• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Fourth Scenario?! Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
what? just because he doesn't have alot of face time in the trailers doesn't mean hes quiet whatsoever

in the gampelay trailer too, and TAV is chasing them, that means MX and DS aren't in conflict yet with TAV until near the end of the game. they will just have some small encounters. do we run into xemnas all the time in kh2? no, do we run into ansem in kh1? no. so i don't think it would be good for DS to be the 4th scenario

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well all know (or should know) that the three new characters ( Ven, Aqua, and Terra) have thier own stories in Birth By Sleep. Each story describing what happens to them and how the different people they meet and friends affect that character and situation that character is in. Now, old pictures of like... last summer, ithink...showed of Mickey training and Donald and Goofy watching . What if, Nomura never told us about a fourth scenario of the game???

see, if it was, it would strongly resemble the game play of Sora. Mickey is somewhat in the same situation as Sora and Donald and Goofy accompany him. It kinda makes sense, why would scenes of the king training be shown in the scenarios of Ven, aqua, or Terra??? With Mickey's scenario, we we can learn about his secrets and maybe unviel certain decision he makes in the first, middle, and second game of Kingdom Hearts.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if there was another side of the story?! :eek:D

I'm REALLY sorry if this has been mentioned b4. I haven't been on for months so please... be gentle when flaming. :eek:\

BBS =//= CoM.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well all know (or should know) that the three new characters ( Ven, Aqua, and Terra) have thier own stories in Birth By Sleep. Each story describing what happens to them and how the different people they meet and friends affect that character and situation that character is in. Now, old pictures of like... last summer, ithink...showed of Mickey training and Donald and Goofy watching . What if, Nomura never told us about a fourth scenario of the game???

see, if it was, it would strongly resemble the game play of Sora. Mickey is somewhat in the same situation as Sora and Donald and Goofy accompany him. It kinda makes sense, why would scenes of the king training be shown in the scenarios of Ven, aqua, or Terra??? With Mickey's scenario, we we can learn about his secrets and maybe unviel certain decision he makes in the first, middle, and second game of Kingdom Hearts.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if there was another side of the story?! :eek:D

I'm REALLY sorry if this has been mentioned b4. I haven't been on for months so please... be gentle when flaming. :eek:\

I don't like the idea. It sounds like a bunch of random shit.

oblivionblade16

mickey is never gonna have a scenario and neither will donald and goofy. i doubt they'd ever give disney characters their own playable stories.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
mickey is never gonna have a scenario and neither will donald and goofy. i doubt they'd ever give disney characters their own playable stories.

Sora is a Disney character.

^ why not. mickey should get his own game

If Disney said no to him being the Original Main Character from the beginning, and would allow him in a major role in KH1, then why would he get his own game years later?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't rule out that out completely. Mickey has gotten much more screen time in CoM & KH2 than Disney allowed in the 1st game & he was even playable briefly in KH2. Disney seems to become more willing with Square as time goes on.

That said, not in this game. 3 scenarios are quite enough & the mouse can wait until another time.

but what would they do??? fight the unbirths they created?
For the sake of the hypothetical, other keyblade knights? It is possible there are many many more of them than just TAV & their master.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wouldn't rule out that out completely. Mickey has gotten much more screen time in CoM & KH2 than Disney allowed in the 1st game & he was even playable briefly in KH2. Disney seems to become more willing with Square as time goes on.

If they said no before, they'll say no again.

For the sake of the hypothetical, other keyblade knights? It is possible there are many many more of them than just TAV & their master.

Yes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Idiot. He doesn't need to star in a Disney show or movie to belong to Disney. Disney holds the rights to pretty much everything in Kingdom Hearts, save for the Final Fantasy characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back