• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Final Fantasy unknown story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi, this is my RPG, it is not based on any other Final Fantasy game just so you know. SORRY IT'S LONG!!!!

Story:In the city of Venair, there have been strange disapearences happening lately, all people of power or high rainking, such as the bird lady who can control all the birds in Aisria, or the royal musician who can hypnotize people with his music. People fear the princess may be next for her great sommoning power, so they lock her up in confinement at the bottom of the castle, though it's in one of the dungeons, they make it comfortable, and fancy, so it looks like her room.

Rules: PLEASE READ!
the rules are the same as all RPG's like no killing people withought there permision, so I'm only adding the rules of my own.
1.no killing the villan untill the end of the game at the apropriate time
2. no critisizing peoples RPG skills
3.follow these rules
4.everything must be PG-13 or under, and no references to *clears throat* certiant things.
5.there cannot be more then one "needed character" unless required, like, there can't be 2 white mages.
6. if certain things are required from certain characters, then please follow that requirement (the princess must start out escaping from the confinement, or about to escape the confinement)
7.there may be romance but make sure to follow rule 4, and don't try to make this a romance RPG cause it's not.
8.no Final Fantasy characters from other games
9.please fill the needed characters spots befroe filling the others
10.all rules aply from the official RPG rules, but if you absolutely have to you may double post if no one has replied for over a day.
11.if your an "other" character, you don't have to be human
12.if you want to be in this RPG, and there are no more male/female characters left then you may be an "other" or if you really don't want to be the available characters.
13.we must have all the "needed" characters to start.

NEEDED CHARACTERS

Princess of Venair, has sommoning power, can not do white magic:

male fighter who would normaly been the main character in this if there was one(MFWWNBTMC), can not do magic:LDJ

better/older male character who is better at fighting, more wise, and stronger(BMC) (does not have to be like Auron):

White mage, can do white magic (no sommoning):

Black mage, can do black magic:Stagesrobb

Outcast, female fighting character who never plays captive, (simular to Rikku in FFX):The 4th Islander

Villan, gets to chose what they do with the people who are captured, (villan PM me if you want a henchman or to confirm the main evil plot,) (must want world domination, or simular):perfect Zero

other, made up characters of your own, there may be 3 extra party members in the story and 10 people/things helping the villan, (you may not be the villans main sidekick/henchman unless it is comfirmed he/she wants one.

tamplete:

Name:
personality:
weapon:
appearance: (breif)
role:
specialty:
species:
Extra info:

Example Tamplete

name:Jayx
personality:hyper kid who acts childish to her advantage, she can also act very mature.
weapon:2 daggers and anything she made/stole (grenades)
appearance:brown short hair cut diagonally towards face, brown surrounded by green eyes, usually wears white gray and black clothing, or orange, always with fingerless gloves and lots of pockets.
role: Outcast
specialty:good at fighting but has much knowledge about how to make poisons and remedies n'stuff.
species:humaniod
Extra info:can't remember past, has no parents, travels alone but longs for company.

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
(Sounds Good. i'll steal the male fighter role)

Name: Dusk Adams
personality: Quiet, but funny
weapon: Gun and Dagger
appearance: Black scruffy hair, black t-shirt with left sleeve ripped off, jeans and trainers.
role: Male Fighter
specialty: Superb fighting skills and knowledge of the world.
species: Human
Extra info: Dusks family traveled when they were young so Dusk has seen a lot of the world. Now hes set off to try and see things that his parents didn't.

(Hope thats alright)

Endgame

:D
Name: Nemesis
Personality: Arrogent, Codescending, overconfisdent and cold.
Weapon: Finger glaives (Like freddy krugar) attached to extension cables, so they can be shot out and retract. The wires they retract on are razor sharp, and can also be used as a weapon.
Appearance: It's in my sig, you lazy people.
Role: Villian (Hopefully)
Specialty: Combat using wires as triplines or traps.
Species: Human
Extra info: Goal: To bring all those with powers directly under his control, including the Summoner Princess.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Aright! we got the outcast, the main male role, and the Villan, if we can get a few more we can start! (we don't need all the extra roles to be filled in, just the needed roles.) (Just so you know, any other character besides the outcast the princess, and the male roles, can either be male or female, like the black mage doesn't have to be a girl.)

Last edited:

stagesrobb

(could I join as the black mage?)

