said, but MF was terribly designed boss that they threw in to give NA fans a bone. Want proof? Next time you fight MF, look at how you are doing it.

Aside from them being:

how im doing? I don't realyl understand. but its not luck based. theres a SMALL fragment of luck where IF you get hit by an attack you can die. However simply don't get hit by this attack and you won't leave anything to chance. With ven and aqua, it is easy to do. their dodges provide near permanent invincibility

terra is harder, but still ENTIRELY possible through SKILL. not luck.

his one hit kill move is very limited in range, so if you see it, and dodge AWAY from MF rather than circling him. yuo will not get hit.

Silverslide

how im doing? I don't realyl understand. but its not luck based. theres a SMALL fragment of luck where IF you get hit by an attack you can die. However simply don't get hit by this attack and you won't leave anything to chance. With ven and aqua, it is easy to do. their dodges provide near permanent invincibility

terra is harder, but still ENTIRELY possible through SKILL. not luck.

his one hit kill move is very limited in range, so if you see it, and dodge AWAY from MF rather than circling him. yuo will not get hit.

Terra's is luck lol. With Terra, you have to be lucky for MF not to summon the lasors to shoot you. Because they WILL hit you. You have to be lucky when MF turns invisible. When you aren't doing that, you are spamming thunder surge. Is that a good boss?

With any other character, you are just tapping the hell out of square, which makes you pretty much invincible, and using thunder surge while taking advantage of the I-Frames.

There is no skill required for any of these things. With Terra, your success in that battle depends on your luck.

Swordsaint

Terra's is luck lol. With Terra, you have to be lucky for MF not to summon the lasors to shoot you. Because they WILL hit you. You have to be lucky when MF turns invisible. When you aren't doing that, you are spamming thunder surge. Is that a good boss?

With any other character, you are just tapping the hell out of square, which makes you pretty much invincible, and using thunder surge while taking advantage of the I-Frames.

There is no skill required for any of these things. With Terra, your success in that battle depends on your luck.

lasers can be dealt with with terra

bring an extra cure spell. you can simply OUT LIVE them.

just because he's invisible doesn't mean anything. you simply cna't lock on to him, but you can still hit him. you can know where he is because of his attacks.

now you're simply undermining the attacks. they're there to be used liked that, what's wrong? You still can't simply spam them or he'll still kill you. you still have attack him after his moves.

gootch

Well on a lighter note I beat him with terra finally at lvl 52 with the thunder surge tactic and you guys are right the whole game isn't ruined I was just bein a piss poor loser on a rant when I made this topic

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

You know, I'm just going to assume that you simply suck at the battle with Terra. It is HARDER, but nothing in BBS amounts to "luck"

Well on a lighter note I beat him with terra finally at lvl 52 with the thunder surge tactic and you guys are right the whole game isn't ruined I was just bein a piss poor loser on a rant when I made this topic

Well congrats on that! You did better than I did (I had to level him up to about 66)

Swordsaint

You know, I'm just going to assume that you simply suck at the battle with Terra. It is HARDER, but nothing in BBS amounts to "luck"

Well congrats on that! You did better than I did (I had to level him up to about 66)

respect bro

you know when something is simply hard and nto luck based. It took me ages to do it with terra at 65 but thats because its hard.

Silverslide

You know, I'm just going to assume that you simply suck at the battle with Terra.

I've beaten it a couple of times, and I can easily see how much luck it requires. You have to pray for him to not use certain attacks(mainly due to how his AI is set up) because Terra just can't avoid them properly. Properartist, the first person to beat him on youtube with Terra if I remember, even told me and others that luck is a big part of beating MF successfully.

skyfoxx said:
It is HARDER, but nothing in BBS amounts to "luck"

lol ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back