• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a final fantasy world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereton Arindale

Send Sora to Zanarkand and have him play blitzball as a mini-game.... :D too funny.

I agree...a Final Fantasy world would have to be done really well and have it flow into the story perfectly to be used. Most of the other worlds are Disney ones and a Final Fantasy one would kind of stand out in my opinion. If you want a Final Fantasy world, go buy the game it's in. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but it's true.

Plus...Hollow Bastion is where the FF characters are from according to KH, so technically you already have a Final Fantasy world.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd prefer new worlds exclusive to KH like Hollow bastion
but if I had to choose an FF world, it would be Zanarkand before
it was wrecked 1000 years ago.

Keji

i think final fantasy worlds should be kept in their own game.. kingdom hearts is about disney and having disney worlds is making is original for a squareenix game.. I'm not saying it would be a bad thing but for me.. it messes up orginality

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well I for one totally disagree with the latest comments...

Originality?! Ehm, the Disney worlds are not original either, now are they?!

And I think we should all face the fact that the cities in the FF games are just totally awesome!!!
Zanarkand: http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx2/fmvshots/06thousandwords/00021.jpg
Balamb Garden: http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/47/250px-Balamb-garden.jpg

and those type of cities/gardens/whatever...

So yea I think those worlds would be awesome, but it wont happen though, unfortunately...

road to dawn

To be honest I'm not quite sure, if I had to say something I'd say no to a FF world, but yes to another world like hollow bastion, and more ff characters for that matter, (I freaked out when i saw auron!)

TTBK2

Awards
What's so wrong with an FF world? Wouldn't you like to see Cloud and Sephiroth duke it out in the streets of Midgar? That would be hot. That, and once again I have to say it. Not all the FF characters resided in HB before it was destroyed!!!! Darn people skipping my post completely... I'm sad.

Chicken Wing

Website
www.xanga.com
If they put an ff world into kh2, it would kinda ruin the whole game. I like the fact that kh2 isent like any of the ff games. And by putting an ff world into the game, it would kinda ruin kh2 uniqueness

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Chicken Wing said:
If they put an ff world into kh2, it would kinda ruin the whole game. I like the fact that kh2 isent like any of the ff games. And by putting an ff world into the game, it would kinda ruin kh2 uniqueness
Why? Becuz its not just Disney but now actually also another world that contains cities of FF?!

Look, I dont know but you seem to me like this person that wants a Star Wars world and that kind of stuff in KH... If youre not, pretend I didnt say it.

But there are people here who say: "No FF world!! The uniqueness is gone!!" but also yell "I want a Star Wars world in KH2!!"

KH is unique becuz it is the partnership between Disney and Final Fantasy characters. Not becuz it has Disney worlds...
I think that says enough about how bull it is to say the "uniqueness is gone" if a FF world appears...

Touche!!

slimjim

It wouldnt be the best idea to put a FF world in there, but i think it would be crazy if you could race Chocobos like in Final Fantasy VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back