Name: Robbie
personality: warm personality, kind, values friendship and will fight to the death for his friends, loyal
weapon: crystal staff
appearance: Brown hair blonde highlights, green eyes with rays of purple, tall, avarge body type. wears dark robes and hooded capes, leather boots.
role: Black mage
specialty: elemental magic, conjoring storms.
species: half human/demon (if thats ok)
Extra info: both parents were killed infrount of him by Nemesis, he is now out to avenge there death.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
personality: Quiet and full of wisdom.
weapon: Large Katana
appearance: Black spiked haid, black trench coat, with a red muscle shirt, and black jeans with black boots.
role: Better/older male
specialty: Powerful blows. For armored monster and big monsters.
species: Human
Extra info: Has a tribal tatto on the right side of his face and along both of his arms.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
OOC: I'll be the princess! ^.^

Name: Lucrecia
Personality: She is a very warm-hearted person, and can sometimes act happy-go-lucky. But like all princess's she knows her limit and knows when to be serious.
Weapon: Leviathan Staff (Summoning Weapon)
Appearence: She has mid-back length chesnut colored hair, a couple of bangs outlining her face and a pair of light green eyes. She wears an outfit similar to that of the princess from FFXII, but with blue instead of pink.
Role: Princess of Veniar
Specialty: Summoning
Species: Human

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Name:ken
personality:helpful,intelligent,
weapon:-dragon claw holding crystal....raistlen majeres staff....
appearance: (breif)what i had in the keybladers roleplaying one.
role:white mage
specialty:illusions of all kind,teleportation
species:human
Extra info:studied at the school of magic in veneir

Last edited:

~*Kamberlyn*~

Name:Aori
personality:Cocky, tempermantal, crazy
weapon:two knives
appearance:tan skin, long silver hair, teal eyes, typical thief outfit
role:theif
specialty:Sneaking
species:Human
Extra info:Get her mad and she'll steal the clothes off your back when you're not looking. End of story.

Endgame

OOC: Can we start now? I wanna do some evil stuff, like drown puppies, take candy from babies, and hide the remote.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay that's really really cruel.......................your an awsome evil dude!!!! kay let start even though I can't get on for the rest of the night..

Jayx was leaning against a tree eating an apple, some kind of comosion was going on around town.

towns person: "yeah, the princess was put in confinement until the dissapearences stop."

Jayx: "dissapearences?"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ken was going through his final exam at the acadamy,it was a tough one to be sure but not for him,top of his class of white mages,and had learned all the white magic spells by now,but could not answer number 23 because of his stand point,23:does a dark magic user have to be evil and is a light magic user have to be good?
a:light magic users are evil
B:yes there all evil
C:no dark magics users are not evil
D:a+c but some can be evil
in the end he just decided to go with d but it actually took some thought......after the test he went out into the city to get home...

Endgame

Nemesis clasped his hands, careful to avoid the glaives on his right fingers. He gazed down upon the city from the Enemy, the climax of over twenty years research. It was a flying castle, one that he had designed personally. It relied on the experimental Machina that he had developed (OOC: Can't be FF without Machina! Besides, it's a very primitave one. Just a castle with engines shoved on, and prone to technichal problems. o_O)
"The Hypnotist is under our control?"
His servant answered from the shadows. (OOC: No one sees the servent until someone joins as my right-hand man. C'mon, be evil. I'll buy you an ice-cream. An evil ice cream! MWA HA HA!)
"The reeducation process went well. He will follow your commands."
"Exellent, now all we need...begin the assult on the castle. Ready the troops. I want to be in and out with the summoner before they can mobolize, at the moment we cannot suffer any heavy losses. (OOC: Nemesis does not know that the princess has been put in the dungeon, he is planning to attack her original room and kidnap her.)

Take the Enemy in low. It is dark, if they see us they will believe us to be a cloud, apart from those who work in the palace, these folk have no idea that Machina exist.

High above the city, the dark flying fortress began to dip as it descended toward the castle.

~*Kamberlyn*~

"Hey! Come back with my bread, you street rat!" Aori was running down the streets, avoiding the angry baker. "No way pops! I need to eat too!" She climbed up a tree and hid. "Have you seen a girl run by here, sir?" The baker asked a guard. "I'm afraid not." Yes, got him, she thought. The baker walked back. Aori munched on her bread, and looked up. "Wait a second, why are the clouds lowering? Something doesn't seem right."

stagesrobb

Robbie sat in the princess's old room with his discize. why did he have to be the one to do the transformation? Just because he could shape-shift doesn't mean he wanted to the the princess look alike! though the pink dress did go good with his eyes. He crossed to the balcony and looked out the window that overlooked the city. A shot of nerves came through him, he knew that the guards where watching and he was safe but still, somthing was not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back