• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Fourth Scenario?! Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

maybe all this "erase" buisness has something to do with the lost memories

that would be a good explanation but then if that were to happen... mickey would forget about his training with Yen Sid and Donald would forget Yen sid... which he clearly remembers his grace when sora, donald, and goofy appear at his tower.

peachie

I seriously, seriously doubt as if it's going to have a 4th person POV.

3 stories and characters to play as is quite enough as it is, 4th person would be a completely awkward addition.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
okay if we got a fourth scenario, then..
more gamplay, more plots, and more theories on the next game...
you can really do this in your head...
but whatever, i guess people just want more information on what ideas that other people have~

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I seriously, seriously doubt as if it's going to have a 4th person POV.

3 stories and characters to play as is quite enough as it is
Pretty much. Playing as Mickey or DS will be fun, but I doubt it.

But there might be a chance where it will be like KH2, where if one of the three dies or something, Mickey fills in and stuff.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think a Mickey scenario is possible. Kinda like Reverse Rebirth. However I think it would be shorter than the other three.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The Reverse/Revirth idea is good, because that mode in CoM and Re: CoM was much shorter and easier than Sora's story.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
While having a Mickey scenario would be mega awesome, I doubt we'd have a fourth.

Mickey's more of an outside force; I don't think he was meant to be a playable character.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Mickey's more of an outside force; I don't think he was meant to be a playable character.

Agreed.

Fun fact btw, he was the intended main character at the beginning of the KH project, but due to S-E's interference Sora got the lead role. Even so as a side character Mickey is still quite important.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Agreed.

Fun fact btw, he was the intended main character at the beginning of the KH project, but due to S-E's interference Sora got the lead role. Even so as a side character Mickey is still quite important.

and, like the inclusion of a bahamut summon, that would've made KH a million times better.

anima66

I personally think there will be a 4th one. but not with mickey. i think after you beat all 3 there will be a final and very short chapter where the 3 team up to take down the final boss. like the other 3 storylines all lead them through diffrent paths to get to this one point.

kind of like dissidia i guess. every hero had there own chapter and once all of them were finished there was a final chapter with them all taking down the big bad.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We already are shown what happens to Mickey in the game, I don't think he needs his own scenario. There are already three of them.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The psp can hold a maximum of 1.8 gb on a umd disc. Final fantasy crisis core filled up 1.5-6 uncompressed, 1.1-2 compressed.

and crisis core still had a very short story line.

again....lets be modest about the psp. i know what your saying but that doesnt necessarily mean that it can fit a fourth scenario without it affecting the length of the games plot or ammount of cutscenes

Amulet

Oh wait... That reminds me... >_________>;;

Isn't there a short scenario at the beginning where TAV are altogether? I'm sure Nomura mentioned in an interview that you start off with TAV, and then their stories branch off from one another with team ups in the future. It was in the same article when he mentioned that you'd be able to stop playing one scenario and play another, I think.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh wait... That reminds me... >_________>;;

Isn't there a short scenario at the beginning where TAV are altogether? I'm sure Nomura mentioned in an interview that you start off with TAV, and then their stories branch off from one another with team ups in the future. It was in the same article when he mentioned that you'd be able to stop playing one scenario and play another, I think.

Correct, in essentials.

Their stories intertwine at certain points, even when the characters don't directly meet; for instance, in Ven's scenario, he might see signs of Terra having been in Snow White's world, etc.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
maybe....but he's so quiet, there wont be much dialog with him....the 4th scenario would make him not struggle since he's carrying on the mission and he has yet to show any conflict with TAV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back