• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
After just watching some of the old trailers for KH2 i found a few things
in ASAS the phrase "you are the source of all heartless" stuck in my head and in Deep Dive when i saw GEU again it all clicked together...

GEU has glowing yellow eyes and the heartless symbol appears on hi cheast when he goes though the rock.
Heartless have glowing yellow eyes and some have the Heartless symbol on them

so what im getting at is GEU could be a heartless....

Antoher thing i saw was in a FM cutscene was the conversation between Riku and a voice...
the voice told Riku "Your heart has over come the Darkness... but you couldn't take back your body. So only your heart was left behind" he keeps going but.... what i just said word for word leads me to believe that some where out there is Riku's body... possibly its a shell now which means hes got a twilight out there with his body.... maybe its BHK maybe its not

i just thought i should throw those out there, tell me what you think

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Yeah, Riku accepted the darkness and Ansem took his body and mind over and when Ansem got shone by the light Riku was realeased, he's back to normal at the end of KH and in KH:COM-R/R (though the darkness never really leaves him) The second you posted was very interesting, i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back