• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a good game ruined

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gootch

Its always a sad moment when a good gamw is ruined. The game I recently felt was ruined is birth by sleep. Birth by sleep is as we all know a beautiful game filled with action emotion and most importantly keyblades most of the people at this site have played it all ready and agree now ur probably wondering where I'm going with this and that is mysterious figure. Mysterious figure is an extra they tossed in the game with no purpose no reason except to raise questions ans what's worse is he is nearly impossible to beat I'm lucky if I get that pointless bastard to half health. He ruins a game that is otherwise perfect he doesn't belong anywhere but in some doofy time warp plot ans the person who made him only beatable with cheap tactics and pure luck should be beaten and mutilated in front of his family what's the point in him honestly its ridiculous its like trying to fight someone on an online game and their cheating with hacks. So in conclusion mysterious figure is the most insulting ruin to what otherwise is a beautiful game thanks for reading and have a nice day

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You don't have to beat him you know. I don't see how an extra boss that isn't necessary to beat ruins a game.
Nomura said the Mysterious Figure may not mean something now, but it will later. :/

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
BbS was ruined because you didn't like a boss? :/
I think he might be important later. They did something similar with KH:FM, via, Xemnas.

Absent axel

So MF ruined your experience because you forgot to equip curagas and thunder surges?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
__Kira_laughing_his_ass_off_GIF_by_.gif

laughing.gif

35k9atk.gif

JaeChunAmused.gif

You sir, are really, really silly.
Thinking a game was ruined because of ONE OPTIONAL boss. hehehehe.

Nice first post, BTW. Enjoy your time here ;)

Crystal

Silver Member
You can don't beat the MF, he won't come and find you.

Decrith

You sound mad man, maybe you should get good at the game, instead of just blaming a boss for being to hard :/

This, if a lot of people can defeat it at LEVEL 1 with no damage. I'm sure you can beat it at level 99.

gootch

I got the curagas and thunder surges and all that plus I can garentee I'm not a poopy gamer the whole thing about it that ruins it for me is that this boss is ridiculous ya I can't beat him and I suck for it but just his AI and move set alone is so cheap I mean come on in ur guys honest opinion wouldn't u have thought this guy was more awesome if u actually fought him in an epic style battle like terra in kh2fm as opposed to surge run surge run heal game over u got hit by his whip chain thing attack and u can't heal or run before he kills u. I know I sound like a stupid ranter or whatever its called now but come on yo that'snot a boss fight that's just craziness and yes I was very mad when I started this topic sorry but I don't know anyone in person who even played a kh game let alone like it so I had to rant to people who atleast no wut I'm talkin about

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You have trouble with this boss, I want you to import the Final Mix and fight the extra bosses in those.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I got the curagas and thunder surges and all that plus I can garentee I'm not a poopy gamer the whole thing about it that ruins it for me is that this boss is ridiculous ya I can't beat him and I suck for it but just his AI and move set alone is so cheap I mean come on in ur guys honest opinion wouldn't u have thought this guy was more awesome if u actually fought him in an epic style battle like terra in kh2fm as opposed to surge run surge run heal game over u got hit by his whip chain thing attack and u can't heal or run before he kills u. I know I sound like a stupid ranter or whatever its called now but come on yo that'snot a boss fight that's just craziness and yes I was very mad when I started this topic sorry but I don't know anyone in person who even played a kh game let alone like it so I had to rant to people who atleast no wut I'm talkin about

Hating the game just because you can't beat a boss, an optional boss for that matter, makes for a poor argument. Look at it this way, you're not the only one. There are still plenty of us who still haven't defeated him. But instead of complaining about it, we just keep on trying.

You have trouble with this boss, I want you to import the Final Mix and fight the extra bosses in those.

Armor of the Master + No Heart + Hunter of the Dark = >:D

yoh

no offense but i had an awesome time with bbs and i have a word of advice just have fun with it and heres a challenge 4 u revisit worlds get EVERY single item without skipping any enemies and that should get u strong enough

Hope it helps

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
HA HA HA. Wow. Your game has been ruined by a spammy bastard? You can just, ya know, not fight him. That way, you can enjoy the game and not have to get your ass handed to you by him. I can't beat Vanitas's Remnant and i'm fine with it. I can accept the fact that i suck at it, why can't you? Strategy is just not your kind of thing i guess.

1+1=FISHXD

XD try fighting him in critical mode o_0 try beating no heart or armor of the master there like wtf level 86 tried beating armor of the master did not take that much damage besides mf is optional dont fight him

Xorne

He's an optional boss and you don't have to deal with him at all. I skipped Emerald and Ruby Weapon in my first few playthroughs of Final Fantasy VII without feeling like that game was ruined for me because I couldn't beat some side bosses. They're thrown in for a challenge and some fun for players who may otherwise find the rest of the game becoming too easy for them. It's supposed to be something a little more challenging so you can feel like you've accomplished something without making him a main plot boss and messing over the people who may not be able to defeat him. Seems like a win-win situation to me, honestly.

He ruins a game that is otherwise perfect he doesn't belong anywhere but in some doofy time warp plot ans the person who made him only beatable with cheap tactics and pure luck should be beaten and mutilated in front of his family what's the point in him honestly its ridiculous its like trying to fight someone on an online game and their cheating with hacks. So in conclusion mysterious figure is the most insulting ruin to what otherwise is a beautiful game thanks for reading and have a nice day

Uhh, that's a bit harsh now over an optional boss in a video game. They/He/She didn't do something horrendous to you and your loved ones or commit some atrocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back