• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Glitch In KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Sephiroth in KH2 was a joke, he was way too easy. If you level up the drive forms enough to get the growth moves, it is very easy to avoid the Heartless Angel attack. All you'd have to do is run up to Sephiroth and Aerial jump to hit him before the Angel descends upon you. Besides, S-E always put a mere split second for you to heal before Sephiroth finished the player off.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You can also heal while your MP is out. If he does the Harvest Angel thing. It is quite sad. I pray that the future games won't be such a disaster, though they look really promising(and Watanabe's writing again :heart:)

Lexie

This isn't a glitch. ;D It's nothing more but careful timing when casting those spells after getting hit.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Okay for about a couple years I known this that Sephiroth has a weakness in his ultimate attack during the fight in KH2. Well as he does Heartless Angel (the move where Sephiroth takes all your Hp, all but 1, your Mana and leaves you with squat.), you have a split second to use Curaga or Cura (which ever is in your disposal at the time.) on yourself, before he takes your mana. This little helping glitch helped me through that battle a couple of times. And I hope it helps you

~ THANK YOU. i've still yet to beat that freak.

KH2000

First time Sephiroth is hard, but when you beated him once you know how to beat him...

cloudwolf124

Sephiroth hears the trash talk. He knows where you live. He will find and murder you.
Like he did me several times for my insolent fighting in KH1 and KH2.

DeltasLight

Sephy must really hate me. I guess my reflexes suck because I just cant beat him, either game. I know its all about remembering how he moves and stuff but I just cant seem to do it. *sadface*
WHY DO YOU HATE ME, SEPHY?!? I <3 YOUUU!

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
Sephiroth hears the trash talk. He knows where you live. He will find and murder you.
Like he did me several times for my insolent fighting in KH1 and KH2.

Lol Sephiroth is still a whiny piece of test tube baby formula =D

Sephy must really hate me. I guess my reflexes suck because I just cant beat him, either game. I know its all about remembering how he moves and stuff but I just cant seem to do it. *sadface*
WHY DO YOU HATE ME, SEPHY?!? I <3 YOUUU!

lol in KH1 you have to have dodge roll and a couple of other abilities.

For KH2 you need the square knock back moves that are like Aerial Recovery, double jump, quick run, the sleeping lion keyblade, and a shit load of mega potions, elixirs, and ethers, and also the Trinity Limit. And your all set. And Cura or Curaga. lol this is how I beat him at lvl. 42 =3

or you could just glide really quick and uppercut his nuts with your keyblade, thus omitting his attack.

C

coolfresh1224

who in the hell would fight sephy without final form

you can't use forms to fight sephiroth, your party members are absent for that fight.

you get glide as a permanent ability after leveling final form...

EDIT: nevermind, i misunderstood you :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back