• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
First im trying to get the yellow bug block removing thing for the status matrix so is there any way to get munny quickly, second I noticed that the status matirx only has so many slots so when I run out of slots is that my permanent stats,and I beat roxas but I didnt get oathkeeper, any help will be appretiated.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I know after you collect all the cards in CO, and after beating the game, Leon & Yuffie give you one or a couple of those yellow de-rez chip things. You are able to change your stats, but you can't remove them. So say you had a fire +4 chip placed on the grid, you can swap it out with any other chip that suits your needs.

Rexy

Bronze Member
for the rapid munny you have some keyblades abilities the "Steal Munny", you get munny attacking the enemies, its not much but its more than only defeating them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back