• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A figh between Roxas and Ansem or is it Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

I realized that on the Official KH2:FM site there is a picture of Roxas fighting Ansem/Riku I dont know if this has been talked about already but I was wondering if this was the first time Riku was sent to fight Roxas and if its playable.
heres how to see the pic
first go to this link

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2fm/
then click on the second button under the one that says FINAL MIX+
then click on the first button and the pic is picture number 2

Jaden007

Yes, that is Riku after his first fight with Roxas. He changed into Ansem's form so he could use the power of darkness to defeat Roxas and bring him to DiZ.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I made a thread about it here
but it is the second time, as was stated.
He blindfoled himself, to trick himself and utilize the power of darkness, I was surprised when I first saw this too. It must be a new scene, since its not in the original KHII

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yes, that is Riku after his first fight with Roxas. He changed into Ansem's form so he could use the power of darkness to defeat Roxas and bring him to DiZ.

You're exactly right. The Secret Ansem REports say that the 2nd time Riku wen off to fight Roxas for Ansem the Wise to help Sora's wake up, he came back and introduced himself as ANSEM.

Rikus_Heartless

hey but 1 thing i dont get that maybe someone can explain when riku fought roxas in his own form(deep dive) the one we see in khII he defeats him by countersrtiking after asking why he has the keyblade and roxas gets knocked out and is taken to diz but wasnt he suosed to be in xehanorts hearless's form when he defeats roxas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back