• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A girl's complaint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Don't call this a hate crime but i'm sitting in my room and my big sis is down stairs with her friends complaining about how boys don't respect girls, only ther body parts. Let me tell the all the girls who complain about this. Once again this is not a hate thread. You all need to stop whining! It's not our fault that we find you parts intriguing. Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center" Yeah that's not a distraction, we all should look pass that. Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings. If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change. It just pisses me off to see a girl wanting respect and she is singing my humps down the school hallway. And stop the damn dancing athe F&%*ing football games! It's 40 degrees outside yet you wanna support your team by jiggling your plastic boobs around. And you don't want us to stare. These are just some of the things that set me off when they complain. So Boys, men, fellas, Lend me your opinions. Girls lend me you complaints i want to see the people's remarks.

rikubaka67

Awards
Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center" Yeah that's not a distraction, we all should look pass that. Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings. If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change.

I, for one, do NOT wear stuff like that, yet guys still stare at my chest. (the curse of having fairly large boobs:mad: ) It annoys me.But that is a very good point about girls who DO wear that.

im_in_a_band

i feel the same way there was a girl in the gym the other day and theres bars on the bleachers to lean on and she was pushing her tits through them and when i looked she said dont stare

ladymage

Ok what about all the girls who DON'T fit into your stereotype? I wear a hoodie (that goes past my butt) and long jeans everyday and guys still stare at me like i'm a big piece of meat.

ladymage

UH it also has a devil on it. Wouldn't that imply that I am satan? When I looked at that hoodie the last thing I thought about was "goodies".

Henskie

I'm Batman
Well I personally sort of agree but disagree at the same time for one thing I do agree that SOME girls are like that but as men in general should try to keep hormones under control it may not be easy but hey why not??

Henskie

I'm Batman
lol hey I am a guy I know how hard it is (no pun intended) but to get girls to give guys an ounce of respect we have to give it to them so its a price I am willing to attempt to pay

Henskie

I'm Batman
OOO ya I do lol but trust me there is this girl who is ridiculously hot in my class and she has big boobs but she always complains that guys only like her cuz of them but I wanna be more than friends and I am like the only guy that treats her like a human being and yet I have asked her out like 3 times an all three times she turned me down and yet she goes out with the guys who treat her like boobs on a stick I am getting mixed signals

Henskie

I'm Batman
lol the funny part is she doesnt dress slutty lol I am soo lost but ya I gave up on her lol

.Genesis

I can honestly say that girls in my town wear that stuff but I never have bothered to look I just couldn't care >.>

rikubaka67

Awards
I think that a lot of it has to do with the size of the boobs. I don't wear revealing clothes (at least not that often--just when dressing up) and I still get stared it. its so paranoing(sp?).

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Some guys just can't control their hormones, and they stare at you because they like how you look, wether you have big boobs or not. I stare too sometimes(I'm a guy can't help it) but not so much as some guys, and not in a wierd perverted way, and I'll always respect women ( so don't stereotype guys I hate it when people do that :( ). Just ignore guys like that, their immature and aren't worth your time.

K

Kegluneq

sometimes chicks just piss me off
the way their just asking for us when they dont even want us
ex: a chick walks into a bar moving her hips doing the Im asking for a free drink thing.
A guy she thinks is attractive walks up to her hes the kind of guy that can make a joke when its needed, make her happy, and ............. pleasure her when she wants it of course.
So he askes her if she wants to have a drink with him
Then she says something like no thanks then walks off with a disgusted look on her face.
Now that ^ is what i hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back