• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Fourth Scenario?! Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

Well all know (or should know) that the three new characters ( Ven, Aqua, and Terra) have thier own stories in Birth By Sleep. Each story describing what happens to them and how the different people they meet and friends affect that character and situation that character is in. Now, old pictures of like... last summer, ithink...showed of Mickey training and Donald and Goofy watching . What if, Nomura never told us about a fourth scenario of the game???

see, if it was, it would strongly resemble the game play of Sora. Mickey is somewhat in the same situation as Sora and Donald and Goofy accompany him. It kinda makes sense, why would scenes of the king training be shown in the scenarios of Ven, aqua, or Terra??? With Mickey's scenario, we we can learn about his secrets and maybe unviel certain decision he makes in the first, middle, and second game of Kingdom Hearts.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if there was another side of the story?! :eek:D

I'm REALLY sorry if this has been mentioned b4. I haven't been on for months so please... be gentle when flaming. :eek:\

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
It would be cool if they had a fourth scenario, and it would probably be Mickey who the scenario would be for, but it's not gonna happen, good idea though.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
maybe....like DS scenario or king mickey scenario? i dont know but i tihnk it would be cool.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
3 Scenarios are in atm, I don't doubt that Mickey will be involved in the story directly via the player. But as we've seen in the screens and BBS trailer, he'll most likely interject into battle when one of the three warriors is down and out (for that matter it could just be during certain parts of the game, not like his appearances in KH2).

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
but lets be modest about the PSP, do you honestly think a fourth scenario can fit without altering the length of the other scenarios? i tihnk its too big of an affect.

duuuf08

3 Scenarios are in atm, I don't doubt that Mickey will be involved in the story directly via the player. But as we've seen in the screens and BBS trailer, he'll most likely interject into battle when one of the three warriors is down and out (for that matter it could just be during certain parts of the game, not like his appearances in KH2).

You're right... but remember that Master Xehanort is always dissapearing and is doing something else when he's not talking to the three young keyblade wielders. So... that leaves a lot of room for Mickey to have a large story line, tracking down Xehanort and his apprentice through they many Disney worlds. Maybe Mickey's knowledge of Light and Darkness is what influences Master Xehanorts passion for Darkness. This story could be made from Mickey's Mistake.

but lets be modest about the PSP, do you honestly think a fourth scenario can fit without altering the length of the other scenarios? i tihnk its too big of an affect.

well, i think i heard that the psp still has a lot of room left and so they are POSSIBLY creating a multiplayer option.

Last edited by a moderator:

williams358/2

The psp can hold a maximum of 1.8 gb on a umd disc. Final fantasy crisis core filled up 1.5-6 uncompressed, 1.1-2 compressed.

Doc

Playing as mickey would be awesome

It is for that exact reason that it will never happen in bbs

duuuf08

The psp can hold a maximum of 1.8 gb on a umd disc. Final fantasy crisis core filled up 1.5-6 uncompressed, 1.1-2 compressed.

And... Sony could always change the amount of GB in the UMD. I mean... if Apple can make skinnier/ smaller ipods and 30 GB chips, Sony can definetely remaster the UMD...right?

Wevvy

Well if there was a Mickey Scenario, half of it would just be Mickey doing Yen Sid's training.

I suggest DS. >_>

Papou

Three scenarios for a single story line is plenty, four becomes redundant, I think. Maybe there will be some sort of Mickey epilogue though, that can take place after TAV comes to an end. Mickey has a history with Ansem and was at HB shortly before it was swallowed in darkness, and I think that the end of TAV is going to be around the same time Xehanort comes to be.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You're right... but remember that Master Xehanort is always dissapearing and is doing something else when he's not talking to the three young keyblade wielders. So... that leaves a lot of room for Mickey to have a large story line, tracking down Xehanort and his apprentice through they many Disney worlds.

Mickey does seems to have a pivital role in BBS. But that also carries over to KH:Coded, which includes him and Sora in the main story line. Still, BBS will more likely expand on him a lot more then previous titles. However I doubt that Mickey would have a complete scenario all to himself.

Also if you didn't know he went into the Dark Realm to find the Inverse KK, which occurs after BBS, and it's been noted that during his search for the Keyblade he went on his own adventure mirroring Sora's. His story is just on track just as BBS nears its end. And I'm quite sure he's tracking down MX, or at the very least trying to stop the chaos he's wrought upon the worlds.

Maybe Mickey's knowledge of Light and Darkness is what influences Master Xehanorts passion for Darkness. This story could be made from Mickey's Mistake.

That depends, Mickey might have knowledge of both Light and Dark (to a degree) but I doubt he'd really influence MX to the point of mucking up the KH universe.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i think eventually there will be a king mickey game. depending on what we see of him in bbs and days, what the game will entail is an unpredictable topic

duuuf08

Mickey does seems to have a pivital role in BBS. But that also carries over to KH:Coded, which includes him and Sora in the main story line. Still, BBS will more likely expand on him a lot more then previous titles. However I doubt that Mickey would have a complete scenario all to himself.

Also if you didn't know he went into the Dark Realm to find the Inverse KK, which occurs after BBS, and it's been noted that during his search for the Keyblade he went on his own adventure mirroring Sora's. His story is just on track just as BBS nears its end. And I'm quite sure he's tracking down MX, or at the very least trying to stop the chaos he's wrought upon the worlds.

That depends, Mickey might have knowledge of both Light and Dark (to a degree) but I doubt he'd really influence MX to the point of mucking up the KH universe.

Yea... but maybe Papou has a great point. maybe Mickey serves as an Epilogue??? well... maybe a prologue to the story of BBS ( yes, a prologue to a prologue.lol!) on how he first got his first keyblade and at the end where the keyblade can transfer into the kingdom key with a Mickey mouse keychain and why it is Sora's Default weapon.

Amulet

A fourth scenario would just ruin it, in my opinion...

... But I would like to know why Donald and Goofy forget about the keyblade if they witness Mickey's training with Yen Sid... They should be more knowledgeable...

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
i would rather DS getting his own scenario, than mickey...

mickey is way more likely to pop in and out of all TAV's scenarios then get one of his own, because he either has way too much to contribute, or way too little to get a scenario

DS scenario might be optional after you fully complete the game, his scenario will probably unveil the even darker side of the story, and more about his character, if it isn't fully explained in TAV's story

duuuf08

A fourth scenario would just ruin it, in my opinion...

... But I would like to know why Donald and Goofy forget about the keyblade if they witness Mickey's training with Yen Sid... They should be more knowledgeable...

You're right! and you'd imagine Donald recognizing Ven in the picture of Roxas with his gang. Also MX clothing and the name Xehanort. Plus why would mickey forget Xehanort's name??lol! seriously! a guy threatening the world and mysteriously dissapears and you forget a funky name like that?!It was only till mickey met Xemnas that he remembered.

i would rather DS getting his own scenario, than mickey...

mickey is way more likely to pop in and out of all TAV's scenarios then get one of his own, because he either has way too much to contribute, or way too little to get a scenario

DS scenario might be optional after you fully complete the game, his scenario will probably unveil the even darker side of the story, and more about his character, if it isn't fully explained in TAV's story

maybe...i guess that would be cool. And maybe if there's a connetion between DS and Riku it'll be explain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back