• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few words about Elitism.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
So, while looking through some of our sections today, I happened to notice that there's a lot of "gtfo noob", "lern2grammar/photoshop/rp", "Stay out of my section!" going on here. This elitist attitude is going to stop immediately, especially in the Graphics section (I don't mean to point fingers, guys and gals, but I'm sorry to say that that's the section that made me consider this, and is the worst one for Elitism that I've seen recently).

From now on, this is a bannable offense, just like flaming. There are ways to give critique without telling the other person that you are vastly superior, and thus they have no right to share this forum with you.

I know where I a newbie and saw some of the things that get said to other newbies in some of our sections, I wouldn't bother to post there. Our goal here is to make this place as fun and accessible as possible for everyone. So this Elitism crock stops now.

This is not up for discussion.

EDIT: Some examples of what I'm talking about:

Then I'd say don't bother coming back here for graphics.

No, LRN2GFX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back